Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"You are treating me like a slut," she whispered between her moans, "taking me in front of my husband."

"But he doesn't object," Ratan whispered back.

"He is nice and understands what the tradition demands but you shouldn't forget that you are just taking advantage of the situation. I am not betrothed to you."

"Yes I know," he said, "your mother-in-law hates me."

"Show some decency at least?" she teased.

"I have been waiting for this so long and so have you, so stop kidding yourself," he retorted.

"Are you sure, she approves?" asked Nishma tactfully.

"Do I care?"

Nishma had started to button up her blouse by that time and I saw him stuffing his stiff penis inside his trousers. When their eyes met again, there was a sense of longing for each other and Nishma pulled him for another kiss. She aggressively kissed him, sucking on his tongue and it just seemed that even Ratan was surprised to see her passion for him.

Soon I headed upstairs carrying the elder one. Reshma waited for me at the door of the bedroom and guided me towards his bed. As she tucked in him, she asked, "what took you so long?"

"I was looking for bedroom downstairs," I said, still fidgeting, over what may be happening downstairs. Nishma and Ratan had entered the house but didn't ascend the stairs, so they were in the downstairs bedroom. Reshma stepped closer to me and shushing me to keep quiet, she unzipped my trousers and fleshed out my rigid penis and grabbing in her hand, she lead me outside. Sensing that they were not in the living room downstairs, Reshma descended the stairs, with me in that awkward state tiptoeing behind her. We slowly headed to the back side of the house. There were three doors, one lead to the small yard outside and the other seemed like a bedroom and third one was perhaps another bedroom.

"Do you want to watch them?" she whispered. Her mildly stale breath hit me but she still was so alluringly attractive. She didn't even wait for me to answer as she opened the door to one of the bedrooms. I was a worried that she would lead me directly into the room where Ratan was taking her but she didn't. It was a dark room that looked like a store room. After cautioning me of the steps, she lead me inside that room and kissed me instantly.

"Promise me that you would always be her cuckold," she said.

"As long as we can continue our affair this way," I said, between the kisses. She immediately retreated and looked at me strangely. In the zero watt bulb light, I could clearly see that she wasn't amused by my words.

"It should as long as you observe your boundaries and don't let it inflate your ego," she retorted.

"If you don't let it get to your head, you could savor far more women than you had ever imagined."

"Now don't worry about me, focus on Nishma," she said and guided me to the spot from where I could peep inside the next room. Asking me to climb up the three steps, she urged me to remove the picture that was hanging on the wall. As expected, behind the picture there was a small peephole.

"Don't make any sound," whispered to me, "and please don't make a mess here."

She offered me a pair of earphones, so I could even hear the conversation inside. I peeped inside as soon as Reshma left the room.

Nishma was partly naked; her Saree was gone but her unbuttoned blouse was still on. Her breasts were crushed against his hairy chest as he aggressively kissed her. In the darkness, I massaged my penis as I witnessed the rawness of her mating with Ratan. Ratan's dark body contrasted beautifully against Nishma's. Even though Nishma was a big bodied woman and dwarfed me, she seemed insignificant before Ratan. If there was a perfect example of a breeding bull then it had to be him. Although he was only 8-9" taller than her, he was twice as heavy. Nishma and Ratan were mesmerized by each other; the lust they harbored for each other finally found a vent. They were practically mauling each other while kissing voraciously. Nishma's hand seemed to be caressing his penis but since their bodies were glued, I couldn't make it out.

After making out for what seemed like 5 minutes or so, Nishma turned her attention to him while he took a backseat. They were still standing for some reason, perhaps 4 feet from my location. Nishma kissed his neck and continued kissing downwards until she honed in on his chest. She latched onto his nipples just the way he seemed to have done it. Ratan enjoyed it as she nibbled and suckled on his teat. It resembled a breast more than a man's chest but it didn't matter to Nishma. Ratan moaned and groaned as she roughly played with his nipples. Nishma's other hand was inside his underwear, gently stroking his penis. Judging by the size of the tent it made, it had to be huge; perhaps even bigger than Uncle's. I didn't have to wait for too long as Nishma kneeled in front of him and pulled down his underwear.

It looked humongous and utterly black. It dwarfed even Nishma's large palm and fingers. Nishma was enthralled by it; she carefully inspected it for a few moments and then eagerly sucked on the knob. Only moments later, Nishma tried to swallow his penis by pushing down aggressively. Ratan's stiff penis was ready to explore the depths of her mouth. He held her face and pushed in as much as he could. Nishma panicked and for a brief moment she allowed him to hold on before slowly retreating; smiling nervously at her inability to take it all in. Ratan was not interested in much of it and guided her to the bed.

"Take it easy Bahuji," she whispered to him. Bahuji meant elder brother-in-law in our language.

Nishma nervously spread her legs and let Ratan nestle between them. Nishma's groan confirmed that he didn't take much time in penetrating her. Nishma gasped for air as he bottomed into her with no effort. Her reaction, nevertheless, gave away that she was a virgin. She was in pain as the breeding bull pinned under his full weight. He started stroking her slowly and in a few minutes, she seemed to be enjoying it. The actual intercourse was surprisingly short; just the way I witnessed my Uncle screw my sister-in-law. Nishma was eager to see it finish. She quickly inspected the bedsheet and finding it stained in her blood or semen spots, she rushed to the bathroom to clean up. I visualized a gaping hole instead of her regular tight lips but didn't have the chance to see it. The old sloth collapsed next to her and seemed to be dozing off instantly. Nishma hurriedly walked in with a wet rag and cleaned the spots. She then returned to clean his shrunk penis that was bathed in their juices. Even in that shrunken state, it looked ominous.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:16 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM