Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"You do understand what you are saying, right?" she said after a brief pause.

"It would be no less demanding for you!"

"Yes Nishma. I want only the best for you," I said.

"Hope it is what you expected. If you prefer Ratan, then I am willing to reconsider."

"No Adwait," she quickly blurted and then controlling herself added, "Uncle would be the primary man for several years. The others may come and go, but they would be unlikely to take his place."

We both shared a nervous chuckle.

"Your wish shall be granted," she proudly exhaled.

"Well, on that note," she added, "tomorrow a little before marriage, please come and see me."

"Why?"

"Are you planning to be naughty again? Nishma why can't this wait until our marriage?"

"Are you kidding?" she replied excitedly but her voice slurred a little; she was sexually excited.

"I am only getting married once."

"OK," I replied, smiling to myself.

"I will send my maid, you should know her by now," she said and hung up.

Whatever transpired between Nishma and Ratan may have given her physical pleasure but perhaps didn't live up to her expectations from him. Maybe she had a hint of it already and that's why as soon as Uncle made his move, she yielded. I didn't feel myself as all the nasty thoughts swirled in my head. Reshma visited our place late in the night on some pretext. She wasn't welcome at Nishma's home, so she decided to join the celebrations from our side. She was simply dressed but looked absolutely gorgeous. Confidently she strode into my bedroom as our servant carried the small bag that she brought along with her. Reshma looked a little tired carrying herself around in that pregnant state. My parents spoke to her cursorily and after trying to dissuade her from staying over at our place, they relented and went about their work.

"Can you rub my feet?" she whispered, laying on the bed. I had noticed Nishma do it to her the last time we met, so I did as she requested. Our servant brought a glass of water for her.

"Close the door," she said to our servant as he left.

"Are you okay?" I said.

"Yes, fine. A little tired but will be fine in the morning."

"I am glad that you decided to give your Uncle another chance," she said. She gently rubbed my thigh.

"Nishma wanted me to provide the warmth of a woman," she said.

"Are you kidding?"

"No I am serious," she said and smiled.

"We can make arrangements for you in another room," I said.

"Don't you want my company?"

"What are my relatives going to say?"

"Are you joking?" she retorted.

"What makes you think that they would suspect something between the two of us," she said.

"A pregnant woman; sister of your fiance?"

"Don't you think it is stretching it a little too far?"

"Trust me," she said holding my hand, "this is your best chance to spend your whole night with

me. Nishma specifically requested this of me, knowing very well that I fancy you."

"Really," I said hesitantly.

Reshma was supremely confident that no one would mind. When I spoke to my family members, they were only worried about her presence in the house because Nishma's parents didn't want her around. They didn't see any issue with her being in my room, however, my mother did drop a suggestion that perhaps I could sleep in a different room. Reshma, however, made an excuse that it would be better for me, just in case she needed something in the night.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:18 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM