Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"Nishma asked me to make you wear this during the wedding ceremony," she said.

"As a reminder that even though she is your wife, you have surrendered the privilege to mount her to alpha males of your family."

Reshma tugged on it until it was out once again, and then she pushed it inside again.

"Does it feel good?" she asked biting on my testicles.

"Imagine if it was Ratan's penis," she said, wouldn't it feel great.

The pleasant sensations were interfering with my rational thoughts. I had never imagined or fantasized receiving pleasure from a man. If at all, I had enjoyed watching my wife mate with such well-endowed men. So, it was strange to me the way she was talking about it. There was a subtle aspect that even I had refused to admit earlier and that was the fascination for men's semen. I instinctively had a desire to taste semen of such men but not directly from the source but through my wife. And I had observed this drive in both Nishma and Reshma; to give me a taste of it, once well-endowed alpha males had deposited it in their vagina. Although I had never confessed it in front of Nishma or Reshma, they both understood this latent need of mine. Another aspect that I fantasized most was Nishma passionately kissing such men and submitting to them wholeheartedly. The older and uglier the men, the more it excited me. Hence, Nishma's choice of Ratan, Ratan's father, and my Uncle was immensely satisfying.

Even more importantly, however, was my subtle need to have my wife both sexually and romantically involved with other partners. Nishma understood this instantly and flirted with my Uncle and allowed him to court her in my presence or with utter disregard to my presence. Nishma and Reshma exploited it to the fullest extent the night as Ratan took advantage of my fiancé in my presence in the car. I was aware of her episodes with her paramour's but none, except Ratan, knew about my tacit approval.

The moment Nishma swapped saliva with the cheap looking thug in the temple, I knew that my life would be anything but ordinary. I learned about Nishma's fascination with anal openings on that very same day.

Reshma started her gentle stroking motion, once my sphincter muscles got used to. I hated to admit it but her actions were pleasurable. I let her continue her verbal monologue and stroking as I started licking her anus. Both Reshma and Nishma loved this and never dissuaded me from licking their behinds.

"You know," she continued, "Nishma is human after all and is sure to have off-days."

"This preparation would help you then. Such men often need relief, no matter what, and all that takes is a soft, warm-hole."

Reshma enveloped the tip of penis in her mouth but didn't try to make contact with her tongue. Instinctively, I tried to push it in, but she firmly held up her elbow blocking my movement and with the other hand she gave my testicles a firm squeeze. Reshma increased the tempo pretty quickly and soon started tonguing the tip of my penis.

"Nishma will ravage this hole," she muttered and I felt the same pleasurable sensations I had felt when Nishma manhandled me the first time and moments later I sputtered my semen in her warm mouth. Reshma pursed her lips and let me unload in her mouth. Once I climaxed, she finally let me enjoy the comfort of her mouth and sucked on my penis until finally it fully deflated.

"I am hungry," she said, after letting go of me. We tidied up soon after that and I headed downstairs to the kitchen to grab some food for her. It was perhaps 2:00 in the morning, so everyone was fast asleep. After returning to the room, I found Reshma sitting up and reading a book. Upon careful inspection, I realized that she had pried up some books from my smut collection.

"Reshma what are you doing?" I quickly placed the plate on the bed stand and tried to grab the book away from her hand.

"Calm down," she said, giving me a stern look.

"Close the door, if you don't want anyone to see and hear about it.

As I had mentioned earlier, I had my private collections of such stories, mostly in my native language that I frequently read. Reshma carefully paged through my favorite magazines that had lust filled stories of illicit affairs. She had flipped to the interesting ones that I preferred reading. She discerned it by the pages that were folded at the corners. Reshma was amused with my collection.

"Tell me which one is your favorite?" she asked

"Reshma this is not right?" I interjected.

"Come on, after all we have done, this is nothing," she said.

"We are lovers already. Aren't we?"

"Come here," she said, handing me the magazine she was holding in her hand.

"Why don't you read them to me while I eat?"

Hesitantly I sat there and looked at the ones that she had opened and finally picked up a couple of them that had left a lasting impression on me. It was evident from the delicate nature of those papers and how carefully I tried to preserve them by keeping them secure in plastic sheets in a file.

"Come here, I love you so much," she said and pulled me back on the bed. She sat behind me, straddling my waist and urged me to read them.

"I will stroke you slowly as you read," she said.

Even though it was late in the night, she was rapt with attention as I leafed through those dirty stories. Those stories were about the husbands who wished that their wives were sluts and entertained other men. The circumstances were different, the social surroundings were different and even the geographical location of these couples were different. The wife was usually young and beautiful but her lovers were much older than her and were usually closely associated with the husband's family. Almost all the stories from my prized folder featured wives who were sexually promiscuous and surrendered to men of husband's family or a very close relative in the name of keeping it in the family. Some wives even slept with servants. Interestingly, none of the men were below 40 and most wives were below the age of 30. Wives were an epitome of beauty but their lovers were nothing but ordinary, except in the department of making love. More often than not they were better equipped than the husband and took better advantage of wife's vulnerabilities.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:19 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM