Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"This is not getting anywhere near my pussy until one of my lover knocks me up. And yes, not until your Uncle has bonded with me," she said and lead me through the dark pathway that ran parallel to the main road.

"Was your other lover present today?" I asked, as she stepped leisurely on the path way.

"Yes, but we couldn't do much," she casually replied.

"Don't fret over it, you shall learn soon about him as well."

We had reached the car by that time and spotted, Reshma dozing off in the car on the front seat with her younger one in her arms. The elder child was sleeping in the back seat. Reshma urged me to take the driver seat and be ready in anticipation of her drunk husband. Nishma scooted in the back seat and reached out to pick up the younger one from Reshma's arms. Reshma after handing her over, scooted closer to me. It was an old style jeep with no bucket seat, so she sat quite close and lay her hand in my lap.

Behind, I saw Nishma unhooking her blouse to feed the younger one. I was stunned by her action. Reshma calmly added, "she is an expert at it."

"Is she is just comforting her?"

"Yes," she softly whispered as I noticed Nishma experiencing pleasant sensations from having baby suckle on her teats. Reshma whispered into my ear, "She had milk in the past but doesn't have any now; her body is preparing her to be inseminated!"

"Did he misbehave?" Reshma asked her, glancing back.

"Do you think he would change?" Nishma responded nonchalantly.

"Should we talk about it?"

"He won't wait - if you are thinking of it," Nishma calmly responded.

"What are you guys talking about?"

Reshma was about to explain but Ratan made his way out of the house and was stumbling towards the car. The things that we were indulging in - for our times - was scandalous if not downright dangerous and immoral. I turned towards the lazy drunkard who slowly treaded towards our car. It was practically dark except for a few incandescent bulbs that illuminated the path at the entrance of the house. I imagined how much pleasure this hunk of a man could give my wife; I needed no further convincing. Besides, it was perhaps just fate that I got attracted to women, who were far above my league, which only meant that I may have to pardon their transgressions sooner or later. The person, in this case, was a middle aged man, a few years younger to Nishma's mother.

The drunkard had reached the door. He knocked on the door to see who was inside. Nishma opened the passenger door. In an inebriated state he stammered forward.

"Oh.. my cutie pie," he whispered as he realized that Nishma was holding his younger one in her arms. The stench of alcohol filled the vehicle immediately. The cold breeze only helped it spread inside the cabin. Reshma lowered the glass on the other side to offer ventilation.

"Didn't I tell you?" he mumbled, making practically inaudible sounds.

"She is indeed my half-wife."

"Watch it," warned Reshma from the other side.

"You jealous woman," he yelled at her.

"She is destined to be my unlawful wife - so why fight it?"

Reshma and Ratan were not necessarily on their best terms most of the time. He was dismissive of her and more often than not she had an acerbic tone with him. Yet when it came to sex they had surprising chemistry. As explained by Nishma later, they always would cozy up in the bed and settle their differences. Sex was a physical necessity for both and nothing interfered in it. It wasn't any surprise that Reshma was pregnant a total of five times. She lost her first two due to health issues but even then she was pregnant thrice in last 5 years.

My Uncle conjectured that marriages where the woman was sexually satiated or even to a certain extent sexualy harassed outlived the normal ones. It wasn't surprising to observe the lower-middle class women, who toiled the whole day on the fields and did the housework on a daily basis, still had the time and energy to yield to their husband's demands. Despite the presence of multiple children in the family the nocturnal activities always continued at an alarming frequency. Physical intimacy acted as a balm, healing the emotional wounds! Nishma, herself, had observed this chemistry between the two. Reshma would often give him the cold shoulder and shun his advance but she would gradually yield and melt as Ratan persisted and once she mounted her, there was no looking back. All of her pent up anger would evaporate in no time.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM