Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Sent all the labourers away, only latshmi was standing, told her to leave for the day, she stood for a minute, i asked her what, still she hesitated. Told her to go along with aunty and uncle and fetch food for me and roopa. All of them left. Asked roopa how do you want your first night, she said yesterday only i had first night. I said first night after marriage, she said in the moonlight, only we two under the stars. I said ok and we put the cot and bed outside. Latshmi got food and also served both of us. After dinner i asked latshmi to leave, she again wanted to say something but hesitated. I asked her go on, she asked shyly what about me and the other one sir? I asked who other? She told she has asked for help from one girl from village and they are ready for me. I asked the girl to be called. Had a good look at her, although she was tempting, roopa was much more important today. I told latshmi to take the girl home and i will inform when i require both of them, they can leave for today. Latshmi left with the girl. We came out and sat on the cot mentally getting for the first night after marriage.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:23 PM