Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
His wife came near us and sat in between divya and me, i said periyamma, she corrected only amma, like real mother, all thalaiva's first wives are mothers to the periyavaars, so address me also as amma. I kept quiet after that. Divya bent and took her blessings, amma was now happy with divya's respect to her. She held both of our hands and asked divya her name. Divya said my name is Divya, amma smiled and said, i am going to tell you something, since you both are new in this field, divya looked at her surprised asked what. Amma said don't stop him from mating as many women as possible. It was a shock for me, she was telling it openly and other women were giggling and men were proud. An asshole in the flock, i thought of myself. Divya asked why? she replied, most of the men labourers work in the fields and for us day and night, the work load makes their sperm weak, there is no fixed timings for their working so lot of women who are in their fertile periods miss their husbands and also will not concieve for long time. It is our husband's responsibility to keep the labourer population intact otherwise by the time your kids grow up, there will be no one to serve them. This is the main responsibility of all periyavaars, this is the lifeline of food for so many peole living in our country. It is the main responsibility of periyavaar's by mother nature to produce as many babies as possible so that her other kids are fed. Even the labourers are trained with this message, that's why no one resents. If we stop our men, then women folk in labourer camp are kept unsatisfied, this may lead them to scold their husbands and in turn they will loose their loyalty and shift their loyalties where ever they are guided. It is the work of periyavaars to keep the women satisfied and increase the men population. She said, in andhra and other states, the periyavaar's didn't follow the rules, they lost the loyalty of the people and you must now have heard of naxalites. Divya nodded her head. Amma continued, don't look at it as a bad thing, but look at it as though they are serving the motherland and also replinishing the stock for future generations.

Divya then asked what if they go outside or cityside, then amma said tell me and i will break his legs and make him sit in the house. All of the periyavaar's laughed. She pointed her fingers at all ladies and asked them is she right? everyone agreed. Amma continued, there are some responsibilites of husband too towards their wife, if they don't perform their duties then you can call periyavaar panchayat, and all those men here will guide the necessary steps. All my life barring one incident, i never heard periyavaars leaving their first wife. Once when it was done, the panchayat dethroned him and made his infant son periyavaar and made him to leave the village. He died begging in the streets. She again added, mother nature selects the periyavaars and we women folk in the house should not stop them. Let me ask you something, did you ever think that you would become periyamma, divya nodded her head meaning no. Amma continued that is the miracle of these lands, of mother nature and the village diety, whom he/she chooses to serve them. Take proper care of your village diety and they will take care of you and your future generations to come. My husband's family is the longest surviving periyavaar family in the whole state, it is because we make sure that under any circumstances, our village diety pooja is held properly. Life will give lot of difficulties and lot of happiness, both times don't forget the diety and they will guide you at all times. Divya asked amma, i need one help from you, amma asked what is that, she told the story of roopa and her marriage to me. Divya asked amma to show roopa her place in the village and her house. Amma agreed holding divya's both the hands. Amma then asked divya, did you understand what i said, and promise me that you will take care of motherland. Divya promised amma and said i will not stop him in day time but nights he should come home. Amma laughed and said, once you have a kid, you will not find enough time for your husband, and if you have more than two, you will yourself throw him out of the house. All the males nodded their heads and ladies laughed.

Amma asked divya's age, divya said 19, she asked me yours i said same amma. She laughed whole heartedly and said then definately men population in your village should have declined and nature chose you. She patted divya and said, get a kid soon otherwise his kids will grow elsewhere before you get the chance, and don't forget to call us for naming ceremony. Amma's lecture had finished. Meanwhile uninvited by me, 5-6 mla's cars came together, thalaiva said he called them, one of them was minister in the state government. Thalaiva introduced them to me as if i am more important to them than they to me. We exchanged pleasantaries. Thalaiva then addressed them and told, i have come to know that your government is trying to bring industries to these lands and what you guys are doing? one mla said that home minister is pushing for it, we tried to convince him so many times and he didn't agree. We have convinced the CM, but since it comes under home department and home minister has central command blessings he is not budging, thalaiva if you speak once to him, our work will become easy, they requested.

Thalaiva called the sitting home minister and spoke to him, first requesting, then warning, when he didn't agree, thalaiva said i am giving one day time to you, if tomorrow we don't get the order of cancellation, you will not be home minister on tuesday and that is final. He said he will speak to statewide periyavaar's tomorrow and told mla's that if it is not changed by tomorrow, resign and comeback, we will get you elected again in our cost. All the mla's were happy. It was now lunch time, i requested thalaiva to start lunch proceedings, he asked if there is veg meals, i said yes thalaiva, both are cooked seperate, brahmins have cooked veg meals and this side please and guided him. All the other periyavaar's chose their taste and went towards either veg or non-veg. puru had got the best cooks from around and all of them praised the food. I invited mla's to have lunch, one periyavaar gave stare and the mla's went to have lunch with labourers. All the labourers including the new ones had their type of food. None of the labourers were expecting a treat, they were very happy about it. I understood in our land mla's and mp's are dirt under periyavaar's feet. No security officer wanted their transfers to our area as there were no complaints filed so their moneyline was non existant here and also there was peace and calm and periyavaars ensured it. After lunch one by one periyavaar's started leaving, i asked divya to bring the silver momento's and gave one each to all of them.

Thalaiva also started and i gave him the momento, his wife gave her number to divya and told her to call them whenever she feels like, remembered something and asked divya to call roopa. Roopa came and asked what, amma said, even though you are her sister, understand something, she is the periyamma and there is no concept of chinamma or other things, whether periyavaar marries someone or not, they have to serve periyavaar and periyamma like others in the village, because you are married, your only privilege will be you will be living under the same roof that's all. Roopa nodded her head, amma warned and said, if you try anything or i come to know disobedience i will personally ensure that you end up like a whore and that too alive. Roopa got scared and pledged her loyalty in the name of village diety towards me and divya. Me and divya both bowed at their feet and took blessings. After all the periyavaar's left, called the mla's and gave them also silver momento's and they gave their respects to me and their periyamma. Gave their visiting cards and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:32 PM