Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"It wouldn't have changed my fate significantly but at least it would offer me some comfort."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act. Aren't you furthering the tradition?"

"What?" Who told you that?"

"Relax," she tried to console me and moved in to kiss me. There was some resistance from me but it didn't take much effort from her to coax me into a kiss. Her kiss was different from Nishma and Reshma's. While she parted her lips and played with my tongue, she didn't try to kiss me deeply. She cupped my bulge and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Nishma is very lucky and so are you," she said, breaking the kiss.

"I rue my fate sometimes," she softly whispered.

"Neither is he a considerate, loving husband nor is he good in bed. He is only a good provider," she added.

"He is utterly jealous; even though he knows that he is not the Casanova that he thinks he is," she continued.

"It was only out of mercy your Uncle mounted me; to shower me the gifts that no newly wedded bride should be deprived of. He couldn't bear the melancholy face of the new daughter-in-law."

"Trust me, I didn't like him much. With him, everything is off; his looks, his complexion; his status; his hygiene. He was never one of us," she explained.

"And when he mounted me, he literally proved that he wasn't one of us. If you were a woman, you would fully comprehend it. I shouldn't complain; you are far more considerate than my husband anyway."

"When a woman marries and steps into your life," she said.

"Her intention is to leave everything behind and start anew with the expectation that she would get much more happiness in her new life with her new family."

"However, life is far from perfect. Every person in the new family has expectations from the new bride forgetting that she too has her own desires and aspirations."

"After being married for more than a decade, I have learned that substantial doses of sex take care of most problems, if not all."

"And this is where the tradition helped our ancestors," she said.

"A sexually satisfied woman can do wonders to one's family," she added.

"You are joking right?"

"It's not true for everyone," she replied smiling, "but for a young woman with high sex drive this is very much true."

"The most important thing, however, is their willingness to surrender themselves to their own carnal needs and the needs of real men in their life."

"You don't seem convinced," she said, realizing that I was more puzzled by her weird talk. Pooja had been a shy and reticent woman and had never given unwarranted advice to anyone and definitely not on such topics. She looked at me lovingly and kissed me softly on my lips again.

"You both are special," she said, "and given that Nishma is playing a pivotal role in our family, it makes sense for us; me and Reshma; to help her in any possible way."

"Pooja do you mind if I ask you something personal?" I asked, interrupting her. She wasn't surprised to see me getting involved in her monologue.

"When did your affair start with Uncle?"

"It's not an affair Adwait," she said, "I don't even like him."

"Really? Then how did you..." I said and stopped abruptly. She was silent for several moments and then said, "I don't quite know but it had to do a lot with your brothers inability to pleasure me and even more importantly his inability to impregnate me."

Pooja was circumspect on this issue but as we gained mutual trust over the next several years, it was clear what happened. Pooja wasn't necessarily attracted to my Uncle, but she found him to be an amiable person and perhaps the only man with whom she was comfortable. As the rumors of Uncle's sexual prowess spread among the woman folks in our family, she too learned about his majestic equipment. Her sex life wasn't stellar, which she didn't quite mind but that she wasn't able to conceive bothered her immensely. As a normal woman would do, she revolted the first time and didn't yield to him easily. However, as any woman who isn't tremendously afraid of social consequences and fond of sex would attest that there comes a threshold after which rationality takes a back seat and animalistic needs take a front seat. She recollected fondly how quickly she reached her first orgasm; even before she could comprehend the size of his equipment. This happened almost a decade ago when she was visiting Uncle's place along with her mother-in-law and the stay got extended for over 3-4 days; the visit itself was strategically planned right in the middle of her fertile period.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:20 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM