Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Asked aunty to apply oil on reddy. Asked puru to stand in a corner for sometime. Took reddy to aunty's bum hole and gave a slight push, reddy's head went inside now, gave small pushes and reddy was buried completely in aunty now. Aunty knew how to control her pain and once her pain subsidised, started moving reddy slowly and then increased the pace, aunty started matching reddy's movements, when reddy was pulled back, aunty used to push her hips back and when i pushed reddy front, aunty pulled her hips back. The sweet fight continued for 15 minutes and aunty had her first release for the day, i still kept moving reddy in her bum hole and aunty said, give me 5 minutes to recover. I asked puru to come and put his head under aunty's pussy, he did as told, he was also experienced, with his tongue moving on aunty's pussy, aunty was ready for another session and started moving her hips back on reddy. I held aunty's hips and told puru to lie down on cot, he did accordingly, i asked him to move down a little and his not so long pole was near aunty's pussy, i asked him to insert into her cunt hole, aunty held puru's penis and moved her pussy closer and he gave a push and he was buried in no time. Aunty's moans increased to high pitch now. I could feel puru's penis inside aunty's cunt, there was a thin skin which was dividing our penis touching each other. I started moving reddy slowly and puru also started moving his rod. After about 3-4 minutes we matched and when reddy went inside aunty's bum hole, puru used to pull out and when his rod went, i used to pull reddy out. We kept pumping aunty for another 15 more minutes and aunty had another big release, this time puru's penis and his balls were washed by aunty's pussy release. We stayed in the same position for some more time.

I asked aunty how was it, she said out of this world, i am very lucky to enjoy two penis at a time and only a girl can know the pleasure of it when one penis comes out and other one goes inside. It is pure heaven. Aunty looked towards puru and asked can we continue like this whenever possible. He nodded his head in agreement. She didn't bother about me, where was she to know that this is the first and last time i am touching this old garbage. We started back on aunty, puru from down and me kept banging her bum hole, Aunty was having a gala time of her life, then suddenly i had an idea and removed reddy from aunty's bum hole, cleaned him and applied some more oil on reddy, aunty and puru thought that it must be due to friction caused, but i had other ideas. I held aunty's hips and pushed reddy towards her pussy, uncle's rod had already covered her pussy, both of them together said, no your hole is on top, i said wait uncle and placed reddy next to his rod, both of our penis were touching each other. I held aunty's hips tightly and gave a firm push, aunty shouted at the top of her lungs, reddy went inside by one inch, puru understood and said, i cannot move till you are also fully in so i will keep quiet. Tears started flowing from aunty's eyes, she said, it is paining like the tearing of her hymen. I held her hips tightly again and gave another push, this time reddy went inside by half, aunty again shouted on top of her lungs, uncle said, this is the first time he is hearing her loud cries and is very happy. Started moving reddy slowly till he was completely buried in aunty's pussy.

Both mine and puru's penis were touching each other, it was a odd sensation, didn't want to complete, his bulb skin was touching reddy in the middle as it was not as long as reddy. We both kept quiet for some time to let aunty's pussy get adjusted to the penetration. Me and puru both started moving our penis slowly and once his slipped out and once reddy slipped out, puru suggested that he will keep still and i should move, both of us agreed and i increased the speed of reddy, aunty's moans were probably echoing through the whole farm and everyone must have come to know that i screwed ex periyamma. I kept pumping her and in less than 10 minutes aunty had another big release, she said her hips is paining now and she can't stay like that any longer. Puru also added that he will also release if not given a breather. Me and puru exchanged the places now, aunty left her body on my body and adusted reddy inside her. She thanked both of us and said, i really don't know how to describe the feeling of two lunds in my pussy. Now puru took oiled his rod and placed on aunty's bum hole, his rod slid in easily. I kept quiet and he started moving his rod, in two minutes he said he is about to release. I told him to remove his rod and wait. He pulled out and soothed his penis, i gave aunty's boobs good kneading and also imprinted my teeth marks all over her boobs. Then i gave a strong bite to the place where her neck joins her shoulder, it turned dark pink and aunty shouted again on top of her lungs. She hit me and said it pained, am i not leaving you to do what ever you want, why did you hurt me. I said, this mark will stay for 3-4 days and from now on, whomever i fuck, i am going to leave the mark there between their left shoulder and neck. It will be my trade mark.

Puru said he wants to release now, i said wait to him, he removed his rod from auntys bum hole and i removed reddy from aunty's pussy, asked puru to bring some oil near and i too reapplied on reddy, then with aunty sleeping on me, kept reddy on her bum hole and pushed him inside, asked puru to do the same. Puru placed his rod on mine and pushed into his wife's bum hole, not an inch budged, he then took oil in his fingers and gave deep thrusts and worked till 3 of his fingers were buried completely. I lost count of aunty's shouts. Puru again placed his rod on aunty's bum hole and pushed in, half of his rod went inside and for the last time aunty shouted on top of her lungs. i couldn't move reddy, puru moved his rod in and out, aunty's moaned loudly and released once more, now puru said he is about to release, i removed reddy as i didn't want his cum on reddy. Puru gave 3 more thrusts and his dam broke open. He released completely and removed his penis and sat on the ground tired. Aunty was also wasted now and turned around and lay next to me. Reddy still hadn't released. With no hole now, i asked aunty shall i ride you, she said she cannot take any more pressure for the day. She added the session was wonderful and we should continue whenever we get time. Puru also liked the session and said i too agree. I didn't bother to answer them, told aunty to clean reddy, she took the towel and cleaned reddy, asked them to wear the dress and leave now. They both wore their dress and about to leave, i called puru, kanti's daughter is around here only, send her in i am not done yet. He had a look outside and found her to be home, he came inside and said, she must be home i will send her.

I asked aunty going to cook dinner now, she said will go home now and after taking bath will go home and cook dinner, her body is paining too much now and without bath she cannot cook. I sent them away and dressed and came out, just then latshmi was passing by, i called her into the room, mounted her and started pumping her pussy. On her second release, reddy couldn't hold any longer, gave latshmi also the same bite mark on the left side of her body where neck and shoulders meet. Latshmi didn't shout as hard but still said periyavaar it pained. I told her, get used to it, there is always going to be a bite from now on if you have sex with me. She nodded her head. She got up, dressed and then cleaned reddy with water and towel. I told her to get kanti's daughter and clean the clothes and room. She sent someone to fetch kanti's daughter and guided kanti to clean the house and clothes. Latshmi left towards her hut and me towards home, on the way heard my jeep's sound and turned around, divya and shamili were in it, i asked where they had been. They replied to temple, divya signalled whether i did anything and i nodded with an yes, she said then take bath and come. I turned around and went to farm house, kanti's daughter was still cleaning, didn't want to disturb her today, she looked at me lovingly, i said not today, some other day, her face became dull. I took bath in cold water and while coming back home, told the regular ladies to keep water hot from tomorrow evening daily. They understood and nodded their heads.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:39 PM