Fantasy Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex by shanti2010-Completed
"Aaahhh Ravi do not push it too deep – you should cut your nails. It is hurting – please next time you put your finger there – without cutting the nails- I will chew it off." he got badly admonished.

"UMMMMmmmmm, what a juicy sluice you have here. How many have fucked you babe – you are not even 21 years old and already this is so ripe and fat. Rajeev is the one who enjoys it the most. Well – he should be here, next week. How do we let him in? WE have to think of something. Fuck – it is in your pussy now – fuck how can you just bend like that and take the prick, you are really skilled Rupa." he was fucking her now and her name was Rupa.

I was wondering who was this Rajeev.

"My brother Rajeev though a first cousin – just loves me and he is the one who I like the most in my pussy. You know where he busted my virginity – on the top berth of a 3 Tier in a train when my parents and his were sleeping on the lower berths. Can you believe it?" this was a terrifying revelation and my cunt started to leak. It was getting wet.

I was getting hot and it was dawning upon me that this was getting erotically enjoyable. As I was thinking and slightly getting lost – suddenly something fell on me from the bathroom through the top vacant area above the door. It was her panty – torn. He must have yanked it off her body – and it was wet and could see globules of cum – most likely hers. That is what he meant by juicy pussy. I was a witness to some real sex though only from the hearing distance and not an eye witness.

The next thing that I heard made my skin develop pimples all over.

"We will have to do something for Rajeev to be able to stay with us – only then – it will make sense. I do not see me going to his place- which is quite far and even if I do- he will not be able to do anything – not even touch me. Why don't we talk to Aunty – I somehow do not like Uncle." Rupa was telling her partner.

"Uhhhhhh – let me complete this fuck first – and don't talk about Aunty – I wish she is available – uffffffff – she will be fantastic in Bed – all calisthenics. Uffff – I am just fantasizing about her – ufff – all that tall slim figure in that Black saree with that golden embroidery and the Black Blouse and the fluttering sexy boobs inside. How I wish – they are available for a suck. I will lave them with my saliva and apply 'makhan'(white milk cream) and lubricate them and place my dick on her nipple and balls brushing her boobs, Uffff – she is deadly and will be a treat to fuck. I can tell you that Uncle is not giving her the due. She needs a good fuck from a virile stud like me. She will be my ideal Woman in Bed." and this outburst from the guy inside made be boil from inside.

He had set his eyes on me. How outrageous. This bastard had to be shown the Door.

I was getting real angry and decided to go back into our house and sat on the bed thinking on how to handle and tackle this situation. Just then, Dinesh came back from office and was furious with something and started to pace up and down, I asked him what it was and his response was lukewarm but looked very stern and serious.

He told me after a few hours, "I am going to be away for a few weeks – they have asked me to travel to Chandigarh and work on a Project. This punishment will continue and you know what – they may eventually transfer me to some odd place. And – all this is being staged by that bastard – Ramesh abd his wife. She is doing a fab job on the Big Boss. By the time am back – do something – if you can to save our future." and he went away.

I was planning to talk to him about the episode in the morning and it never got a chance.

He went away leaving me alone – first time in our married life – was left on my own and this was new to me. As I was trying to put the pieces together – the two tenants came from the front door, "Madam – we are going off to the College – we will have a friend of ours visiting us – his name is Rajeev. Please give him the key- we know – it is not allowed but we spoke to Uncle and told him and he agreed."

These kids were real smart and clever. They must have gaged the situation and were aware that I had no way to cross check this with Dinesh – not for sometime. Before I could react – the boy – Ravi pressed the key in my hand and smiled at me in a very seductive manner before leaving the place along with his so called sister who only I knew was just his fuck toy. Rajeev was her cousiin and he seemed to be enjoying her sexually for sometime now .

Rajeev came in at around 3 pm and he was very handsome – an Adonis and a hunk. I was impressed by the guy and could feel my pussy turning gooey. The day went off fast and in the night – was going to sleep when I got woken up to a huge noise and voices. They were returning from some late night dinner and slowly the noise subsided.

I tried to sleep – but could not and decided to peep through the crack on the connecting door from our living room into the Room where these guys were staying and what did I see was too much to digest. The girl was a slut and she was more than them enjoying the whole experience – how was it possible – well I was to realize and come to know of it later if not sooner.

I saw that by the bed, Rupa stood between the two men, her cousin Rajeev in front and lover Ravi behind her. "Bahut chudvaiyi ho mere dost se -kyun (Have been enjoying long fucks with my friend" Rajeev managed to speak while kissing and in fact licking her along the earlobe and down to her cheek and now I was erotically aroused to see him go down to the armpit – she was wearing a very sexy gown tied at the nape of the neck and bare at the back and falling just short over the knees. The dress was Black in color – looked to me that it was the color of sexual delight on women for the 2 men.

Rajeev slowly moved his lips on to her shaved armpits and in the dim light one could easily but slowly notice that there was not only the saliva he was leaving behind but also allowing the nice fragrant armpit laden with some cream getting ready to develop its own content of sweat – it had been a warm sunny day in the afternoon and sultry.

As I watched, he licked on the cavity and slowly eased his mouth on to the orb side of the left boob and started to lick at the part of the massive tit – she was not wearing a bra and that was amply clear. She did not want to take off too many clothes – she just wanted to be ready for a fuck. Slowly eased the gown at that side – over the tit laying it bare completely. Now suddenly – he picked up a small bowl and applied his three fingers of his left hand to the bowl and out came a handful of white cream – must be the one mentioned by Ravi in the morning – and slowly rubbed it into her boob starting with the side and slowly reached the nipple which had become apparently rigid and turgid – it was looking like a small cock.

He slowly applied some of it and licked it off – applied and licked it off – and as Rajeev did this on the left orb, his friend had taken charge of the right boob and followed the same path of earlobe,armpit and finally both of them were licking and sucking salivating on the milk creamed boobs. Her brown colored boobs and the black dress now slowly losing significance were a contrast. She was moaning and had a chance to look into her eyes- she looked drugged – dilated and intoxicated – she continued to moan.

As he was kissing her and sucking on the armpits – she was just moaning ,"Uhhh – please don't wait to contemplate so much – just fuck me, these are not needed" she tried saying and was quickly shut down by both the studs who now raised the gown and revealed the naked pussy – she was not wearing a panty and her pussy was bald – what a shave or whatever – she looked like just born out there.

Finally all the bodies closed together. I flicked a glance at them and saw Rajeev slide his hands down her face and neck, pulling open the neck of her smock, freeing her breasts completely. She stood up from the bed only to be caught by both at the same time.

She murmured in pleasure as he cupped her breasts and fondled them gently. They swelled and grew heavy and her nipples hardened. She began to unbutton his shirt. Behind her, Ravi slid his hands under her dress and drew it up around her waist and caressed her naked buttocks and, reaching around, her thighs and crotch. He dropped his trousers. His cock bounced out, already hardening, thick and long. He rubbed it against her soft, rounded buttocks, while Peter squeezed her breasts and bent his head to kiss her. Her hands went into her crotches, one in Rajeev's, the other behind in Ravi's and she fondled their cocks lovingly.

"Mm, nice juicy ass," Rajeev chuckled softly. "I'm gonna get me some of this soon. I like raiding butt. Hope you like it in the ass, sister."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-01-2019, 04:14 PM