Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She locked the door and gave a good smooch to me and said, lucky guy, wife is only allowing her husband to marry her sister and wished me good luck. I said, even now i don't want to marry roopa and only agreeing to it because it is your wish, otherwise i would never even dream of her. There were tiny droplets of tears in the corner of her eyes, she wiped it away and held my arm and said i love you da, i have died many deaths since you bought these lands, today one more and probably last one, but please don't ever betray my trust and also inform me before i get any suspicion. I hugged her and said i love you too divya, i promise not to keep you in the dark about anything anymore. Thank you for understanding me. Meanwhile my parents had arrived at puru's place, Dad called on my cell to check, divya called one labourer and told him to go to puru's place and tell anyone who comes there to come to our house. He ran as ordered. She took the phone and asked my dad to come to our new place as there is something important to inform them. meanwhile akka's family, shamili, her inlaws and english teacher also arrived. Divya called latshmi and asked her to make sure that water is hot for bathing for guests. Shamili and english teacher wished and divya gave them one room to unpack and bath and get ready.

Finally parents asked what divya? she said thank god someone called my name at last, here everyone calls me periyamma and i got bored with the name, her father laughed and said, get used to it, from now on most of your life, you will be called as periyamma. Divya said there is some shocking news to you addressing my dad, he asked what ma, with you around him what can be shocking for me. We are very happy to have you as our daughter in law, what more can we ask. She said your son is getting married today. My dad laughed and said krish has not finished his school yet and marriage no not possible. Divya said not krish, but keshav only. Both my parents, krish and kiddo and vini, akka, my periyappa, periyamma, everyone's mouth was wide open. My father and my periyappa got up to beat me saying i did some mistake when divya was not there, divya stopped them and said i only told him to get married not to someone else but to my sister roopa. My dad said that cultureless girl? why ma, why do you want to spoil your life and his? Divya narrated the incidents from last night. Meanwhile sekhar and family also joined. the time was now 8:20 and we all left for temple. Divya called the driver and we both sat in the middle row, vini came in the front seat, kiddo and krish in the last row. Dad and mom came in the taxi along with FIL. sekhar sent shamili and her family in his car and took my bike and came.

After reaching temple shamili asked for her sister, divya sent our driver to the house to get english madam also. Roopa's father and mother were waiting as also other couples, finally after i reached by 8:40, priest started his mantra chants. Later by 9, he called all the girls to sit next to their would be husbands and again continued his chants. by around 9:30 he asked me first to tie the mangal sutra to roopa, meanwhile the jeweller had come and divya took the jewellery and paid him cash, she got the gold mangalsutra and asked me to tie it to roopa, i did accordingly. Kanyadaan was done by princi himself and mom and dad received their second and final bahu for their first son. After 10 minutes or so, other couples also finished the ceremony, first kori with shambu and then princi's sister's son with priest's brother's daughter. After their marriage, both kori and her husband and princi's sister's son and his wife came and requested me an divya to stand together, then they fell at our feet and took our blessings. Now one by one all the periyavaars and their families of other villages started arriving. Me and divya and my parents started receiving all of them, puru kept on introducing all of them to us. Took each of them inside the temple and told the priest to do poojas. After all of them had arrived, took them to specially arranged chairs.

Everyone was happy with the arrangement. Puru being experienced had arranged the chairs circularly so that no one feels inferior or superior. There was a lot of chit chatting going on. I called divya and roopa to introduce them. I introduced divya and roopa as my wives to the first one sitting. He and his wife got up and said, only periyamma is introduced, there is no room for other wives in periyavaar's get together. They asked to keep only the periyamma and send the second one out. Divya showed her finger to roopa and actioned to leave. Roopa bent her head and left. The periyavaar said, since you are new it is alright, otherwise it is considered as disrespect to all other periyavaars. I told sorry i didn't know. He added irrespective of how many women you marry when periyamma is alive, no one can become periyamma even after her death, only a new virgin bride if a periyavaar marries, she becomes periyamma. Here in our surroundings, irrespective of if you tie mangalsutra or not, no other women is considered wife other than periyamma. Divya also understood that she is now irreplacable in my life as periyavaar. Me and divya got introduced to all and their families again one by one. We both sat in one chair, all the periyavaars were joking, some veg, most non veg. Their wives were also telling how they caught their cheating husbands and couple of them trashed, some more just looked away as such.

All the periyavaars were assholes and i was the latest entry to their group. Then one elder periyavaar stood up to speak, everyone became silent. I asked the person sitting next to me why so silent suddenly. He said the old man is the thalaiva(leader) of periyavaars, he rarely speaks and when he speaks it is like an order to all of us, we have to follow. Divya asked even if everyone knows it is wrong? the other periyavaar's wife came and sat next to divya and told her yes, usually they don't do and never heard any one thalaiva who gave wrong guidance to anyone till now in my life. We quietly listened now to him. He said all periyavaars listen carefully, the government has sanctioned the roads and our land rates will go up, in the surrounding 100 km radius the asking price would become about 1 crore per acre in two to three years, people and lots of people with more money than us will come to get our lands. He ordered all of us to help in case of debts but not sell a single piece of land. I looked questioningly towards him. He understood and turned towards me and said, see son, these lands are not ours we inherited from our forefathers, you also inherited your wife's land and first became a part of this land and then periyavaar. We as the leader folks of respective village are also fathers of some and fathers like for others, but everyone working under us is our kids. If you sell your land and what will happen to labourers and their families, they will die of hunger or go serve some master but never mother earth. I nodded my head. He continued and said, if big industries come to this fertile lands, then they will spoil the air, water and mother earth, leaving a trial of destruction. We are the sons of the soil and it is our duty to unite and guard our mother from all evils. I was very much impressed with his words. I thanked him for the knowledge.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:31 PM