Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-2_EPISODE-4

“Wow, what a stunning bike! Congratulations Vikrant.” Suneel’s voice attracted Vikrant’s attention. Vikrant was standing facing the road, he turned to found Suneel and Priyanka on leaning on the main gate. Vikrant rushed to main gate and hugged Suneel and then in the excitement of a new bike, he hugged Priyanka too. Its was a very tight and warm hug. He quickly pressed Priyanka’s huge butts hard.

The hug lasted a little longer than what is normally socially accepted. When Vikrant broke away from the embrace, he saw Suneel looking at them. Vikrant thought he had just now hugged the wife of a man who was standing just beside him. Vikrant wasn’t able to guess what was running in Suneel’s mind as he didn’t said anything to him or his wife Priyanka.

“I am going to make lunch,” Priyanka said and vanished in the house to avoid the situation.
Suneel then went to bike and took a close look of it. Suneel and Vikrant stood there and talked for some time about the bike.

“Priyanka loves Bikes very much. We used to go for rides on the bike but few years back I sold that bike and bought this car.” Suneel told Vikrant when they were entering through main gate.

“Then I will take her for rides now, It will make her happy.” Vikrant replied.

Then Suneel and Vikrant had lunch while Priyanka told them that she will have lunch later. Actually she was feeling Shy to face Suneel and Vikrant together. Vikrant had grabbed his ass in Suneel’s presence and she don’t know how Suneel will take it. So she decided to avoid them and feign watching T.V.

She was feeling Shy but it was more because of her thoughts, that how her husband will react once Vikrant leave after lunch. In fact in reality she was actually thrilled to have more such encounters with Vikrant.

“Bhaiya and bhabhi Ji, get ready By 7 PM, we will celebrate my new bike in some restaurant,” Vikrant announced after lunch and went upstairs to his apartment.

Once inside the apartment, he checked his WhatsApp. Arpita had congratulated too. Then he checked Tanya’s message. She has sent her address. Vikrant replied her to get ready as he will be at her place in half an hour. Then he tossed his mobile towards bed and thought of getting ready but a thought struck him. He picked up the mobile and checked if Nazia has seen his WhatsApp status. She indeed saw but has not message him to congratulate him on his new bike.

~

Vikrant called Tanya when he reached outside the building where Tanya’s flat was. Tanya told him that she will be downstairs in two minutes.

After 10 minutes Tanya emerged from gate of his building. Vikrant’s jaw dropped as he saw her. She was wearing a full sleve black colour shirt on a red colour jeans. Shirt was actually fitting her body very well and was very tight around her chest. Vikrant took a good overview of Tanya’s Curves as she walks towards him.

[Image: 122135685_tanya_during_1st_ride.jpg]

“You are looking absolutely stunning and georgeous.” Vikrant uttered, once she reached him.

“Thank you and your bike is looking amazing.” Tanya said with a smile.

“And what about me? Am I not looking good?” Vikrant teased her.

“You are looking amazing too” Tanya complimented him as she sat on back seat, with her legs on both side.

“So where you want to go, Miss Tanya” Vikrant asked he drove away.

“Take the highway, I know a picnic spot which is on the outskirt of the city.” Tanya guided him.

Vikrant rode to the picnic spot which was some 40 KM away from the city and 5 KM from Highway. It was actually a beautiful bluish green lake surrounded by greenery. Vikrant loved the picnic spot. His ride was even more exciting with Tanya sitting tightly embracing him and her hard and big boobs pinching against his back.

There were very few people. Most of them were couples. Vikrant bought 2 ice-cream from the only Ice-cream seller there and then searched for place to sit and enjoy the sunsat while eating ice cream.

“So you live alone in your flat?” Vikrant asked as they sat.

“I share my flat with another girl. She is also working in an MNC” Tanya replied and starting sucking her ice cream.

Vikrant started to like her open minded nature, as Tanya kept talking. She told numerous stories of her school and college days. Tanya also told him that she had 2 boyfriends in past, one in school days and one in college days.

“Apart from these two serious relationship I also had few casual hook ups. Hope you won’t judge me for that.” Tanya revealed.

“No, not at all. Actually I am loving your open minded and modern nature. I think that we can be good friends and not just office colleagues only.” Vikrant opinioned.

“I think we should leave now.” Vikrant suggested as he saw picnic spot getting empty after the sunset.

“Yeah, we should. But this time I am gonna ride the bike.” Tanya said.

“You can ride bikes?” Vikrant was surprised as he passed the keys to her.

Vikrant sat on pillion seat and then Tanya raced the bike. Tanya was riding very well but fast. Vikrant kept his hand on her waist to keep his balance. Vikrant thought that Tanya indeed was very adventurous and bold girl. Tanya had told him that she was single now as she had break up with his boyfriend just before she got her call letter for this job so Vikranat thought that he can have some fun time with her as well.

Tanya drives the bike till the entrance of the city from there Vikrant rode her to her’s building. Tanya gave him a very tight and warm hug once they reached her building. Then they said goodbye to each other.

~

When Vikrant reached his home, he saw Suneel taking his car out of the gate.

“Where are you going suneel bhaiya?” Vikrant asked him.

“Vikrant, client whom I was dealing with has arrived all of a sudden and I have to take care of him.” Suneel replied with a withered face.

“So party stands cancelled?” Vikrant probed him.

“No, No. Don’t cancle your party for me. Take your bhabhi out, she will love it.” Suneel advised and drove away.

Vikrant get aroused at the thought of taking Priyanka bhabhi out on his bike. Only he and She. His minds started planning some naughty challenges to seduce bhabhi so much that she plead him to fuck her pussy.
[+] 4 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 23-09-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM