Fantasy Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex by shanti2010-Completed
I laid on the couch listening to Rajeev breathing. Little by little it returned to normal. Then he stood up and stared down at my pussy. I watched his cock slowly getting hard again. He grabbed me by each ankle and turned me around, and place his cock right up against my pussy.

I was thinking do it, do it, do it. I wanted it so bad that I was have trouble breathing. Rajeev looked up into my face. Our eyes locked.

"I'm sorry"! Rajeev dropped my ankles and started to run from the room.

"Wait! Please don't go I want you to, PLEASE"! I pleaded to him. Rajeev froze at the door way and turned back toward me. "You do"?

"Please"! I was shameless in my pleading.

Rajeev was back over to me in a flash. He grabbed my ankles again, and pulled my legs open as far as he could. Rajeev's beautiful cock stuck straight out pointing right at my pussy. It was like in slow motion. His cock slowly entered my pussy then stopped. Then with one mighty push he broke my resistance and I let out a tiny gasp, as pleasure shot through me.

"Are you all right"? Rajeev almost pulled out of me. I just nodded for him to continue. He ever so slowly started moving his hips. I really felt that this was right, the pain left and there was nothing left but pleasure with no guilt. Rajeev took one of my feet and started kissing and licking the sole of my foot. I could finally moan out loud. The sound of my moaning made Rajeev fuck me faster. He brought both my legs together and kissed both feet at once. I let out a loud scream as I came. My pussy felt like it was trying to suck his cock down inside me and this drove Rajeev even crazier. He fuck me so hard that I was bouncing up and down on the couch.

Rajeev had more stamina than I thought he would and in this innings my understanding of him was getting better than it was in the first one, I watched his face, it was so cute. He was pretty handsome, and his tongue was hanging out the side of his mouth. But he just kept fucking away, until I came again. This time I screamed louder. He took one of my feet and jammed the end of it in his mouth, and sucked. I came 3 times quickly in a row. Each time my pussy felt like it was trying to suck on his cock. Which made him somehow fuck me even harder. He was now fucking me so hard it was starting to hurt. I was grunting in pain with each thrust, but I kept cumming.

Then with one mighty thrust he came. I felt his cum running out of my pussy. Finally he rolled off of me, and sat down on the couch near to the bed, staring at my pussy, which was now leaking with his cum and mine.

We re organized ourselves and sat down naked on the floor – and I asked him about this teacher who was going to stay here and then he told me the mystery woman in the video – it was this teacher who seduced him and was his first fuck in life. She could not do without a fill of his pRajeev for at least 3 weeks in a year and she was returning for the same. The story of their first time was interesting her name was Kavita.

Her name was Kavita, and Rajeev was madly in love with her. She was his teacher seven years older than him, ravishingly beautiful, and, to his mind, very sexy, although she presented a demure innocence. They met in college, on the very first day, through a common friend. Kavita was slender and dusky with an oval face, large, doe-like eyes rimmed with thick mascara, and a fine, straight nose. Her mouth was sexy, the slim upper lip curved in a bow over the full, straight, lower one. She had a long, elegant neck and her arms and legs were smooth and nicely turned. The fingers, hands, ankles, wrists and toes were slender and shapely. Her breasts were full and ripe, sloping like succulent fruit, and her body nipped in at the waist and flared again to erotic hips and buttocks. Her legs were lovely, and her belly was firm and flat. She had a soft, musical voice and her smile was bright and enticing, lighting up her eyes.

Kavita and Rajeev shared an ordinary, middle-class background. She lived with her parents and sister in a small, dingy three-room apartment in Central Vizag, near the railway tracks. Rajeev lived nearby, in a similar locality with his parents and elder brother. Neither house had very much privacy.

Rajeev pursued Kavita doggedly and she responded favorably. He was a handsome, well-built, kind youth, and hard to resist. A week after they met, they were going steady. It was two months before they first slept together. Those eight weeks were the happiest in Rajeev's life. He walked on air. They met daily, and one look at her and Rajeev drowned. The rest of the world simply did not exist. They talked softly, for hours on end, held hands in darkened movie theatres, gently caressed each other's arms and hands. A month later, he kissed her for the first time and was surprised by the hunger in her response as her soft, moist lips flowered beneath his and her tongue rippled into his mouth.

