Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I held the bra hooks and removed it, then slowly licked and bit her chest as much as i liked and then finally zeroed in on her areola and nipples, gave small loving bites all around her areola and then sucked her nipples for a long time. Then i asked her to get up and i also got up, asked latshmi to put the bed down from cot and asked roopa to show her pussy now. She loosened the knot of her petticoat and let it fall. I pushed her on bed and jumped on her, held already red hot reddy on her pussy and adjusted him to her hole and told her, this is for insulting me in college bitch and gave a big push to reddy. His first push was so powerful that he went inside her pussy, tore the hymen and banged the womb walls of roopa. Still 1/4th of reddy was outside, this time i gave another push and he was buried to the core. Roopa shouted loudly and her mother and uncle came out to check if all was well, they saw me on roopa with reddy buried in her and understood that her hymen was torn. Roopa could not bear the pain and fainted. I asked latshmi to fetch some water and sprinkle on roopa's face and when she opened her eyes asked her to drink some water. Once she drank water, pulled reddy till the tip and rammed again inside her pussy. Roopa's eyes almost popped out, her body was shaking indicating can't take it anymore, but where was i to leave, i increased the presurre of reddy to the maximum and he was also ready to unload, kept up the force and reddy unloaded in her newly juiced cunt. Finally i had my revenge. Gave roopa some space and got up and sat on the cot. After about 30 minutes or so, roopa finally was able to regain her consciousness. She shouted why did you unload it here, i am in my fertile days.

I asked latshmi to get some oil from inside, she knocked the door and got oil, i asked roopa to turn around to doggy style, she said with the hammering her pussy received, she is unable to move her body, i said this is going to hurt a little more and later i will be able to enjoy both your holes, she murmered do what you please and turned her head. I called latshmi near and asked her to lift roopa's legs a little and hold it, took oil and applied generously on reddy and on bum hole, didn't insert a finger. Held roopa's hips and placed reddy on her bum hole and gave a good push, reddy tore into her wrong hole and went half inside, roopa again shouted at the top of her lungs and her mother now came out and consoled her and said, first time only it pains and later it will always be pleasure, please bear the pain, roopa shouted at her mother, then ask him to go slow. Roopa's mother turned towards me and i was already pushing reddy inside roopa's bum hole and buried him till the hilt. Now slowly started ramming her bum hole and it was still tight and paining for reddy, took a little more oil and applied at her bum hole while moving reddy and he was again coated fully, now the friction subsidised and i increased the speed. I kept ramming her bum hole and roopa had many more orgasms and when i was finally ready to unload, asked latshmi to leave the legs and removed reddy from her bum hole and inserted back into her pussy, with lots of juices flowing from it, her pussy was well greased and in one go reddy was buried to the hilt and roopa again shouted and said it hurt, i increased the speed to the maximum and unloaded in her pussy. She again said she is in her fertile days and i said that's why i unloaded again in your pussy. If you get pregnant then i want to know that it is my kid in your womb and slowly carassed her navel part. I was dead tired after 2 releases and roopa couldn't even get up from bed.

latshmi and roopa's mom along with me lifted roopa from bed and moved the cot inside the room and made her lie down on the cot. I told roopa's mom to leave now. She said she wants to be beside her daughter and roopa said, where were you when he was banging me. I laughed and said banging? she said yes, by using brute force on my pussy and bum hole you have bangd me. I asked roopa's mom to soothe her daughter's pussy and bum hole. Roopa's mom obediently brought her tongue out and licked roopa's pussy and bum hole for sometime. I then aksed her to leave and send tomorrow morning's breakfast for me and roopa here only. She said yes and left. Gave a bedsheet to latshmi and both me and latshmi dressed up. Latshmi said nothing for me today sir. I replied will you be able to take so much pressure again. She said no sir, and we both lay down, i on cot next too roopa and latshmi on ground bedsheet. I made a mental note to get some bed and chairs.

Latshmi shook and woke me up. She said labourers are waiting outside. I went out and told some of them to plough the land and others and ladies to finish the hut except the door part, i will get a door today or tomorrow. The bathing ladies were looking at me, i told them to help finish the hut today and they left. I called puru on his cell and asked him to send both the ladies to the farm house and also send my laptop along. In a few minutes both of them arrived, i told them today you are going to bathe me, they both went inside to keep the water for boiling. I told latshmi to wake roopa now. Latshmi shook roopa and roopa opened her eyes. I asked latshmi to get some water and clean reddy, she did as told. I took reddy near roopa's mouth and teased him on her lips, she opened her mouth and sucked him for a while and i removed it from her mouth and placed him on her pussy. Went on and on and roopa had released her pussy juice 3 times, when finally reddy was ready to unload, matched her hip movement and unloaded again in her pussy. Called her mom and aunty, asked latshmi to give some support to roopa and bathe her, put the same saree she wore in the night and let her sleep here only today. They took roopa and gave her a good bath and dressed her up in the same saree. Now they bathed me also and me and roopa now had breakfast. Roopa said my whole body is aching and pussy and bum hole is hurting. I took some painkiller tabs from my bag and gave it to her. She slept on bed and started snoring in no time. Uncle and aunty along with roopa and latshmi were waiting for me to tell them what to do. I asked them to leave and started my work on laptop. It was 2 when lunch arrived with roopa's mom. Woke up roopa and all of us had lunch and i continued my working till 3:30, told roopa to stay here only and went to city with shambu and got a door. Gave it to the workers and asked them to fix it today. They did as told and said by tomorrow the hut will be ready and in 2 days i can start using it. In the evening got a call from bank manager that my loan is approved for 35 lacs. I thanked him profousely and said i will come on saturday to finish the formalities.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:22 PM