Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Shambu came with kori and his parents too. I asked his parents about their son's choice, they both nodded their head in agreement. I then asked kori whether she wanted to get married to shambu, she said sir then who will look after my old mother. I asked shambu, whether he will take care of kori's mother, he wanted to get married to her at any cost and said yes sir. Then i asked anything else to kori, she looked at shambu's parents, i understood and sent them away saying please inform kori's mother about the marriage. They blessed kori and left. Kori then turned towards shambu and asked him what if sir wants anytime, i am incharge of keeping the house clean to which shambu replied, for periyavaar anytime, whether night or day. but otherwise will you marry me. She agreed and i called seshu and sent him to sweetstall to fetch some sweets. Took kori and shambu to kori's mother and told her that they have my blessings and they can marry, her mother was very happy listening to it and said if periyavaar says ok, then who will have problem and she too blessed the couple. I sent for the temple priest and asked him to find a date and time for their wedding. He said, sunday is auspicious and between 9 to 10 is a good time. It was all agreed for kori and shambu's marriage.

I told shambu's parents to arrange for someone to take care of kori's mother and they along with shambu and kori will come with me to city today to do marriage shopping. I then came back to farm and sent for latshmi, she hurriedly came and asked what sir, i told her to get all the ladies working for me. She did accordingly and all the ladies were in front of me in 10 minutes. I told them during their monthly times they can rest for 3 days and not come to farm and inform latshmi about it from now on. Told latshmi to wait and told her to check if the room is free now. She went and came back and said it is still locked from inside sir. I cursed why i sent uncle with roopa's mom inside but then told latshmi to get a small hut prepared in the corner of the farm so that we can use it as store room. Use coconut leaves for covering the top and i will send some cement and bricks now, try to make it ready early. Told latshmi that i feel like taking her now, she said sure sir, do you want me to open my saree here only. I said no latshmi, i want your modesty to stay same outside world. I then asked her can i kiss you, she took two steps forward and came near, i told her not today someother time.

Called all the labourers again and said i am leaving for city now and will be back by weekend and by then all the weeds should be out and border plants planted. Called uncle now and told him to give the oxes to labourers and asked them to plough and keep the land ready for planting. Called shambu and kori and told them to start with me now. Reached the nearest town first and then asked them to wait for me. Went to Bank and spoke to manager requesting for some loan to pay off puru uncle. Bank manager was impressed with the story and assured me that he will get the loan processed as soon as i submit the docs to him. Told him will do it on saturday. He asked the exact location of the land and then asked me is there any more land available around, if so buy it, there is a national highway that is going to pass through and showed me a map and asked me to identify my land. The highway would pass right next to my land, he said if it is correct what i have identified then he can give 2 lacs as loan per acre so i am eligible for 1.6 cr loan. I told him i don't need so much but about 32 to 35 will suffice for now and then may be for some farm equipments. I thanked him and ordered for cement and bricks, told them to deliver to my farm and then left for home along with shambu, his family and kori.

Reached home and found divya at her parent's place, introduced family to labourers and then rang divya to come early in the morning and she can leave later. She agreed. Kori helped mom by cleaning the whole kitchen, mom was impressed with her work. Mom told her she wished kori could stay and help her. Told kori to sleep in parents place and gave some bed and bedsheets to shambu and his family to sleep in my house. Dry day as divya was not there and also kori at mom's place. Slept like a log and didn't know when it was morning. There was a knock at the door and got up lazily and opened the door, divya had come home, she locked the door and we had a wonderful morning session. Later i showed divya to shambu and his family and bent their heads and respected their periyamma. Divya took clothes to put for washing and shambu's mother wanted to wash the clothes, divya said i have washing machine at home don't worry, tears poured from her eyes so divya let her wash the clothes on the terrace. I told divya that i have some work at office, had breakfast and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-09-2019, 08:14 PM