Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
There was one more work left, priest called us inside temple and the new labourer families pledged their alligience to me and divya. We called all the labourers and told them to come to our house in the evening. We then joined others to have lunch. Dad asked what so busy son, i said they are the periyavaar's of surrounding villages and also thalaiva of periyavaar's also had come so got caught. Asked excuse from everybody. All of us had lunch together, me and my family, shamili, her inlaws and english madam, sekhar and his parents, puru and aunty, roopa's parents, akka and family. Food was awesome and i thanked village diety for the success of the meeting. FIL asked leave as sexy was alone in the city, divya stopped him and said come home dad and then go. He agreed. My parents also wanted to leave along with FIL, divya asked them also to accompany and stay for a couple of days. Periyamma and akka wanted to stay back and periyappa wanted to leave. We all reached home, puru's wife made coffee for all. All of us had, then divya called latshmi and asked who are the midwives in the village, latshmi showed 2 from first side of labourers and said otherside she doesn't know much. I asked her to call some lady from the other side. Latshmi did as told, and divya asked the same question to them and they also got two of them. Divya then asked them to call their husbands and come. 4 of them left and came with their husbands, divya then said i need two of you to go to my mother's place and take care of her and baby when it comes for about a year and asked for volunteers, all the 4 husbands pushed their wives, and the ladies also were full of enthu.

They would live in city taking care of only one person, rather than living in village and looking after others and also there was an added comfort of city life. Divya chose two and told them to bring their clothes immediately. They went away and came back in 15 minutes, Divya called her dad and said take these two women home, they will care for mother and they are also experienced with deliveries so there won't be any problems for you. She told the two midwives to also keep the house clean and wash clothes and utensils and also any work her mother asks. Vini came and said anni even we will leave otherwise going to college and all will be difficult, divya said stay for some more days and go ya. Parents also got ready and wished us well. Mom called me roopa and divya and said, dont fight and always forgive each other, even though he is my son, i never expected him to marry two girls, i always wanted my son as shri ram, but he turned shri krishna, but no one can fight fate and destiny. She gave roopa her gold finger ring and blessed us. Vini called me to the side and asked how is life in village, i said always green green. She hit me lovingly and said no wonder you have forgotten me and akka. She asked me when will i get roopa, i said i will send her to you in sometime and make full use as you wish, leave no hole spared. Vini thanked for the offer and said she will wait for it eagerly. FIL, my family, and periyappa left taking with them two midwives. I called roopa aside and gave her tablets for getting periods so that she doesn't concieve before divya. Roopa asked what tabs is these, i said ones which will induce periods. She said today only i got married, i said but your fertile days got over 2 days back and i want to enjoy with you for another 2-3 years ya. She agreed and took the tabs.

Sekhar's parents said they would love to get their son married in the village as they and all their relatives also stay in the city and would also love to have a village wedding. I called akka and periyamma and asked their opinion about it, they said they have already paid advance to the marriage hall. I turned towards sekhar's parents and asked them how many family members and friends they are expecting for marriage, they said about 250 people. I asked sekhar how much a bus will cost for travel, he said about 3.5-4k for travelling for 2 days and one night. i calculated 12-13 buses including for my relatives are required and informed him to make the necessary arrangements and i will pay. Asked periyamma and akka if their shopping has got over, they said yes, sarees and dresses are ready, gold has been ordered and needs to be collected thats all. Periyamma said she will ask periyappa to collect it and get it here. Sekhar's parents were very happy listening to it. There was still 25 days left for her marriage, immediately called puru and asked him to book the veg cooks for 3 days giving him akka's marriage details. He took the details and calculated about 2 lacs for food, and other arrangements, periyamma said in city it had come to 3 lacs and we are saving 1 lac for such tasty food. She called periyappa immediately and informed him of the developments, he was very happy that i was leading the arrangements. I told sekhar that i might need his help as for sometime i might be in village, he assured saying anything. He and his family got up to start, gave them also one silver momento and bid bye to them.

Finally shamili and her inlaws wanted to leave, asked shamili to stay for couple of days, she showed her inlaws. While casually talking to them i came to know that they belonged to one of the nearby villages, i asked which village and asked puru to note it down without them knowing it. Asked them to have coffee and came out. asked shamili her husband's and inlaw's names. Asked puru who is the periyavaar of that village, puru says he is a close friend of his. I told puru to immediately find out about shamili's in laws. Puru gave a good news, that his friend who is the periyavaar of that village fell in love with shamili's mil and so sent them away to city as baby boy was born to them before his marriage, he had given them enough to settle down in city and cut the contact off and it is his son only they have got shamili married to. I called him back from my phone and said your son has not come here, but your lover and husband have come here, he asked me what do i want, i said i want their daughter in law. He thought for sometime and said even i have not enjoyed her from ages, he again asked how many days, i said about 1 month, he said hmm and said nice idea, you send me your girl's inlaws and i will keep them in my farm house for 1 month. Now i remembered how i used to enjoy with her, you made me mad for her now by putting her memories back and 1 month should suffice for me too. I took the phone to shamili's father in law and gave it to him. He stood up and said yes periyavaar a couple of times on the phone and then told me, periyavaar, we have to urgently go to our village, please keep our daughter in law with you for 1 month, we will come back later to take her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:36 PM