Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
It was the first time i was driving a jeep although i had previousley learnt car driving. It was a different feel altogether. Took some time to get adjusted and once set, took it to village temple and asked the priest to do pooja. After the pooja was done, took it one more round. Went back to temple, called the priest and his wife, told them that sunday pooja should be done grandly. They nodded their head. The priest said, for sunday pooja, he has called for some help from his brother and his family and couple of his priest friends. He said, give them some dakshina and food please. Gave 2k to him to get the food prepared for his priest friends and told him will take care of dakshina for them. Roopa was all along with me. Called shamili, she cut the call and messaged back that husband at home. I messaged her back to pick the call. She herself called now, i said i was very busy from 2 weeks so sorry didn't get time to speak with you. Invited her to the get together in village, asked her to give it to her husband, she introduced me as neighbour and student of her sister and gave the phone to her husband. I invited him and his family to the function. Called english madam and invited her too, called sekhar and his family also, called periyamma and akka and invited them also.

After that went to puru's place and had lunch, princi had come but there was not time for him today, hectic work load and one more session with roopa in the night and it was already saturday morning. The bathing ladies came and gave me a quick bath. Roopa said she will only bath from now on, didn't bother much about it. Called kori and asked if she cleaned the new house. Kori nodded her head. Went to the house and saw that it was painted overnight and was looking like a marriage hall now. Went inside and checked every place, all was very neat and set. Kori had done a wonderful job. Came back to farm and found the new hut also ready. Called divya and asked her where she was, roopa was fuming now. Divya said on the way and should reach in an hour or so. I told her to call me when she is half an hour away so that i can come to the nearest town and i have some shopping to do. Told roopa to behave properly otherwise you know my anger, she nodded her head. Went to bank and pulled out 6.5 lac remaining cash from loan account. Waited for divya to call, she had reached the town and called and said i will reach village in 15 mins. Asked her where she was and when she said in the same town, asked her to stop and wait for me. Went in my armada and picked her up.

She had come with her dad and seshu and his wife. Sekhar had arranged for the transport of clothes in another vehicle. I asked uncle to proceed and be in village and i will join him later. They left. Divya asked whose vehicle is it, i said yours from now on, picked it up yesterday evening as i didn't want you to keep walking in village. She turned and asked then who will drive me it, i bent in front of her like a servant and said driver is here for you boss. She laughed whole heartedly. Took divya to the jewellery store and got her couple of chains and one hip band made of gold. The total came to 3 lacs, paid the jeweller, he came to know who i was and requested me to buy from him only. We just nodded our head and came out. Divya saw the hot air baloon seller and asked me to buy her one, i called him and asked him to make a bunch of them and give it, gave 100rs to him, he made 25 hot air baloons with all colours he had and gave it to divya. Divya put them in the back seat and we left the town. We reached village, she asked me to hold the baloons in my hand and she kept the luggage in the room and came out, she said take me to the farm. We started walking and the whole labourers started bowing to her saying periyamma. Divya started feeling uneasy with so many people bowing to her, but kept mum.

We reached the farm, she held my hand and pulled me to the middle of the farm and asked me to give one balloon at a time. I gave her and she let it to fly, took one by one and let all the baloons fly in the sky. She made me sit on the farm land and said, with you near me i feel like those baloons that i can reach the sky, i missed you too much da, why didn't you come to see me at all. She held my hand and put her head on my shoulders and sat for sometime like that. When it started getting dark, i said lets go home dear it is getting dark, i turned towards puru's place and divya towards farm house. I held her hand and said not that dear, but she pulled me towards it. Reached the farm house and divya did inspection, everything was clean and neatly arranged, she asked me who did it, i said kori, she said same kori who is getting married tomorrow? i said yes. Told her i have a surprise for you and took her to the newly constructed hut and showed it to her and said, the first thing i could construct in my life. She liked the hut and said, can we put shiva lingam and parvati goddess so that they bless everyday staying in our farm.

Called priest and asked him where can we get shiva lingam and parvati godess statue, he informed the nearby place, told priest that from now on he will have to do pooja here also, he said, his whole day is spent in village temple but he can arrange for someone to take care of this temple once we install the god and godess. Divya said thanks to him. Sent him away. Divya said she is feeling thirsty, turned towards seshu and he came running, divya told him to get her some tender coconut, he immediately arranged it and bent himself offering the tender coconut. I told divya, this is seshu, who stays with me along with shambu to be around and do personal work for me. Divya was impressed that i started taking my work seriously. She then asked what about me? I told seshu to call latshmi, latshmi came running and gave respect to periyamma. Divya looked at her and said i don't want her, i will only choose later, if don't find anyone suitable then i will take her as my personal assistant, otherwise she can continue to do her regular work. I agreed and divya sent latshmi away. All of us had dinner in puru's house. After dinner, princi asked why he was called, i said wait for some time and went and personally called the village elders, sent for her would be inlaws.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:28 PM