Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"Accepting Nishma in such a state only reinforces your love for her and her belief that the promiscuous behavior is a result of your encouragement."

"Besides Ratan is not into licking pussies and I bet neither is Uncle - so something that you uniquely are qualified for."

She again tried to assure me, "please don't take it otherwise Adwait but this is seriously a good piece of advice I can give you as your confidante."

"In another life, if we had met before our marriages then perhaps we too could have been a couple and our life could have been only mundane."

"In this life, with Nishma as your wife it would be anything but mundane."

"She would have plenty of lovers in her lifetime - the only good news is that she is selective of her mates."

"Your uncle must have been special to make her short list."

"Who else is on that list?" I asked.

"You mean apart from Ratan and your uncle?"

"It would have to be my father-in-law - he had been eyeing her for a while now."

"He is not as able as he once was but with Nishma's young age, he may just show some of his real colors."

"Do you thinks she is up for it?"

"I think so - Nishma wouldn't refuse him simply because of his age. He was an alpha once and has pleasured our mother several times."

"Don't worry about my husband and my father-in-law - they would be in the picture only for couple of years, after that they would fade away."

"There are plenty of other women who need their attention."

"Your uncle would be the primary alpha in your household. Nishma mentioned that he was hung like a horse."

"I have seen him and for him to be hung like a horse, is no mean feat."

"Nishma has shared that you have a strong dislike for him and that her association with him has put you under a lot of stress."

"Yes indeed," I said.

"I didn't think it was a good idea," I added after a little bit of caution, "I was only playing along with her and didn't really think that she would fancy him."

Reshma smiled and seemed a little amused.

"Don't worry Adwait, you are completely normal and your expectation was realistic."

"A normal woman would have reacted as per your expectations," she exhaled.

"Nishma is rather complex," she said and then stopped, "are you sure you want to talk about it?"

"Yes please - I need to understand her as much as I can."

"I think you already do," she started.

"Just trust your instincts and always remind yourself that she loves you no matter what."

"Nishma is one of those rare woman's gifted with extraordinary libido - it's as if sex was made for her and you know better than me that she is made for sex as well."

"She has a morbid fascination for size of a man's penis," she continued, trying to phrase her words as delicately as possible.

"And according to her, your's is like that of a small boy and the one that she aspires for, like your uncle's and Ratan's, is that of man's."

"This may not be a surprise to you and perhaps even your imagination might by fuelled by such stark differences."

"The one thing that you, an astute observer, would have learned is that she has a submissive streak, which is quite easy to exploit, once you are well aware of it."

"Of course, the wondrous traits of these alpha males make her far more susceptible to them but it is mostly their dominating qualities that make her cling to them."

"Here is where your uncle has surely shined - don't you agree?"

"Yes, may be that's why she is completely smitten by him," I mumbled.

"It's fortunate that she has taken to candidate approved by your family."

"What's important, though," she continued, "is that your mother may not necessarily approve of her ways."

"You see, in the olden days, this was sort of a ritual and although the daughter-in-law wholeheartedly enjoyed and entertained the alpha she never showed any affection or fascination for him."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:14 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM