Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I took 1k cash from pocket to give them but they declined. I asked them is your son trained for such things, they said yes, he will infact be very happy if she carries your child in her stomach, it will be a blessing to our life if you can help her concieve. Shamili who was standing next to me was surprised beyond this world. I said stay back today and go tomorrow, both her in laws said no we cannot, we need to be in village by night itself, by now divya came and asked what problem, no one opened their mouth. Divya asked shamili what happened, she replied, my inlaws want to go to their village and will take me back after 1 month itseems. Divya asked me tell the truth, i said i always wanted to enjoy with shamili and her inlaws just happen to be the ex labourers of a friend of mine, and he wants them back for a month and they are leaving. Divya asked what else, i said she is not preg by her husband and she wants a baby, divya looked at shamili's in laws and asked who will be father of the baby, they both said in unitone our son, she asked shamili do you also want it, shamili nodded her head, divya then sent shamili's in laws to their village. Divya then addressed me and shamili and said, nothing doing in the house as she is our guest, i will send her to farm house with roopa sometimes and do your work. Both of us nodded our heads. She then asked shamili when are your periods due, shamili said last week only it got over. Divya then said, you have time for fertile days and i will let you know when to go to farm house. Shamili agreed. Shamili joined roopa in front of tv. Akka and my periyamma went out to have a look at the farm.

Divya took me to hall and told roopa to turn down the volume of tv, instantly it went down. Divya then put her one leg on other and sat straight. Now she had become full fledged periyamma. Divya asked roopa to call puru and his wife now. Roopa asked for my cell, divya said go to their home and bring them, don't you remember amma's words. Roopa nodded her head and left. Only 3 of us were left now. Me, shamili and divya. Divya asked shamili sorry for her rude behaviour, i know you are his friend, i added she also helps me sometimes with positive words and guidance. Divya said i really didn't know your relationship, but being periyamma it is my duty to be strict. I dont want you both to roam around like friends in village as bad words will be spoken as she belongs to city. Do what you want but in farm house and keep distance from each other during the rest of the time. You can sit and talk in home and i don't mind but try to keep our house name outside. I said yes periyamma. She laughed, she said atleast you call my name da, otherwise i will feel awkward even around you. I said sure D. Divya called shamili to sit next to her, shamili obliged. Divya asked me to go out and have a smoke now as there is more work left for the evening and i will be busy. I went out and took a smoke and lit it. Found a tree nearby, sat under and smoked peacefully. I saw roopa coming along with puru and his wife. Went and sat on the wodden chair.

Divya was still sitting like periyamma. She asked puru and aunty, do you want to sell the house and go to city, both of them were shocked and said no divya, divya showed her finger and they corrected, no periyamma, we want to be in the village. She continued, puru has to work with periyavaar and aunty in the house, she has to be here from early morning coffee time and leave after serving dinner to family. I winked at puru, he agreed instantly, aunty studdered, divya said if you are not ok, we will buy your house tomorrow itself as we don't want any one who doesn't oblige us, we need to keep integrity intact. Aunty said sorry to divya, but said she will be coming before breakfast time and leave after dinner, as she also needs to cook for herself and puru. Divya agreed and told aunty, teach roopa to perpare good coffee and tea and you roopa will prepare bed coffee for me and periyavaar from tomorrow morning itself. Roopa shook her head. Divya had got coffee mugs set while coming, she took them out of the bag and gave it to roopa and told her to clean the glasses and get coffee for us. Shamili asked whether we can sit outside as there is evening cool breeze. Divya turned to puru and said, get someone and bring down the wodden single chairs from top rooms and put it outside. Puru called two people and the chairs were moved in no time. I said wow divya, you were amazing. I asked her both of you were laughing, what was the joke i asked, divya said nothing just girly girly talks. I had half coffee sitting and then got up and took another smoke and walked in the lawn. After the smoke went back and sat on the chair, divya said you have finally a good level headed friend. I said thank you.

Divya called puru, he came running and asked what periyamma, divya said take two tables and keep it in lawn. He did and came back and asked anything else periyamma, divya said get the clothes bags from inside and then send a message to all the labourers from both sides to come. Puru sent the word out and also got seshu to get the clothes and keep them near the tables. Seshu also went home and got his family. I called the old lady who had given info about princi's sister's affairs and told divya to start with her. Divya gave her 3 sarees and blouse pieces, the old lady blessed divya saying get a son soon periyamma, this village needs a small periyavaar. All other female labourers introduced themselves to divya and stood in one side, me and puru gave dhoti and shirt piece to all the men folk. Once all the clothes were distributed, divya asked for the village taylor and asked him to stitch all the shirts and blouses fast after taking measurements and take the money from me. He nodded his head and left. Divya then addressed the labourers and said, from today there is no partition of the labourers and all of them have to work together. She then asked me to send the men away. I called puru and told him to take all the men to farm house and give each a bottle of whiskey. All the men in the village were very happy. Divya called all the women nearer. She called kori to the front, she said kori will help me in house cleaning, this is a big place and i need someone else to assist kori, everybody volunteered. Divya had a good look around and still chose latshmi.

She told latshmi to clean the house alone for a week and let kori enjoy her marriage. Kanti came forward and showed her daughter and said periyamma, take her also and she will learn work from childhood, divya already knew about her so she said, from tomorrow you can keep the farm house clean. She told kanti to teach her to clean for a week and then she can do it alone as it is a small house. Kanti just nodded her head in agreement. Divya then individually asked each of them what work are they proficient, she found two women good with cows, she called me and said get a cow shed built in the open space next to puru's house and assigned these two women to take care of the cows properly. She also asked me to buy some good quality cows. She assigned one more lady and her husband of keeping the lawn clean and with flower plants. She then called puru and said make a list, puru took pen and paper, divya said, i need good quality natural pear saplings from yercaud, some good orange plants from coorg in karnataka, good quality mango saplings from hassan also in karnataka, jackfruit saplings from andhra, beetle nut saplings from kerala, some pomegranate saplings, some guava trees from andhra and orissa border and any other good quality fruit tree saplings. Keep 2 acres land free in the middle and plant these trees, she asked me to build her a small open hut in the middle of the fruit trees and on all four boundries our bestest natural coconut trees. She added get 4 lime trees and plant each of them in one corner of the plot. I asked her why? she said, lime trees are hanuman god's favourite and if it is on all four sides then no bad elements will pass our farms. I said hmm and kept quiet. Divya then remembered that princi and his wife are missing from noon. She asked puru where are roopa's parents. He answered in my house periyamma. She said send a word and ask them to come home for dinner and also ask manjula and her mother to come for dinner, they are missing since evening. Puru sent the message through somebody.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:36 PM