Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Sid:"Get up and stand in front of me." She hastened to comply.

Sid:"Now take off your clothes." When she wasn't moving fast enough he barked

Sid:"Get a move on whore, I don't have all fucking day." Spurred on by this, she increased her pace until she was once again naked in front of him. Even though this wasn't the first time he has seen her without clothes, it still brought his cock to instant attention. One thing different about today though, was that Pooja had actually obeyed his command yesterday and had indeed shaved all of her pubic hair off. Her pussy was as bare as a baby's bottom. What an erotic sight it is to have a sexy sex goddess standing before you naked with a newly shaved pussy. A part of him still thought this all had to be a dream.

Sid:"OK Pooja darling. Up until this point I have been really kind with you but not anymore. You will learn to obey me without question or hesitation. Failure to do so will result in punishment again and I will not be a kind master." She began to shake her head and was going to speak when he said

Sid:"If at anytime you don't want to play by my rules then our deal is off and these pictures and video will be up on the net. You'll have your own website. Maybe we'll call it Pooja-getting-fucked-by-her-servant.com. How does that sound to you?"

Pooja:"Please..." she pleade, looking as if she was about to start crying.

Sid:"Decide now Pooja darling. You either submit to me or we let the world know about the real Pooja." After several moments of thought she appeared to reach a decision. Mumbling meekly she replied

Pooja:"I'll do as you ask."........
============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:57 PM