Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"Ratan Bahuji," interrupted Nishma, referring to him respectfully but at the same time her tone was rather harsh. Bahuji meant brother-in-law but was used while referring to your brother-in-law respectfully.

"Let's go home."

"You think I am afraid of your parents?" he shot at her.

"No but I don't want to make a scene here," she replied calmly. Not sure what it was but Ratan didn't make any scene and stepped inside the car. Nishma kept it a secret for a long while but in the last few years she revealed much more of what transpired between Ratan and her; some of which was even hidden from Reshma. On this occasion Nishma gently massaged his sizeable bulge. As he steadied himself his lips lingered on Nishma's face and she blew him a kiss by puckering her lips. Reshma had noticed this perhaps and hence clinched my thigh.

Nishma moaned and I thought she whispered, "Oh Bahuji..."

There was pin drop silence inside the vehicle; apart from my irregular heartbeat, the only thing we heard were Nishma's sensual moans. Reshma brazenly turned towards them while hinting me to look ahead. Nishma had moved to the middle seat making space for Ratan, so I could look at her via the rearview mirror. Ratan was kissing her neck when I took a peek. Nishma's Saree was pulled aside to expose her breast. The baby was latched onto the other breast that was closer to Ratan. Ratan's hand was gently playing with her breast, I thought but couldn't see below; could only guess. I wanted to ask if I should drive but couldn't say it loudly so I beckoned Reshma to get closer. Noticing that Ratan was fully occupied, she boldly turned around and kissed me deeply. Her hand unzipped my trousers delicately.

"Ouch," I heard Nishma blurt.

"It's hurting," she exclaimed.

"Tell me who are these for," he seethed as he sucked in her lips. Nishma's fair hand was visible as she fondled his hair.

"You Bahuji," she whispered, and then kissing him again, added, "they are meant to feed your babies."

I was stunned to hear it. She could have meant Reshma's children or perhaps her own children.

Nishma moaned and seethed as Ratan continued to play with her breasts. He had a fascination with her extended nipples.

"Tai," she called out her sister between her kisses. "Tai" means elder sister in our native language. Reshma understood and reached out to grab the baby so that Nishma could freely entertain Ratan. Reshma sat next to me snugly as I tried to peek back through the rearview mirror. Nishma's head was thrown back as Ratan feasted on her breasts. She had surrendered herself to lust. She moaned and groaned as Ratan nibbled on her breasts. Reshma brought me back as I was lost witnessing the scene on the rear seat, "why don't you drive before it is too late?"

Reshma turned off the light that had allowed me to watch them. I quickly, started the car but taking care that neither the baby nor Nishma and Ratan sitting behind were disturbed. Their house was only ten minutes away. Reshma kept on slowly stroking me and whispering into my ear on what was happening back. When Nishma kneeled down to taken his penis in her mouth, she excitedly added, "Oh my god, she is allowing him to fuck her mouth!"

With great determination I controlled my impending ejaculation. Even though I had ejaculated only couple of hours ago, my body was working hard; in a futile attempt to challenge the Alpha. We arrived in no time but not before Nishma gave up on making him ejaculate in her mouth. Reshma picked up the younger one and hurried inside whispering to me that I should pick up the elder one carefully from the back seat. The house was deserted so we didn't worry much of anyone eavesdropping or catching them in that state. It wouldn't have bothered them anyway. Ratan and Nishma were lost in the world of lust and completely ignored my presence. I noticed how Nishma's not so slender body looked utterly fragile in front of his humongous physique. The color contrast even in that dimly lit car was electrifying. Nishma head comfortably rested against the headrest as beast kissed her.

Her breasts were lewdly exposed and I noticed her stroking his manhood; a brief glance suggested that she would have trouble accommodating him. It seemed as if he was ready to mount her and she eager to experience the pleasure this bull would give her. Just as I picked Reshma's 5 year old boy and close the door, I heard Nishma moan and whisper to him as Ratan twiddled one of her nipples between his thumb and index finger. The rolled down windows in the front made them audible. Reshma was upstairs, so I took a chance and waited round the corner to see what they would do. Ratan necked her and kept on playing with her nipples; Nishma was soaking in the pleasant sensations as she rested her head back against the headrest; her lips gently parted were deep red and wet from the saliva they exchanged with each other.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM