Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Reshma rested as I went about my work. Everyone was busy and stayed very late until night but I decided to hit bed around midnight. My bed was arranged besides Reshma's on the floor. Reshma was asleep as I quickly changed and laid back to lay on the bed.

"Did you bolt the door?" she said to me.

"You are awake?"

"Did you?"

"No."

I hesitantly bolted the door and stepped towards her in the darkness. I sat on the bed closer to her after making sure of where she was. She was laying on the bed. Her hand moved to my crotch, and she gently fondled my bulge.

"Thank you Adwait," she whispered.

"What for?"

"For marrying my crazy sister," she said and pulled me towards her. I had turned on the bedside lamp and in its faint light, I could clearly see Reshma's beautiful features. She looked so fresh, so alluring then; if only she seemed a little tired due to her pregnant state. Her pink lips looked so inviting that without any hesitation, I moved in to kiss her. She didn't hesitate and parted her lips. Her lips were dry and her breath a little stale having woken up from her slumber, but she tasted delicious to me. Our kissing was intense and soon I was practically drooling into her mouth. She broke it after a couple of minutes as my hands were getting restless and caressing her breasts.

"You keep on forgetting," she said as she pushed me away momentarily.

"I belong to your alpha; you need a cautious approach. I won't always be receptive and sometimes I may even bite," she said and gave my bulge a vicious squeeze.

"I am glad that you are paving the path to have her spend time with alpha male of your family."

"Only an alpha can truly savor her youth and beauty and give her what such a woman deserves."

"For her sake, you even disregarded your hatred for this man. It is truly a noble gesture," she said.

"Did Nishma really send you?"

"Even if she hadn't, I would have showed up. You are the cuckold husband, I never had," she said, pulling me in for another kiss.

"Honestly Adwait," she continued, "even if our positions were reversed, we wouldn't have regretted it. Nishma would be happy with Ratan and his father."

"Are you serious?"

"You would have liked to become my Uncle's mistress?"

"Why not?"

"I would have loved to sleep with Ratan and his father as well; and it may sound strange to you but I love sleeping with you as well."

"What if it was plain and simple relationship between the two of us; unfettered with the burden of tradition?"

"Even then I would have loved to be your wife."

"You seem surprised?" she asked squeezing my bulge that was fully inflated now. Reshma and my love had started to grow from the very first time we met. It was clear to me that in every respect Reshma could have been an ideal mate for me. It was clear to me though that I would have always lusted for a woman of Nishma's dimensions. We leisurely kissed each other swapping saliva and fondling our bodies.

"Nishma and I have a clear understanding," she said breaking our kiss, "that you and I would be life long lovers."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you and I can spend full night in each other's arms; just the way we are doing now."

We continued kissing and getting more and more intimate with each other. I helped Reshma undress after turning on the bedside lamp. In the warm light of that small lamp, she looked so gorgeous. Her body still in perfect shape, except for her over extended belly and droopy breasts. Even those looked perfectly shaped on her delicate, young body. I muttered to her how beautiful she was; she responded that she would be more convinced if I showed it with my actions.

We engaged in a 69 position, with her completely naked and me half-naked. Her pussy was clean and fresh and I relished the smell and taste of her pussy. We were sleeping sideways to avoid for undue pressure on her stomach. Reshma only cursorily indulged me but I wholeheartedly licked her with clear intent of making her cum. Reshma started moaning in almost no time and very soon she started sucking on my nuts strongly. The more intensely I licked her, the more forcefully she latched to my testicles, pulling and tugging on them. She soon shook with her first orgasm. Having reached her orgasm, she urged me to go-slow but still encouraged me to continue licking her. This time, her soft warm mouth finally enveloped my inflated penis. Just like Nishma, I saw her gravitate to my anus. A cold object was probing my anus; I realized that it was a butt-plug that Nishma had alluded as a sex object that we could be using in our bedroom activities. With a little pressure, my sphincter muscles yielded.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:18 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM