Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Roopa asked me to wear dhoti, i obliged, went inside the room and wore the dhoti set given by the priest. Came back and sat on the cot. Put my hand on roopa's shoulders, she turned towards me and pushed her lips on mine, both of us had a deep passionate kiss, i pushed my tongue into her mouth and drank all the saliva and she licked my lips and started teasing reddy with her hand. I had removed jockey in the room itself and her tender hands entered my dhoti and she started moving her silky fingers on reddy. I took my hands on her saree and slowly removed the pallu, she had not worn a pin so it fell to the side. Then moved my hands on her blouse and started teasing her boobs. Removed my hands from her boobs and held her face and slowly very slowly kissed her lips, her eyes, cheeks, her fore head ant then moved my lips next to her ears and gave a small bite to her ear, the passion was taking over roopa now, her silky smooth fingers started massaging reddy a little more. Reddy was beaming hot rod now. I moved my mouth on her navel and kissed it, gave small bites around her hips. Then i removed the hooks holding her blouse and removed it. Pushed my hands on her back and removed the bra hooks and pulled out the bra from her hands. Put both the hands under both of her boobs and moved my fingers around them, roopa moaned loudly aaaaaah...

I understood that she was ready now, still held control and massaged her boobs now. Moved my tongue on her areola and licked all around and then gave a small peck on her nipples. Held one nipple in thumb and index finger and started rotating them, moved to other boob and started slowly sucking her nipples and areola. Roopa's moans started echoing through the farm. Put my hands on her hips and gave small pinch to it. Then moved my hands just below her navel to remove the saree, held it in my hand and slowly pulled it over and it came out. Lifted her up and turned her around removing the saree and once the saree was removed, she came and fell on my lap. I held her and loosened the petticoat knot and held it with both the hands and removed it. Then held her panty near her hips and pushed it down, roopa completed the formalities and pushed her petticoat and panty away from her legs. I held her shoulders and made her lie on bed slowly, i asked her to lift the legs a little and then dived to her pussy. Took my tongue out and started licking it from top to bottom. Her pinkish pussy lips and butter white entrance to pussy was a sight to enjoy. Moon light was reflecting on her body now and the small sweat drops on her forehead were shining like stars. Parted her pussy with lips and then inserted my tongue inside her pussy walls. The first taste of her pussy juice and i felt ecstatic, out of this world. I lifted my head and asked her where were you all these days roopa baby. She smiled and her smile now meant a lot for me. I dived back and slurped all the remaining juices with my tongue. I then moved my tongue over her pussy mould and gave small pecks all around it, roopa's body started jerking with the first touches of my tongue over her pussy mould. I increased the speed of my tongue and roopa put her hand on my head and pushed me tighter on her pussy. With the pressure of my tongue increasing roopa's hips started moving up and down and finally roopa's body studdered and she released her cunt potions. I lapped it all up. Roopa herself now pulled me on top of her and said that was awesome, it was her first oral and she liked it very much. I asked her to return the favour.

Roopa got up and then pushed me on the cot and held reddy with her fingers, she removed her tongue and sucked reddy's bulb, then she took him out of her mouth and started licking all the sides of reddy, with saliva coating reddy now, i pulled her on top of me and held reddy and pushed into her pussy entrance. He slid easily as it was well lubed. Roopa adjusted her hips a little and then asked my hand for grip, our palms were fixed with each other and she held my hand and sat on reddy, then she moved her hips up and down, from the tip of reddy till the balls. Her moans were out of this world and she couldn't control it, after about 10 minutes of solid humping, her hips tightened around reddy and roopa released for the second time of the night. She fell right next to me and put her head on my hands. She took rest for about 10 minutes and said your turn now. I wanted to move on top of her and pound her pussy, but she said, i want him here and showed her bum hole. I lifted her legs up so that her hips also come a little up, she took the pillow and placed them under her hips. I placed reddy on her bum hole and started moving him slowly, roopa looked up and asked what happened dear, i asked her what, she said so slow movementes. I said i don't want to hurt you dear, she signalled increase the speed, i started ramming her bum hole and increased the speed gradually. Roopa's body shook again and she had another orgasm, this time with the pushes on her bum hole, her cunt juices were jumping up and down on her pussy. She had had an intense orgasm. I left her bum hole now as pressure was building up in reddy. Left her bumhole and cleaned reddy with the cloth and then went on top of her. She held reddy in one hand and guided him inside her. I lay on top of her for sometime and kissed her cheeks and neck. She moved her hips a little. i rolled my hips and felt all her pussy walls on reddy. Moved a little more deeper and felt her womb. Rolled reddy again, the feeling of her womb on reddy's tip was awesome. Gave a deep kiss to her and started moving reddy, took my hands and kneaded her boobs. our body became one with nature and after about 30 minutes of reddy and roopa's pussy becoming one, both of us released together.

I lay next to her and kept my hands on her boobs. After another 30 minutes or so she turned towards me and said i loved it, please don't send me away from you. I love you dear. I am ready to stay in this room itself with you. I don't know how i lived all my life but from now on i cannot even dream of staying away from you for a minute. I joked and said what will happen to other women who are dependent on reddy. She hit me lovingly and said even when i am lying next to you nude, you still think of other women. I told her it is the bad habit which won't go away so soon. She said since i am now here i will make sure that your bad habit will go away. I laughed at her and said, i have a different work for you. She asked what, i said i want you to keep someone else also happy sexually. She got wild and shouted that i want to share my wife with another man. I corrected her and said not man, but girl. She asked who? i said will tell you when the time comes. For now understand that divya is my first wife and she is the queenbee among all. What ever is her wish i have to fulfill, rest all of things will come later. She said she understands. I asked her to promise me that she will never hurt divya ever. She said promise, i will never hurt her. I told her since i am already married to you, i have another headache to make sure that your previous would be inlaws are informed about it. If ever i ask you in public, say i have no objection with marriage but i want to finish my degree and masters and then only i will get married. In the meantime i will find a way out. She asked what if her father forces, i said remember that i am periyavaar now, not his elder brother and he has to obey me in this village. She nodded her head. I got up and put dhoti around my waist, pulled roopa up and told her there is a grass patch in the middle of the farm, let us go there and sleep for sometime. She said what roam naked. I held her hand tightly and said, if you refuse me anytime, you really don't know what i will do to you, this is the last warning to you.

Her body shook with shock, i held her hand and paraded her nude to the trees and plants till we reached the grass patch, then i threw her on it and lifted my dhoti and pushed reddy on her mouth. Once he was made ready again, i turned her upside down, parted her legs and placed reddy on her bum hole, held her hairs and pushed him inside with good force. The friction hurt reddy a little but ignored it and increased the force on her bum hole and kept ramming even though she was crying loudly, rammed her bum hole for about half an hour and finally unloaded reddy inside her bum hole. I removed reddy and lay next to her. She moved her fingers to soothe her bum hole. I sat up after 10 minutes and said, this is the last warning to you, if you ever say no again, i am going to put you here and ask all my labourers to fuck you till you die. Looked around and found none, told her today is your lucky day, if i had found anyone now, would have asked them to take you now only. Roopa got up and bent her head and said yes periyavaar, i will never say no to whatever you say or do from now on. Finally roopa was tamed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:24 PM