Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
There was a knock on the door, divya said, door is open, push it and come inside, roopa had got morning coffee and come. I tunred to kiss divya and she said wash your mouth first, held roopa's hand and she came near with her lips, had a good smooch with roopa, diyva got angry and pushed me with some force, roopa fell on floor and i fell on top of roopa, lips still locked. Divya got angry now and told roopa to go out of the room. Roopa left in a hurry as periyamma told her. Divya then turned towards me and said, this is our personal room and i don't want you doing anything with roopa here. i said yes periyamma. Divya hit my shoulders and said, if i call her periyamma one more time, then she will leave me and go back to our house in city. I said ok boss, she hit me again and said, i am divya only to you and your family and for no one else, so it is an order from your boss to call me divya always. I said yes boss, sorry yes divya. I told her from now on please don't speak with anyone like you spoke with shamili, she is friend of mine and will not speak outside, but if labourers come to know that you have all the knowledge about me then you will loose your respect and promise me to look away even if you come to know. All other things are already being taken care by you. Divya asked me to promise me to let her know first if i do something with someone else. I promised her i will always keep you informed but you also act as if you don't know from now on. She agreed and then put her hand on reddy, just with the touches he stirred, we had a good morning session. Divya told me to work properly on all fronts and i said sure i will only for you. She laughed and said never say again for her only as she will know all things from now on. We both laughed it off. We got up and divya called latshmi and asked her if hot water is ready for bath, latshmi said yes periyamma. Divya asked me whether you will take bath here only? i said only if you agree to bath with me from today. She said who else will i bath with. We both took bath together and had another session in bath room.

We got dressed and divya asked me to put the gold back on her neck and waist. She added i need more designs of chains and waist belts. I said sure dear. She opened the door of the room, i closed it back and asked her why did you ask princi to get roopa a car, but you have only a jeep for yourelf, she said, i want a lancer car and i know my husband will get me after the planted tomato's are sold. I put my hand on her shoulders and said may be bigger one dear. She said then get me tata safari. I promised her, i will work hard on my trading also and take care of land also. We came to breakfast table, princi, his wife, akka and periyamma and shamili were waiting for us. We all had breakfast prepared by aunty and served by roopa. Divya then turned towards roopa and told her to have breakfast and get ready and go to city and stay in my parents house, princi wanted to say something and with divya's stare, he kept quiet. Divya called the driver and asked him to drop princi and his family to the nearest town bus stop. He said ok periyamma and wanted to leave, i stopped him and said also finish the vehicle registration part and collect the triler from the showroom. He said ok periyavaar and left. Divya called the mla and spoke with him at length for roopa's admission, the mla said it is your college only periyamma and she can join when you say so. The management quota was costing about 25 lacs and roopa's admission was confirmed for free.

I took my laptop and said divya i will work in farm house and you bring lunch for me there only. Divya replied, i am here only always, will send lunch by aunty and winked. I told her not from today, i want to have food always with you and you only, bring the lunch and we will have it together. She agreed. Meanwhile akka and periyamma came rushing towards to me and said even we will join you in farm house as we will get bored at home, took them along. Kanti and her daughter were waiting for me near the farm house, i told them, go home, if i need anything i will let you know. Kanti and her daughter left. Akka and periyamma then started, we missed you for so long da, how can you do this to us. I said, suddenly new responsibilites have shot up, what can i do, all divine grace. They said, you found some new one's thats why you forgot otherwise don't we know you. There was another half an hour before work got started and had a quicke with akka. Periyamma said, what about me, i said, may be tomorrow. Sent them both away and started work. It was lunch time and divya came alone. I asked her where is lunch, she said coming, just then there was a knock on the door and aunty walkied in carrying lunch for both divya and me. Aunty served lunch to both of us and after lunch divya said whe will be home as she needs to get lot of things set there. I called aunty and said come with puru by 3:30, she nodded and left. Divya walked away as if she didn't hear a thing. Aunty couldn't make out that divya will not bother me from now on.

It was 3 and aunty and puru informed her periyamma that she has some work in house and she will finish it and be back, although divya knew what work, she acted as though she didn't know and granted permission to both of them. There were in the kutiya by 3:10, my work was still in progress, puru asked me permission to leave. I said be here, he asked why me, i said you will know in some time. Aunty kept quiet. I looked up and told both of them to get undressed now, puru wanted to leave but gave a look and he removed his dress and stood nude, Aunty was hesitating a bit as her husband was there, i told puru to undress her, i got up and sat on the stool in the corner. I told puru to take some oil and apply on aunty's bum hole now. Aunty lay down on the cot and puru was massaging her bum hole with oil, i told aunty turn to doggy style, she didn't understand, so went and turned her and pulled her hips up, came back and sat with computer. Puru continued massaging her bum hole, i told puru to insert oil insider her bum hole now, Puru dipped a finger in the oil and then gave a push in aunty's virgin bum hole. Aunty shrieked when puru's finger went in first, but got adusted to the intrution in some time. Asked puru to insert another finger now, his rod was was a flag pole now. It was 3:30 and work got over now. I asked puru to stop now and removed my dress, reddy was also standing and ready now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:38 PM