Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Inside, I saw Nishma's kissing getting more and more aggressive. Ratan's father was only a couple of inches taller than her, so it was more of a level playing field. Copious amounts of saliva was exchanged as they continued with their deep but leisurely kissing. Even with Ratan I hadn't noticed such chemistry. After about 5 minutes, she finally knelt down in front of him and promptly pulled out his semi-flaccid penis. She eagerly started sucking on his penis and licked and sucked on his nuts. His penis was long and thick but didn't seem as rigid as Ratan's or my Uncles. Nishma acted like a subservient slut, licking and sucking his genitals as if it was god's gift to her. And if that wasn't enough, she turned him around and pushed her tongue into the dark crevice, tonguing his anus. I was amazed to see how much Nishma was willing to do for this old man.

After his penis finally swelled to its full proportions, Nishma promptly stood up and sheathed his penis with a condom. I felt good, noticing that she was taking precautions but soon I was dismayed to find him aiming for her anus, instead of her pussy.

Nishma groaned in pain as his penis finally made past her sphincter muscles but it didn't take much time for her to get adjusted to his strokes. In fact, in only 3 minutes, Nishma's moans confirmed that she was enjoying it. Occasionally her groans returned, but she was inching towards her climax. Nishma was furiously massaging her vulva to stimulate herself further and the effect was clear. Only into the 6th minutes, she shuddered with her orgasm, which only prodded him to rapidly stroke her. Despite his age, he seemed quite adept at the task and with unabated breath continued pumping her. Nishma's moans were softer and less audible as she let him have his way with her. Surprisingly, he didn't stop and neither did they change position. It seemed like a normal session for them. He played with her breasts and pulled on them aggressively but Nishma didn't complain much and endured it. After about 14 minutes, he showed signs of cumming and with a final push he unloaded his semen in the condom. They took a minute or so to catch their breaths but soon after that she knelt in front of him and carefully unrolled condom from his penis. Even in that spent state his penis looked longer and thicker than mine when it is fully erect. I finally started understanding that there was no way in this life I would able to pleasure my wife with my equipment; I had to find creative ways to appease her. Nishma cleaned up his spent penis with her mouth for a minute and cleaned his penis with a rag. She carefully tied his pajamas and lead him out of the room as he whispered his sweet nothings and after gently kissing on her cheek, he stepped out of the room.

Nishma bolted the door and rushed to the bathroom but was stunned by my presence in the bathroom and was on the verge of screaming but somehow managed to control herself. She regained her composure but shriveled in embarrassment for a moment. She stepped confidently and pulling me in her arms, confidently planted her lips on mine. As I parted my lips, the pungent odor of semen assailed through my nostrils. I was sucking on the tongue that was only a few minutes ago was invading that old man's asshole. Even though she only gulped the remnants and didn't unload the condom into her mouth, I could still taste the bitter, rancid taste of his semen.

Breaking her kiss, she whispered, "I love you."

"And I know it sounds odd," she added, "but I do love you and want to spend my whole life with you."

"What about Ratan's father then?" I asked.

"And Ratan?"

"Come on Adwait, what do you want me to say?"

"You need them to keep me happy, right?"

"I guess," I said smiling.

"Did you watch it?"

"How did you know?"

"Reshma lead me here," I said.

"So, it's all her doing," she muttered.

"Are you happy?"

"I have had sex with two of my lovers — only my new lover hasn't tasted me fully yet," she said.

"It will surely leave a mark on our lives," I said.

"Adwait are you wearing it?" she asked, lowering her voice.

"What?"

She was silent for a moment and as it struck me what she was asking, I nodded. She smiled and whispered into my ear, "we will have a lot of fun on our honeymoon. I have procured perfect equipment that we can use."

"What?"

"You shall see," she said, "and by the way, your penis is not getting anywhere near my pussy until your Uncle knocks me up."

"So, if you don't want your celibacy to last for too long, please make arrangements for me to spend quality time with your Uncle," she added.

We soon separated as the time for the marriage ceremony was fast approaching. Nishma had to take another bath to freshen herself again. I too cleaned myself up and pondered over my future life. As I was about to step outside of the bathroom, there was a light knock on the door.

"Who is it I asked?"

"Pooja," came the reply. It was my sister-in-law; my cousin's wife, who only few days ago met my Uncle for an afternoon of sex. I wondered what she may want from me. I carefully opened the door and asked her, "What happened?"

Pooja was 8-10 years elder to me; her physique showed signs of a well-used and well-bred woman, having given birth to two children but still she was attractive. She shushed me and stepped closer to me. Holding my hands in hers, she leaned forward to whisper into my ear, "I have come to congratulate you."

"Thank you but why are you whispering?" I asked.

"So that I am close to you and no one can hear us."

It didn't make much sense to me as she was in my room and the modern spying devices hadn't invaded normal people's lives yet. She pushed me inside the bathroom and hugged me. She carefully led my hands to her waist and urging me to lean forward whispered into my ear, "I wish your brother was as brave as you are."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:19 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM