Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
He looked deeply into my eyes, towering over me; in an attempt to intimidate me, trying to ascertain my response. In my mind, I only wondered how Reshma - Nishma's sister - could handle this beast. A dainty woman of her stature surely couldn't entertain him on a nightly basis. Nishma was physically more capable but still she was considerably shorter than Ratan. Can you imagine a man of 250 lbs taking a woman of 140 lbs? It was no walk in the park.

"Very nice to meet you," I politely replied.

"Don't forget she is my half-wife," he said in his growling voice, pressing my hand even further. His breath smelled of liquor and it seemed he was half-drunk already. His overbearing nature was evident - something that Reshma had warned me about.

I was in no mood to stand his presence. After sharing a few pleasantries I made way out of the yard. Reshma caught up with me and apologized saying, "sorry if he was rude to you."

"No - he was fine," I replied.

"Well then," she said, "let me apologize for his future behavior - he can be an ass sometimes."

Nishma caught up with us and we proceeded to have dinner. Nishma's parents were apprehensive finding me in the company of Reshma. Despite Nishma's parent's reservations, Nishma kept cordial - perhaps intimate - relationship with Reshma and her husband. Reshma's two children were fond of Nishma as was apparent from their clinging to her.

A situation was unfolding as we were having dinner. Both Nishma and Reshma excused themselves to talk to Nishma's mother but within a few minutes came out. I ignored it as an internal family matter but after such episodes happened a few more times, I decided to talk to Nishma when I got a moment of solitude.

"I will tell you later," was her quick reply.

An hour later, Nishma led me out saying that we needed to drop Reshma and her husband to their place. It was already past 10:00 pm, so I was not keen on taking a detour before heading home but she insisted. Almost everyone was gone by then. I saw her sloth of brother-in-law still nursing his glass of alcohol alone by himself. Nishma waved to him and said we will be leaving in fifteen minutes and that Reshma was waiting for him in the car.

We walked briskly past him before he tried any of his antiques. The parking lot was empty except for their car.

"Hurry," urged Nishma.

"Sis needs to talk to you," she said opening the driver's side door for me.

"Where is the driver?" I asked.

"He is gone - you are driving us home," she replied cursorily, paying more attention to see if someone was following us.

The lone jeep was standing alone in the huge lot in front of the house. Just as we stepped out of the main gate and walked towards the car where her sister was waiting, Nishma whisked me away from the main path and into the nearby bushes. The tree cover provided the protection of darkness and our relatively dark clothes made us invisible to any onlooker. As I had said earlier, though that party had dwindled down already and it was only people from her family who had stayed back.

"Did you meet Ratan?" she asked, pulling me closer. As I stepped in and tried to kiss her, she evaded and pretended to see if someone was checking on us. When I made yet another attempt, she pushed me against me and gently whispered, "Don't."

Her hand soon went to my zipper, which she slowly pulled down and pushing her hand inside, she pulled out my semi-rigid penis. She nonchalantly stroked me and softly whispered, "Ratan is planning to take advantage of your wife."

"I am just ensuring that you are ready for it."

I was speechless. Having slept with Reshma already, I didn't think I had any right to object. The critical difference though was he was sleeping with my wife even before I would have had a chance with her.

"Remember I love you," she added, stroking me gently with her thumb and index finger.

"He can be obnoxious when he is drunk, so don't mind him," she softly added.

"Why do you want me to be here then? I could have left earlier." I exhaled, trying to kiss her but restrained myself. Her lips were perilously close and her breath was so alluringly fresh. Nishma massaged my testicles and squeezed them gently.

"There is no point Adwait," she whispered, "your ego will be bruised no matter what. These men will show up to mount your wife whenever they desire and you would be required to make way for them anyway."

As I leaned forward to kiss her, she again pulled back and admonished me.

"Remember," she said, "he is an asshole, there is no point reasoning or arguing with him. Just accept your fate that he will mount your wife occasionally and he will try to rub it in your face."

"The good news is that you too would sleep with his wife but you would be required to keep it discreet."

"Are you fine Adwait?" she asked in her soft voice. Without waiting for me to respond, she put my stiffened penis back into my trousers and pulled the zipper up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM