Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I asked her to sit down and pulled latshmi down and placed reddy on her pussy tip. With the licking it had received her pussy was wet. When reddy was completely buried inside her, i let him get adusted to the walls of her pussy. She said what strength sir, i now understand that one is surely not enough for you, i will get one more from tomorrow. i started moving reddy insider her pussy. She held my hips and said sir let me feel the hardness and length for a minute, i obliged. After 5 minutes she indicated moving her hips and then in increased the pace slowly and she had her first orgasm of the day, now i moved towards her lips and we had a good long lovers smooch, i tasted her whole mouth and she mine, then moved my hands on her boobs, kneaded them softly first and when her moans increased, the pressure on her boobs also increased, she said i am hurting her boobs, i slowed down a little bit and then increased the pressure of reddy, pressure was being built inside reddy and told her i am going to release, she said me too and both of us released together. I moved next to her and lay down. Roopa's mom then said, i am feeling cold, shall i wear the dress, i told her if you wear dress then tomorrow whole day you will not, your choice. Then i told roopa's mom to come near cot and clean reddy.

She obliged and moved her mouth round him. I stopped her and said let latshmi do it now. Latshmi now got up and put her mouth on reddy, i wanted to ram her with him once he started getting strong, instead asked her to hold her boobs in her hand and then massage reddy. Latshmi then held her boobs and brought them near reddy, then pushed reddy between her boobs and she started moving up and down a little. Reddy was fully hot now. I motined her to stop and turn doggy, she didn't understand, so i got down and held her hips and brought her to position. Asked roopa's mom to get oil and blow reddy. Roopa's mom did as told, took oil and applied it over latshmi's bum hole, when one finger went inside latshmi's body jerked, i inserted another finger dipped in oil, then took some more oil and then applied on reddy. Kept reddy on her bum hole and gave a gentle push, his head went inside and water flowed from latshmi's eyes, gave another push and reddy was in by half. Held her hips and slowly moved reddy inside her and was completely buried. Took my hand on her pussy and inserted a finger and moved it in and out, then realised that roopa's mom was free, called and and asked her to come from below and lick it. Held latshmi's hips and started moving reddy slowly and gradually increased the pace, latshmi was moaning loudly now and the whole environment was filled with her moans. roopa's mom had lost all her inhibitions and was slurping all the juices released from latshmi's pussy.

Lakshmi had her first climax after her bum hole is fixed. I stopped and turned her around and went for her pussy, savoured her whole body slowly and didn't know when roopa's mom had fallen asleep on ground, finally when reddy climaxed, the bedsheet near latshmi's pussy was fully wet, and i lay down in her arms. After sometime latshmi moved me a little and i opened my eyes, i realised we were nude in the farm. Asked latshmi to wake roopa's mom and get the cot inside. She woke roopa's mom and both of them held the cot and got it inside, all of us wore the dress and slept till morning. Opened my eyes and found only latshmi next to me and roopa's mom missing.

Bathing ladies were waiting outside as was kanti. Went out and told the ladies to get the water ready for bath. Called kanti and asked her what is it? she informed that her daughter has got her first periods and there is function tomorrow and i should come and if possible call periyamma too. I called divya to check and she said she is with mom so not possible. I conveyed the same to kanti and assured that i will come. Latshmi came out and was holding her hips while walking, i called her near and asked her what happened, she replied first time so much sex i had sir, my hips are paining too much. I told her to wait inside. She asked again sir? i said yes. She wanted to say no, but she was outside now and rejecting me meant loosing her body to others. She quietly went inside and sat on cot. I called her outside and asked her to tell the workers to start building the walls for the hut. She recognised a couple of them and assigned the work and asked me what else periyavaar, i said nothing more be inside. Asked the others to finish planting the fence plants and some more to plough the lands. They informed that before ploughing the land we need to do pooja. Looked at time and it was showing 8 still, so called sesha and asked him to get temple priest in sometime. He left, went inside again and asked the ladies to prepare the hot water for 2 people and had another quick session with latshmi.

She was dead tired and both of us took bath together. After the ladies bathed us, latshmi started for her home. I reminded her about the evening, she said she will come and smiled, i wanted to say not you, but her smile meant that she under stood me. Temple priest came with his wife and son. He did pooja to the oxes and the plough and to the land and then asked me to first move it. I did accordingly and the rest were taken over by labourers. Temple priest started looking for his bakshish, gave him 500rs note and he blessed with whatever mantra's he knew and left with his family. Called the bathing ladies and checked the formalities of taking care of kanti's daughter and then sent them to do whatever was necessary and treat her like a queen. Since they knew the reason of her periods, they without questioning left. Went to puru's house and plugged the system and started working, aunty got breakfast and lunch to the room. Roopa's mom then came inside and asked satisfied with last night? i asked were you, she replied that time yes, but now again i want. I asked where is her daughter, she replied, she will be here by evening. I started to miss latshmi by now and wanted to go to farm, but work was still pending so got immersed in it. At 3:30 the work got over, shut down the system and took the documents and went to bank.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:18 PM