Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Sid:"Now tell me Pooja, did you enjoyed this?"

Pooja:"How the hell do you think I can enjoy this? This is awful. What you did to me is wrong. I want you to delete the video this instant and then we will never have to speak of this terrible incident again." she blustered. She was standing fuming in front of him with her hands planted squarely on her hips in a gesture of defiance.

Sid:"Are you done yet?" He asked sarcastically. "You see Pooja, I don't think you're really in a position to be making any sort of demands of me. The way I see it, I'm holding all of the cards here."

Pooja:"What do..." she began.

Sid:"Ah, ah, ah...no interrupting Pooja. Have a look at this picture." He said that and shoved the mobile right in front of her face. Almost immediately all color drained from her face and she appeared to collapse on to a sofa with a thud. It was as if all the wind had been taken from her sails and she now realized that he was indeed still in control of the situation.

Pooja:"Why are you doing this to me? What do you want?" she pleaded.

Sid:"I think you know WHY I'm doing this and WHAT I want is quite simple....YOU. How do you think the security officer will look at this photo and the video? They'll see a married woman and that too a teacher corrupt the morals of her servant. I believe the sentence for that type of crime is 5-10 years jail time. Are you willing to go to prison Pooja? How will your family react to this? Your kids will be proud to have a mom like you I bet." He said sarcastically.

Pooja:"Wh...what do you want from me?" She asked even if her voice was breaking down.

Sid:"For now not much. Just get down on your knees like the bitch that you are and start sucking my dick." With tears running down her cheeks she got down to her knees. Sid wasn't standing far from her but rather than walk to where she was kneeling, he ordered her

Sid:"You can't suck my cock way over there. Now get your fat ass over here." He pointed to the ground in front of his feet. This forced Pooja to shuffle on her knees until she was kneeling directly in front of him with tears in her eyes. What a feeling of power it was to have a beautiful naked woman kneeling before you, who had to do absolutely whatever it was you wanted. To have that kind of control, Sid found was intoxicating. She slowly reached up to his waist and began to undo his belt buckle. When that was undone, she then worked on the button and zipper of his jeans. When those had been opened, she grabbed the sides of his jeans and boxers and pulled both of them down to his ankles. As she sat back up, she came face to face with his raging thick black monstrosity.

Sid:"Now show me how you suck cocks bitch. I bet by now you have sucked so many that you will be an expert in sucking dicks." She reached up with one shaking hand and began stroking the shaft. She then tentatively leaned forward and placed a kiss on the tip of his cock. A few more strokes and then she began to lick around the head and a bit of the shaft getting the top half of his cock covered in her saliva. Once it was suitably wet, she placed the tip of the cock in her mouth and began working a bit of it in, all the while stroking the shaft with the other hand. Sid gave her a couple of minutes to show her stuff, before he finally spoke. She had been doing an alright job, but it certainly wasn't anything special and it certainly wasn't the type of blowjob he wanted from her. What disappointed him the most was that even the aunties from his village gave him far better blow jobs then this lame effort.

Sid:"Bloody hell! Where in the hell did you ever learn to suck a cock like that? You'll never please a man with crappy techniques like that. I'm surprised your man has not left you already." Tears began to well up in her eyes again but she didn't say anything.

Sid:"Well guess what Pooja darling? Today is your lucky day. I'm going to teach you how to suck a cock properly. Ain't I a real gentleman?" She remained tight lipped but a deep hatred could be seen in her eyes.

Sid:"Alright first thing is, you use your hands way too much. It's called a blowjob because you're supposed to use your mouth. If a man wanted a handjob, he would just do it himself for fuck's sake. Now clasp your hands behind your back...Very good...Now listen very carefully Pooja. You are to keep your hands clasped behind your back NO MATTER WHAT. If I see those hands come apart for ANY reason then our deal is off and your MMS clip and picture will be all over the net. Are we clear on that whore?"......

=================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:53 PM