Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-1_EPISODE-7

Once they reached the cafeteria, they ordered coffee. Initially, they talked about their qualification and interview experience. Arpita was from Indore only while Tanya belongs to Rajashthaan. Nazia informed everyone that she was from ‘City of Nawabs’ i.e. Lucknow.

”You are from Lucknow? I am from Kanpur and I have completed my college from Lucknow only. So glad to know that you are from Lucknow, it’s a very beautiful city.” Vikrant said excitedly. Nazia nodded sipping her coffee.

“Guys I have an announcement to make. I am getting married to the love of my life.” Arpita said enthusiastically.

“Really!!! Who is the lucky guy?” Tanya asked the question everyone wanted to know.

“I met Mohit during my MBA. He is also from Indore. Once he proposed me, I knew, he was the one

I want to spend my whole life with. As soon as I cleared my interview for this company, I told my parents about us and they agreed. Engagement is next Sunday while marriage is after 3 months.” Arpita said in a single breath. She seemed so much in love.

“Will you resign from the job after marriage?” Once again Tanya questioned her.

“Guys, he is from a business family. He has started his own business and he supports me to be a working woman. I will continue to work after marriage also.” Arpita cleared.

“Good to know that you getting married to the man you love. I belong to Rajasthani family and my parents wanted me to get married after my college only, but I somehow convinced them to allow me to work for some time. They agreed but given me a 2-year timeline to fulfil my wish to work before they get me married. So all I have is 2 years of freedom after that my parents will tie me with any random man of their choice.” Tanya revealed and took a deep breath.

After that, they decided to leave as they have already finished their cup of coffee. They exchanged their contact numbers as they left the office premise.

During all the conversation Virant was only interested in Nazia, but she was very quiet. She hardly talked while Arpita and Tanya ramble on. Vikrant had no Interest in arpita initially but knowing that she was getting married soon, he had a desire to fuck her, before her first night. Vikrant felt his dick getting hard on imagining fucking Arpita in bridal clothes.

~

Vikrant pressed the bell after he paid the cab driver. Soon Priyanka came to open the door.

Vikrant noticed that she was still wearing the same suit she was wearing in the morning. She quickly opened the gate, turned and entered her house in a haste.

Vikrant checked the time once he entered his house. It was 3 PM. Vikrant had not slept properly last night so he decided to take a nap as he removed his formal clothes. Bell of his house rang as he was about to put on shorts.

“Must be Priyanka bhabhi.” He thought, then refused the idea of wearing a short. He went on to open the door just in underwear.

As expectedly, he found Priyanka Bhabhi standing on the door. She had a thali in her hands.

“You must be hungry.” Priyanka said while passing the thali to Vikrant.

“But you could have called me downstairs.” Vikrant asked as he noticed Priyanka sneaking on his bare chest and shoulders.

“I have some guests in the house,” Priyanka replied, still sneaking peeking on his upper bare body.

“I have told you that you will look sexy in saree.” Vikrant teased her.

“And I have also told you that I don’t like wearing sarees,” Priyanka said sternly and left.  

Vikrant knew she was interested in him but something was stopping her. May be she just wanted some time away from her boring routine married life but she was too scared to commit infidelity.
She was hesitating to cross her limits as a housewife. Vikrant know he needed to push her desires that she had deep in her heart. Vikrant thought as he finished his lunch. After that, he jumped to his bed and slept for some time.

After taking an afternoon nap, he decided to do some exercise and yoga. It was his daily routine to do yoga and exercise in the morning. Today he slept till late and missed his morning routine so he picked up his dumbbell and went to the roof to do some exercise.

He was doing dumbbell when Priyanka entered the roof. She glanced Vikrant but chose to ignore him and started walking on the roof. Vikrant knew he needed to do something, to make Priyanka desire him. He saw a beautiful woman in saree in the adjacent roof. He kept his dumbbell aside and went to the corner of the roof.  

“Namaste Bhabhi JI,” Vikrant greeted that woman with a smirk. Vikrant guessed her to be in her late 30s.

“Namaste,” that woman replied.

“I had just moved into this house tomorrow, I need your help,” Vikrant told that woman. He noticed Priyanka was removing the dried clothes.

“What kind of help you need,” that woman asked.

“I need to buy some grocery and I don’t know where to buy.” Vikrant declared.

Then that woman recommended Vikrant some nearby shops where he can buy grocery and other relevant stuff.

“Thank you Bhabhi Ji, By the way you look so beautiful and charming in saree.” Vikrant flirted with that woman. He made sure that he was loud enough so that Priyanka can hear him.

“Thank you” That woman blushed.

“Vikrant” Vikrant said raising his hand towards that woman.

“Natasha,” that woman answered holding his hand.

“Can I call you just Natasha, as I don’t feel like addressing such a young and beautiful woman as Bhabhi Ji,” Vikrant kept flirting.

“Yeah, sure” Natasha replied.

Vikrant noticed Priyanka leaving the roof as Natasha continued to inquire about his family and job.

~

Jealousy can make people do what they normally won’t. Vikrant grinned as he saw Priyanka Bhabhi in a saree. It was dinner time and he was at her house for dinner. Vikrant's plan to flirt with Natasha had worked. Vikrant took a quick look at Priyanka’s navel as he sit on the dining table.

“What were you talking to that ugly vamp?” Priyanka hissed as Suneel left the dining table to wash his hands.

“Who Vamp? Oh, Natasha. She was requesting me to teach her Yoga.” Vikrant teased as he gazed at her cleavage as she bent to have a bite.

“You won’t teach her Yoga, you will teach me.” Priyanka requested Vikrant as Suneel emerged from the kitchen and went straight to the living room.

Vikrant can sense desperation in Priyanka’s voice. He was more than happy to know that.

“Then get ready by 5 AM and meet me on the roof,” Vikrant said in low but authoritative voice, looking deep into Priyanka’s eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes _X_'s post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 16-09-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM