Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Took her to the room and both of us dressed and slept. Woke up next morning to the knock on the door, shambu informed that the adjacent land owner has come already. I called puru uncle and told him to accompany the adjacent land owner to registrar's office, meanwhile i will get ready and withdraw cash and come. hey started, i called puru uncle back and asked him to get his land also ready for registration, he was shocked for a minute. I told him, i have cash and why unnecessary burden, so will pay you also. Bid bye to both of them and said i will reach by 12 to registrar's office. Took bath early and asked roopa to also get ready asap, aunty had sent lunch through roopa's mom. Both me and roopa had breakfast. Asked roopa's mom to find a reason for cancelling the marriage, she said she can find none and put the ball into my area again. Told her call princi then urgently and i will find a solution. I took a bag and went near bike, called roopa, she came and sat on the bike, she was wearing saree only so sat sideways, she pushed her boobs on my back and held me near my stomach. On the way she started teasing reddy so i asked her last night was not enough for you? she said still her bum hole is paining even now. I said you should have listened to me the first time. Roopa then said, from last night i am your slave, your wish is my command and i will do whatever you tell me to, but but and stopped.

I stopped the bike in the sideway and asked her what? she hesitated for a minute and said sorry but i am finding it very difficult to stay away from you, even one thought that you are going to a little distance brought tears in my eyes, please do whatever you want but don't send me away. Know one thing that i will not live for you to see me if you send me away even for a day. I wiped her tears and told her, if i keep you in village then you will have to remarry the son of your father's sister, but with you going to city, it can be pushed for sometime. She said nothing doing, i am not going anywhere leaving you, if you try to send me away, i will kill myself. I don't mind you doing anything with anyone, but keep me near you. I told her to finish her studies first and then we will be together but she was adamant and kept crying. I told her i will think of something and again warned her that i am periyavaar now and she will listen to me to whatever judgement i make. Went to bank and withdrew 33 lacs and went to registrar's office, they knew puru uncle so work happened in a flash and i was now the pucca owner of puru's land and adjacent land. Took documents and gave it to roopa to keep it in the bag, gave puru uncle 12 lacs and the other owner 19 lacs, registration charges came to about 1.5 lacs.

Kept 50k with myself and took roopa to gold jewellery shop and got her a chain. She wanted to take mangalsutra chain, i cautioned her to keep quiet for now and i will get her that later. Went to mutton stall although i am a veggie asked for cost of 200kg mutton, the mutton stall owner said it will workout cheaper for you if you take it in sunday market and he doesn't have that much stock. Thanked him for info and came back to village. I called puru uncle to the farm house and asked him, is there any girl of marriagable age from our caste who are poor? He jokingly asked me for you? i said no, he said there is temple priest's brother's daughter who had come sometime to the village. Asked him to get the priest. Once the priest came, enquired the details about her and her parents. His brother was a priest in the temple on top of the adjacent village and there periyavaar was very stingy and not taking care of the temple properly. I told the priest to get her on sunday. Felt hungry, but as it was almost sunset time, called sesha and asked him to fetch some banana and coconut water. He did in a hurry, gave some to roopa and had some. Asked roopa to give the documents to check again and fund 4 sets, checked again, two sets were for land of puru and old owner, and the other 2 sets were for 3acres and 2acres each. Went to puru's place and asked him the details, he said as i'm the new periyavaar and supposed to take care of the labourer's also, they registered the land on which labourer's are housed to me. I am the complete owner of this small village now. Only bits and pieces or land now remain with others.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:25 PM