Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Gave all the documents to the manager and he sent his engineer to take measurement of the land and identify the land according to map. He did the same and we reached the bank back. Labourers were wondering who was the person who took measurement, but none dared to ask. Bank manager then said documents are only for 50 acres now, i said have to pay 12 lacs for another 20 acres, he said 40 lacs is the maximum loan i can get and asked me to sign some documents. After the formalities was over, he told me he will send the file to headoffice tomorrow and keep me informed when the loan is approved. Bid bye to him and reached the farm. It was almost 7 now and everyone had left. Went near the newly constructing hut and saw that half the wall was erected. Felt good about it and went to puru's house for coffee. Once i had coffee, asked where is puru, aunty showed the closed door, i asked then you are outside, i will get all night and kanti has to leave in sometime so i let them enjoy. Came out and called sesha and asked him to bring roopa's would be and his family to the farm house. They came hurriedly as i was the new periyavaar to the village now. Saw a couple of elders on the way and asked them to accompany me to farm house.

I arranged the cot for the elders and stood next to them, the elders now wanted me to sit along with them, i said cot might break and all had a hearty laugh. by then roopa's would be and inlaws arrived. On seeing the elders they were scared for a minute. I assured them that it was not the case, asked some labourers to fetch tender coconut for all and they did the same. Asked the guy what he plans to do with the money, he said he wants to open a hardware store in the nearby town. I asked how confidant he was about it. He said he has worked there for couple of years and has good knowledge that's why he has so much confidence. I looked at roopa's inlaws and asked them will they take good care of roopa after the marriage as she is now coming from my family i have to be worried. They looked worried for a second and then assured in front of all elders that they will treat roopa like their daughter only. I asked them when do they want their son to get married. They said asap and they are ready. I thanked them and sent them away. The elders started asking question joking that i should be feeling alone as family is away and stuff. Gave 2 bottles to them also and sent them away. Went to puru's home for dinner. Had dinner along with puru, roopa, her mom and aunty served.

Roopa's mom started massaging my legs with hers. Quietly had dinner, puru asked if i had smoke, gave him one. He left the house and went outside. Aunty and roopa's mom got her and made her sit next to me on sofa and told her our family tradition, whoever is periyavaar we all have to listen to them and support them, even if it means serving ourselves. Roopa nodded her head as though she understood. I was taken aback for a minute and turned towards roopa and asked her, do you know what the elders are saying? She replied yes i know the meaning of what they are saying. I said do you agree to it? She nodded her head. I said i didn't understand. She said i have to do what you want me to do. I was shocked for a minute and didn't know what to do or say. I told her give me some time and came out. What if the guy finds out that she is not a virgin? what if their family come to know that periyavaar used the girl first and then got her married off? With lots of questions i came out, found one labourer on the road side and asked him to call latshmi. Went and sat on the verandah of the house. Took a smoke out and smoked and by the time i finished latshmi was standing in front of me. She asked here sir? i said no no, it is not what i called for and then asked her to sit nearer and asked her if she knew periyavar used roopa's would be mom'in law. Latshmi said she doesn't know and never heard of it. Asked her if there are any old labourer women who worked here before, please find out and come soon. Latshmi turned around with a smile and said i know one person who might know, will be back in sometime and she left.

Meanwhile went inside the house and asked roopa to wear saree. Sat on the sofa and asked aunty for a cup of coffee. Came back outside and sat back in verandah. Aunty got coffee and asked what is bothering you. I said is it the same system that everyone has to serve periyavaar. Aunty said understand one thing clearly, if someone is getting married to periyavaar's house, then they cannot be touched, but if any girl is getting married in the village, periyavaar cannot be stopped even if it is his own daughter. I got angry on aunty for using such words, she came and sat next to me and said, when uncle was young she knew that he went around with lots of women and no one dared to say anything, it is the accepted tradition in this village, or any village in the surrounding 100 kms, that's why periyavaar's family girls are always given to city side people so that they may stay pure to their husbands. I looked at her and said can i ask you something? she said anything. Then i asked her does she know if uncle then had roopa's would be mother in law? Aunty laughed and said, when i saw them first time, it was in my own bedroom, both brother and sister were enjoying, infact her husband had got her home for your puru uncle. I said then what happened. My parents came here after i did a lot of hungama and persuaded me to accept the fact that all periyavaar's are like that, infact my dad was also like that, so i accepted it as a norm and from then on there are no fights with your uncle. I said then i have two more questions for you. She said go on.

So if i ask for roopa's mom when her husband is there since i am periyavaar, he cannot refuse me also? aunty laughed and nodded her head and also added yes. Since he belongs to this village, he cannot escape it. Second question, if i ask uncle to accompany you, then would he also do the same? Aunty was shocked for second and then thought about it and said, since you are the new periyavaar, he also has to accept it i believe. Finally i asked her, what about you. She said, as is the custom of the village, if i want her during the night then husband permission is required, during day time i am welcome anytime or if you want you can send someone to call me to your farm house. I said thanks aunty for the info. Two more questions before i let you go, she laughed and said go on ask anything you want to know. I said do you want me to ride you? She smiled for a minute and said if you are the same type who roopa's mom described, then i would love you to have me, and what is your other question? i said would you mind if me and uncle both take you at the same time? She bent her head and said if i have to serve my master then do i have a choice other than obeying him? I asked is it a yes or a no? She smiled and said yes. I looked around and found no one nearby, so i called her come here for a second, when she came near, i pushed my hands on her blouse and touched her big fat melons, pulled her closer and made her sit on my lap and gave a good smooch, she was shocked for a second and then understood that like everyone else, she too has to serve the periyavaar. She bent herself and gave a kiss on top of jeans to reddy and said i will wait for your next move.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:19 PM