Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Called puru uncle and enquired about the adjacent land, he called the owner of the land and meet me formally. We haggered on the price for sometime and it was agreed for 19 lacs, i handed him a cheque for 1 lac and told him to encash it, he denied the cheque and said by when can i do the full payment. I told him next week. He agreed and then took me towards his fields and showed me all the crops which were planted and also introduced me to his labourers and me to them. There were more womenfolk than men, i enquired about it with him and he said, the rules applied only to the old periyavaar and he took as many virgins as he liked and if any male progeny was born then lot of them were given to the old periyavaar as his lands were big. He said he will get the documents ready in a day or two. I thanked him and decided will get the loan from bank tomorrow itself and get that land also registered asap. With these thoughts i returned to the hut to find roopa missing. Went to puru's place to check and there she was. She said she got scared alone as no one was around. I said its ok and patted her head. We all had dinner then. I then winked at roopa and said she cannot walk back. I told her don't worry we will do it here only and took her to my room. Had another blast till roopa couldn't move her body anymore and both of us slept. Got up early morning and reddy already had his morning hard on. Mounted roopa when she opened her eyes and banged her pussy till reddy released one more. She finally managed to get up and gave a long smooch. She then said, i am going to get preg for sure, get me married off this weekend or make a seperate house for me in the city, it is your choice. I asked her what do you want, she thought for long and then said married off as she cannot take such pounding daily and will get some rest when husband does and also whenever i need her for a good fuck, she will still be around. I smiled at her and said, you still have your life to live and enjoy.

I have a specific work for you. Got ready in the house itself and went to nearby city an visited the bank, it took whole day and finally 35 lacs was in my bank account. Bank manager said, don't worry if you can't pay, you can sell just one acre in a year and you will be able to clear the loan. I wanted to tell him that i will not sell the land but kept quiet and came out. Went to medical and bought a tablet for stopping the pregnancy and then left towards village. Wanted to gift something to kanti's daughter and roopa as well, went to jewellery store and bought leg chains for both of them. Took lot of cheap whiskey and choclates to the village. By the time i reached it had become slightly dark. Everyone was waiting for me to bless kanti's daughter. I found one labourer and sent the load of whiskey with him to farm house. Called latshmi and asked her to get one bag and gave description of bag to her. She left. Reached puru's house and went to room. Called roopa and gave her silver leg chain, it was a big one and cost 2k. Roopa sat on cot and lifted her leg and kept on cot and wanted me to put the chain, i agreed and held her leg and rolled my fingers till her thighs and finally put the leg chain to her legs. I asked her to get dressed up nicely. She asked why? i said i will introduce you to your step sister other than divya. Roopa removed her dress and took another saree set and wore it. I took roopa to the temple and called the priest, told him to prepare a sacred turmeric thread and then tied it to roopa like the mangalsutra. Promised her wiill get a gold one tomorrow. It all happened in a jiffy. Took 2 500rs note and gave it to priest and and told him to keep quiet. He looked at my purse, took another 2 500rs notes and handed it over to him and warned sternly to keep quiet. Roopa was shocked with the incident. She asked me why did you do it? i told her i loved her from first sight and i have married my first love that's all. She too said i am her first love and hugged me. I told her to keep this secret till i tell her. She promised me and added she was too happy with the events.

I took her on the bike and we went to puru's house and took the leg chain and silk dresses and gave them to kanti's daughter. i told all the ladies other than roopa to go out. When everyone left, i told roopa that she is the one who got fucked by me before she even got her first periods. I asked roopa to take care of her as if she is her own sister. Roopa was my wife now and she replied that whatever is my wish is her command and she will take care of her. I was satisfied with roopa's answer, kissed on lips to kanti's daughter. Kanti's daughter said periyavaar i want him inside me too much, unable to control and my mom is not leaving me outside. Roopa held her shoulders and said, keep quiet for a week and then he will call you again don't worry. Roopa blessed her and then we came out. I informed all the labourer's to gather near the farm house. Both me and roopa went to puru's house. Called puru and aunty and told them that me and roopa will sleep today in farm house. They agreed and asked for dinner, we took parcel and left. I called the adjacent land owner and informed him that cash is ready, he said documents is also ready and i can register tomorrow itself. I agreed and reached farm house. All the labourers were waiting for me. I addressed them and said i am buying the next land also. All were astonished. I told them there is going to be new rules as i am buying the adjacent land and rules are going to be changed from now on.

They all asked together what is it periyavaar. I told them, if any wife is being asked by me then the rules stays the same but if i ask for other girls then no one will stop me, not their fathers, brothers or anyone. If anyone doesn't like my new order then i am going to set them free, will pay rs 10k to them so that they can settle down with it. If anyone doesn't agree to my new rules then they are free to leave now, but if anyone opens their mouth later i called sesha and shambu and told them to cut them to pieces and bury in the land. One guy opened his mouth and asked what if it is their kid daughters, i said i know when the girl is ready and you will not object, if you still fear you can leave now but from tomorrow morning i am the owner of all the virginity of the village. All of them agreed but requested me not to take small girls. I assured them again i know when a girl is ready and will not touch kids below ** years. Everyone agreed and no one left. I gave the liquor bottles to the guys and asked ladies to wait. I then called the 3 bathing ladies forward and told them that whenever roopa is in village they have to bathe roopa as she wishes, if someone disagrees then someone else can take charge. No one dared to say no. Called kori in front and informed everyone that she is going to be cleaning the house so she should not be disturbed with anyother work. All other ladies kept quiet.

Then i added keep your husbands informed, if i want anyone of you and your husband says no, then the lady will be sent out of the village till i get to touch her so instead of them roaming elsewhere for food, they better keep their husbands informed that i can take them anytime anywhere, if they refuse then the women is going out of the village and roam without their husbands. All of them promised to take care of me whenever i want them. Looked at roopa and asked her if she is ok with the arrangement, she asked why others when she is going to serve me, i told her you are going to serve someone other than me also, i whispered to her, although you are my wife you are going to do what i want you to do, if not then i am giving you a chance to leave now so that i can replace you right away, otherwise your mouth will be shut and ears listen to me and body do what i want you to do. Roopa agreed without anymore hesitation. I told roopa to always keep her pussy clean and without hairs. And also make sure that kanti's daughter and latshmi also are trained to remove their pussy hairs.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:22 PM