Fantasy Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex by shanti2010-Completed
"Ratan Lal, you've got a beautiful prick. You really, really do." She started bouncing on his lap, working her pink, tight cunt lips over the shaft and head of Ratan Lal's fiery, turgid prick. As she raised and lowered her luscious ass on his lap, Meena's tits bounced near his face.

"Suck my tits!" the young juicy housewife gasped, cupping her tits from the underside to raise them, pushing her nipples close together.

"You are so ..."

The words seem to get lost inside Ratan Lal's mind. He opened his mouth and Meena pushed one tit between his lips. When his lips surrounded her nipple, taking in almost all of her pink areola, she shivered and dropped down, working her cunt lips along the shaft of his cock until she could massage the entire prick in the tight sheath of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm!" Ratan Lal moaned as he sucked on the girl's tit. Meena continued to bounce on his lap. When his hands slipped around her waist and he cupped and fondled her tight, smooth ass cheeks as she fucked him, Meena was more pleased than ever. The old man was breaking out of his shell, going for the satisfaction that she wanted to give him, and Meena couldn't have been more happy about it.

"Ohhhhh! You're such a big man!"

Meena inserted her other nipple into his hot, sucking mouth. His tongue sent shocks of ecstasy rippling through her veins. She could feel his red-hot prick getting harder inside her cunt. She dropped down, taking all of his cock in her pussy, then twirled her hips around in a circular motion. Meena could feel the cock head rubbing around deep inside her pussy, spreading her cunt walls as her pussy lips worked on the root of his cock's shaft.

"Kiss me!" the young juicy housewife hissed.

Meena forced Ratan Lal's mouth off her tit, bringing her lips to his. She kissed him with fierce passion, knowing that she was turning him on more than he had been in years and years. She thrust her tongue between his lips, slithering it deep into his mouth. When Ratan Lal pushed his tongue into her mouth, she danced her tongue over it, sucking on it lustfully.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned as he grabbed her tits, pressing his fingers almost timidly into her firm melons of tit flesh. Meena bounced faster and faster, her clit rubbing against the hard cock as she worked her cunt lips over the shaft of Mr.

Lal's prick. When, quite suddenly and without warning, she felt his cum splashing inside her pussy, she kissed his mouth and sucked on his tongue. Dropping down on the prick to satisfy all of it with the liquid warmth of her cunt, Meena churned her lips as blasts of cum detonated out of the old man's balls.

"Ohhhh! Ratan Lal, you are absolutely wonderful," Meena whispered, holding his face in her hands as she looked down at him. "You know, there's going to come a day when I walk into your glass-lined office at the bank and suddenly nobody is going to see me. And do you know why they won't be able to see me? It's going to be because I'm under your desk sucking your beautiful cock!"

She got off his lap, groaning softly as her cunt was suddenly emptied of his prick. As Ratan Lal regained his breath, Meena carefully worked her panties back up her leg, pulled her stockings a little higher up her thighs, then smoothed her Silky Ghaghra down once again.

"Thank you, Ratan Lal. If you do agree to give an overdraft loan so that I can get my jiju(brother in law) out of jail, that's great. And if you don't, I still thank you for that wonderful fucking."

Meena put her hands on his shoulders and bent down, kissing his head lightly.

"And I wasn't lying. I really am going to show up at your office some day and give you the best blow-job you've ever had, and all your bank tellers and customers will be able to see you and not me and not be able to figure out why you've got this strange, satisfied look on your face."

He gave her the Fifty thousand as she buttoned up her Choli, waved good-bye to him, then left his house feeling quite satisfied. Meena wasn't the kind of young juicy housewife who usually fucked older men, but they could be quite surprising, quite interesting. Ratan Lal really had tickled her clit and filled her pussy nicely, and she could still feel his hot cum inside her.

With a bounce in her step, Meena headed for her destination, anxious to tell Renu about how she'd made sure Som would have his bail money.

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-01-2019, 04:24 PM