Fantasy 30000+ feet above the air
At the airport, I bid farewell to my friends and family alike. The minute i turned my back on them, my mind started racing with excitement. I was building castles in my mind of what all was ahead of me. I was elated that I had secured my dream job with a hefty pay. Since it was international travel, I reached the airport and had to complete the formalities well before 2 hours. I come from a middle class family. As for complexion, I am a bit on the whiter side. Neither am I a gym freak nor am I a couch potato, I pass on as athletic - no visibly protruding tummy. I am 5 feet 10 inches - No, those are not two separate measurements :P . My shaft is around 7.5 inch in length and 6 inches in girth. Yup - I have measured them. Frankly, I am no sex magnet. In fact, sex has always evaded me. I am a shy virgin for the external world but a sex craved jackass internally. Truth is, I have never had the courage to bed anyone despite quite a few opportunities. Ok, enough of me. 

So, here I was. Ready for my international travel, in the airport - after completing the family formalities. Having never flown on a first class ticket, I was thrilled to the core and was waiting to be pampered like a baby. Holding the ticket and with a stupid smile on my face, I proceeded towards the check-in counter. No, not the regular counter. Since, it was first class ticket, I had a separate queue with extra-smiling extra-beautiful air hostess. As I was exchanging pleasantries with the one behind the counter, someone banged into me from behind. Taken aback, I lost control for a split second. I was so damn furious. I turned back and witnessed who looked like a short teenage kid. As she apologized and steadied herself, I had a second look at her. She wasn't a kid nor were her bulging knockers. She was The RIYA SEN. Trust me, It's one thing to see someone on TV but to see them in person is a totally different experience. She was breathtaking. She wore an elegant black top. Which looked like a tank top with ample amount of breathing space for her knockers. Her skirt was denim blue in color. She wore heels which were at least 5 inches high. It was like, she was standing on a fucking stool. Despite her 30+ age she looked like a million bucks. Her knockers looked soft and firm and was clearly getting a huge attention from me. It took me a lot of will power to not keep staring at them. As I lusted, internally, I moved over to her lovey dovey eyes. Her eyes were soft yet sharp. They were sparkling and lively. She had a long silky-smooth straight looking hair. Her legs looked toned and slender. As she steadied herself, I extended my hand to greet her. 

[Image: AHIHI-COLLAGE1556131115084-192x192.png]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
30000+ feet above the air - by Cumbum - 22-09-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: 30000+ feet above the air - by Cumbum - 22-09-2019, 08:41 PM
RE: 30000+ feet above the air - by Cumbum - 22-09-2019, 10:47 PM