Matters progressed rapidly after that first, glorious kiss. Kavita didn't object when Rajeev slid his hand into her blouse and fondled her breasts. Her response excited him, and he goaded her to let him masturbate her. Her face suffused with excitement, Kavita opened her legs for his fingers. The ensuing orgasm was intense and her expressions entranced him. He asked her to jerk him off. A few days later, on the darkened staircase to her flat, she lifted her skirt over her hips and allowed him to lick her slit, orgasming with a stifled moan. The next afternoon, unbidden, she sucked his penis till he came, and, to his utter delight, took his jizz in her mouth. Their lust was uncontrollable.

Rajeev found a hotel in the suburbs that hired rooms by the hour. At first, he was hesitant: The hotel was incredibly sleazy. But Kavita insisted, quietly and gently, and he gave in. He booked a room for three hours, ignoring the manager's filthy leer. In the dark room, on the bed with the soiled sheets, Kavita and Rajeev made love with a hungry desperation.

She said she was a virgin, though nearly 25 years of age and so was he with no sexual experience but she guided him gently. Kavita surprised him with her eagerness and willingness. They fucked incessantly for over an hour, in a variety of positions, and Kavita came again and again in a series of shattering, multiple orgasms. They rested for a while, dozing in each other's arms, and then, to his delight, she woke him with a caress, going down to take his penis between her lips. Rajeev thought she was irresistible.

Over the next several months, they used the hotel as a second home. They were there almost daily, spending long hours exploring each other's bodies, never tiring of it. The manager's leer changed to a bored, indifferent shrug. Inside the room, they could hardly wait and flung themselves at each other, tearing off their clothes in a frenzy. The first fuck was invariably a mad, frenetic tangle of limbs, feverish kissing, loud moans and cries and a hard, demanding thrust from him that drew a choking cry from her. They grew adept, and soon learned to stop at the very threshold of the first, cataclysmic orgasm. The forced denial only aroused them further, and for the next hour or more, they would fuck in every manner they could think of, trying to draw it out as long as they could.

Kavita was superb in bed. One of his most enduring memories of that time was of Kavita in her favorite position astride his hips, impaled on his erect penis, her lovely long neck arched, her head flung back, her face suffused with lust, her mouth open in an 'O', her eyes half-shut. Moaning, she would drag her hands sensuously up her slender, curved body to her breasts and then squeeze them erotically, while her hips undulated and gyrated over his. She loved 'dirty talk' and her love-calls were literature of obscenity.

"Yes! Fuck me, lover! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me like a whore!" she often gasped.

Kavita rested at nothing. It was she who first suggested they try anal sex. Rajeev was bowled over, deeply aroused, yet worried, not wanting to hurt her. She begged him to do it, insisting that she wanted it, too. And when he finally relented and gently eased his inflamed penis into her asshole, Kavita's cries were unmistakably those of lust. They were at the hotel one steamy afternoon, and Kavita's body was streaming with sweat already. She was kneeling on the bed, her forearms on the floor, her buttocks thrust back, her body angling sharply downward.

Rajeev was on his knees behind her, ram-fucking her cunt savagely from behind. His hands on her slender waist, he slammed his hips back and forth, gasping and crying out. She moaned loudly, jerking and rocking under him, her swollen breasts jiggling with the savage thrusts. His cock pistoned in and out of her cunt, his balls and thighs slapping against her buttocks.

"Harder!" she gasped. "Fuck me harder!"

Rajeev stopped with a gasping growl and jerked her back onto the bed.

"Want your ass, whore!" he rasped. "I wanna fuck your butt!"

"Do it like this!" she gasped. "Quickly! Do it like this!"

Rajeev slid out of her cunt and pushed his cock-head to her puckered anus. Kavita groaned in tension, but her sphincter was relaxed and open. Rajeev pulled her buttocks open and, flexing his buttocks, slipped his cock-head into her anus. Kavita cried out, her breath coming in shuddering, shaking gasps.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-01-2019, 04:22 PM