Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"Nature found a way soon, as I would simply lubricate in anticipation of sex with him and trust me the fact that he was so larger than me made me enjoy it even more."

"A woman mated to a virile and a better endowed man right at the outset comes around to understanding her purpose in life."

"Surely, you don't believe that bearing children is the only purpose of women?"

"Absolutely not," she quickly retorted.

"Rather it is a necessity of life that demands an unjust share from a woman. So, it is only befitting that sexually she is completely satiated throughout her life."

"Men who can offer her such exquisite pleasure deserve the fruits of labour!"

"Most men - even at such a crucial, early stages don't have that much energy."

"But you think he can keep her occupied for a little while?"

"With what he possesses quite certainly but he is can be aloof at times and may ignore her from time to time."

"Perhaps having your Uncle fill in during that time is not a bad idea."

"Anyway she fancies him a lot."

I wasn't surprised with that. Nishma had told me abundantly how much she was smitten by him.

"She has a special fascination for elderly men," said Reshma, lowering her voice.

"Even your father may not be off limits," she said giggling.

"He is not her type though," she added, trying to clarify.

"Don't understand why," I casually remarked.

"Aren't they over the hump already?"

"Most are," she replied, stealing a smile, "but the gifted ones know how to treat a woman like Nishma and get the best out of her!"

"Look," she said as she separated herself from me, "we need to agree on some ground rules here."

"While we may have sex, she said, "sometimes - I don't want you to take things for granted," emphasizing the word "sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"Like kissing me in front of Nishma after the act."

"It's a privilege," she said weighing her words, "that Nishma and I have offered you so you don't do any such thing until we are completely alone and/or one of us encourages you."

"My husband would not approve of such relationships," she clarified, rather emphatically.

"Look I like you and it seems we have a special connection," she said looking into my eyes rather lovingly.

"But as Ratan's wife, I should be completely off limits," she continued.

"Realistically from sexual gratification perspective I don't have much of a need. I cum long before Ratan is done."

"Seriously," she emphasized, as I didn't register any reaction.

"I cum every single time I have had sex with him. It's just that he is a little clumsy when it comes to making love. His notion of sex is most of the time bang-bang-bang or simply laying back while enjoying the sweet sensations of a warm mouth on his penis."

"I am not sure what you are suggesting," I said.

"Look I don't mean to be offensive but not everyone is gifted in this department," she said as she grabbed my bulge. Despite the fact that I had ejaculated not more than fifteen minutes ago, the bulge was still evident. She latched onto my lips again and kissed me eagerly.

"Your gift is your tongue," she said, breaking the kiss for a brief moment.

"Use it far more often than this," she said massaging my bulge.

"It felt so good," she seductively whispered, "when you licked our mixed juices."

"Did you taste my husband's cum?" she asked as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"Don't worry," she assured, "Nishma doesn't know."

"But I can assure you that she would want you to willingly taste it from her pussy. And trust me these men will give you ample opportunities."

"Reshma are you saying that you planned for it?"

"I felt weird but I don't have much experience so didn't mind," I tried to feign ignorance.

"You don't have to hide it from me," she said, lowering her voice.

"Honestly. Nishma would love that exquisite feeling; in fact she would even crave for it."

"Why? What's the incentive after she is sexually satisfied?"

"I am not an expert but I can vouch that it felt so great to find a man accept me in such a state."

"My husband would not even court me if I hadn't bathed that day but he doesn't hold himself to the same standard. Not that I dislike this; if at all it encourages me to keep prim and proper in an attempt to seek his attention. You know he has plenty of such women who are willing to shower their love on him; including your wife."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:14 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM