Adultery My Wife Sexy Madhu's Erotic tale (Completed)
"Good job, Sonya," he said. "Now, give Ajay one." He slid his chair back and his secretary climbed out from under his desk. Her makeup was smeared, her lipstick spread all over her face. Her hair was in tangles. Cum dripped down her chin and her tongue snaked out to lick it away. She had a wild, sexual look in her eyes. "Pull your pants down and have a seat, Ajay," Mr. Malik said. I sat with my pants around my ankles. Sonya wobbled over and collapsed between my legs. She wrapped her mouth around my cock. Nobody had ever seen me have sex before. Nobody but my slut wife. Nobody but her had ever sucked my cock. But I was getting a blow job from my boss' secretary as he watched me. She sucked cock a lot better than my wife. I couldn't hold back. I shot, filling her mouth with cum. She swallowed. She stayed between my legs and rested, too tired to stand. "I'm sure you want to know what I'm having done to my slut," Mr. Malik said. "I'll tell you. She's having extensive plastic surgery. First, breast implants. She's a B-cup, Ajay. They'll make her a DD-cup. That's the size of Pamela Lee, if you were wondering. She's having liposuction which will remove about three to four inches off her stomach and waist. The combination of the two will make her have an hourglass figure. I don't like her nose. They'll rebuild that the way I want it. I decided to have her pierced while she's there. I wanted her to be able to feel it, so they'll do the piercings separate from her surgery and without anesthesia. It'll be painful and she'll remember it. It'll make her feel more slutty, Ajay. Don't think I'm cruel to her. I really like Madhu. Sluts like to be treated harshly." "Yes, sir. Where will she be pierced?" "She'll have a small, round brad in her tongue. The brad's raised with bumps on it. It feels great when she sucks your cock. They're piercing her navel. I had some jewelry made for her." He handed me a small jewelry box. I opened it. Inside was a charm like teenage girls wear around their neck with their names dangling from a gold chain. Except this was not a name. This said "slut." "Finally, her pussy. Three gold rings on each side, six in total. Yes, she'll be well pierced." "That sounds like a lot," I said. "It is. She'll recuperate for four weeks. During that time, you need to take good care of her for me. Make sure you do everything the doctor says so she heals properly." I was insulted! I mean, she may be his slut, but she was still my wife. Of course, I'd take good care of her. She was my Madhu and I loved her. "I won't see her until she's healed and ready to be used. During that month, I have some things I want you to do for me." "Certainly, Mr. Malik. Anything you want." What did he want? What had I just agreed to do to his slut? To my wife? My heart was pounding but, once again, I was real hard and my cock poked against my trousers. "Sonya. Get the package." His secretary stood, bracing herself on my thigh as she did. She gave me a sexy smile. In a moment, she returned with a box and a folder which she handed to Mr. Malik. He extracted a sheet of paper from the folder and handed it to me. "That's a schedule of her whippings, Ajay. She needs to be whipped each day, in the evening. It's a matrix with the date down the left axis and the place where she is to be whipped across the top. The number of strokes is determined by reading the matrix. Questions?" "Sir, to see if I'm reading this correctly? No whippings until she has been out of the hospital for two weeks. Then, for example, Tuesday she's to get three strokes across the inside of each thigh. On Thursday, one across each nipple. Is that right?" "Yes, Ajay. You'll give her the punishment with this." He handed me a riding crop. "The stroke should be hard enough so it's visible two hours later, but not so hard that it can be seen after twelve hours. It'll take you a while to learn how to do it. Don't be afraid to hurt her. Better too strong than too weak. Just experiment. In addition, Ajay, follow these instructions." He handed me another piece of paper. It was a detailed plan. I was stunned when I read it. I could not believe this was going to happen to my wife, to my Madhu. It would be worse than the whipping. I guess he could read my face. "Don't worry. She'll love it. I'll explain just to make sure you understand. Each morning before you go to work, attach her wrist restraints to the corner of your bed, to spread her arms and keep her from escaping. Her legs won't be bound. Use the heavy chain in this box to bind her wrists to the headboard. Then, with these small gold chains and clamps, attach her nipples to her wrist restraints. That way, every movement she makes will pull on her nipples. Lubricate the butt plug and stick it up her ass. Insert the vibrator and turn it to high. Finally, put the leathers around her to hold the vibrator and butt plug in place." "And leave her that way all day?" "Yes, Ajay. She should be left that way for at least eight hours. Now, as you can read, the first week she'll be hospitalized. The second week, use the smallest vibrator. The third week, you'll use the medium vibrator. The last week, the biggest one'll be used. Understand?" "Yes, sir." "Good. Ajay, thanks for helping me train my slut. I appreciate it. In fact, I have a little bonus for you." "What's that, Mr. Malik?" "I'll be out of town for a week and I don't want Sonya neglected. I want you to spend your lunch hours in here with her each day." I glanced at Sonya. She gave me a big sexy grin. "You may fuck her all you want, but I want her to suck your cock for at least half an hour. Keeps her in training." I couldn't believe it. My boss, Mr. Malik, had another slut besides my wife and he wanted her to suck my cock during lunch hour! He wanted me to help him train his sluts! Me! Ajay! I was elated by the very thought of helping him. "And I want you to spend the night with Sonya this week. She's available and Madhu will be in the hospital. There's no need for you to be alone." Mr. Malik gave a demanding smile to Sonya. She blushed slightly and wiggled like a bitch in heat. "I want you to whip Sonya for me, too, Ajay." "No," Sonya said, both hands covering her ass. Her lower lip was quivering. "Yes, Sonya, my little slut. You need a few and Ajay needs the practice. Tonight, show Ajay how to hang you by your feet. I want you to have ten across the back of your thighs tonight." "Please, no, Mr. Malik," she whined as a tear ran down her cheek. "Do it, Ajay," he said to me. "Feel free to fuck Sonya any time you wish. And you really should fuck her ass since I know you can't have Madhu that way. Any other questions?" "No, sir." He gave me a big smile and shook my hand. "That's all. You may leave."
[+] 3 users Like georgemercy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Sexy Madhu's Erotic tale (Completed) - by georgemercy - 16-09-2019, 07:12 AM