Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Reached office and akka and kavya asked me about my whereabouts. I told them the whole story. Worked till 3:30 and when markets closed, called divya to find out what she was doing, she informed that she took them to sekhar's shop and got them clothes and also one gold shop and got them gold for 10k. I told her, then send them home to their village and don't forget to give them bus charge. Went looking for laptops and bought a new one for me and second hand for kavya, got another internet dongle for kavya as i already had one. Called akka as she was still in office and asked her how much balance in her account. She said one lac, i asked her to withdraw it, will talk the rest tomorrow. Went home and informed divya first that i am going to stay in village for sometime as she will be with her parents. She agreed to it, informed parents also the same. Divya packed my clothes and also spent the whole night with me. Next day i went to office and informed the owner that i will be away for about 2-3 months as i need to take care of lands and also kavya and akka's marriage also happening so it would be wise for them also to take a break from work and also paid him 3 months rent in advance. He had no problems with the rent being paid.

Called kavya and gave her the dongle and laptop, told her to install the necessary software. Akka asked for me? i told her, you are getting married in a month now, enjoy for 2 more months and then come back to work, she asked me then only you two in office, i will miss my quota. I told both of them that i am going back to village and that's why i got a laptop for kavya so that she can work from home and me from village, if there is anything then she can call me on cell. Had a terrific round with both akka and kavya. Called sekhar to office and gave him 50k from the amount akka had withdrawn and asked him to buy something for himself and akka. He asked whether i will be there for marriage or not, i informed him that i am going to village and told the whole story and promised him and akka to be back in time for marriage preparation.

Went home took luggage and bank documents and left for village. Reached the nearest town and found a second hand bike and bought it. Called puru uncle and informed him that i am going to reach village in sometime. Took cheap liquor bottles one case and smoke packets of smoke. Realised didn't take anything for kanti's daughter. Found a cloth shop and got her couple of silk cloth for pavadai davani. I wanted to surprise her but surprise was waiting for me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:15 PM