Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Remember this is back in the times when televisions had just started rolling into affluent households and those were only turned on for few hours every evening, with nothing really exciting on it to watch. Both Nishma and her sister could have easily made it as an actress from a looks standpoint. Nishma, however, would have been more successful as men were besotted by taller women anyway.

Nishma reminded me of the yesteryear's Italian actresses who acted in famous Tinto Brass movies. These movies were not accessible in India but as things got liberalized I did see them later in life. Serena Grandi, Stefania Sandrelli, and even the contemporary actress Monica Bellucci perhaps should give you an image. Imagine how an Indian woman would look given their physique. In other words, Nishma was way above my league. Every time I made love to her or hugged her I had a feeling of immense pride and privilege. On the other hand, her sister made me feel at home. Her distended vagina did remind me of my inadequacies but still she never overpowered me - physically as well as mentally.

In a brazen move of confidence or over confidence, I stepped towards Nishma's sister and once again took her in my arms and planted my lips on her. She let me take in her arms with a little bit of awkwardness at first but later on hinted for Nishma to leave. Nishma slapped my butt playfully as she left us alone. There was sweltering chemistry between us that even Nishma at times felt jealous about. Reshma held me lovingly but we couldn't really hug each other tightly due to her pregnant belly.

"You love her don't you?" she asked breaking the kiss.

"Very much," I replied and kissed her on the neck.

"Nishma is very privileged to have you as her husband," she said, looking at the door.

"As much as she loves you," she said biting her lips, "there is simply no way she can be a one man woman."

"In the name of tradition, she has sucked you into this vortex," she added.

"The tradition is not a lie but a lot of it has died already - very little of it remains, if at all."

"We had a recourse you mean to say?" I asked, surprised with her admission.

She smiled, saying, "not with Nishma as your wife."

She caressed my cheeks with her hand and lovingly said, "Nishma will be a sexually promiscuous woman - I would worry about how to keep her occupied with as few men as possible."

"And who do you have in mind?" I asked a little hesitantly.

With a little bit of smirk and perhaps a sense of disappointment, she said, "My husband should keep her contained for a few years but ..."

"What?"

"You know he is a mean bastard and treats everyone like dirt - and with you he may just push the boundaries further."

"After all he would be mounting your wife on a regular basis and your wife revels in that fact!"

"More important point though is that he is a perpetual breeder," she said pointing to her belly.

"We haven't talked about starting a family?" I tried to mumble. She smiled and replied with a little bit of sarcasm, "you still have time."

"Not that it matters - the right to first breed the daughter-in-law was reserved for the alpha's."

"In fact, the husband wasn't even allowed to mate with his wife until she was sufficiently ravaged during her fertile period."

"Did you have to live through it?" I asked a little amazed with her passionate description.

"My husband himself was the alpha and even though it may sound strange during the fertile period after our marriage he mated with me 3-4 times every day for a week."

"While it may sound normal to you - it is not," she added, rather emphatically. Reshma had an uncanny sense of judging people pretty quickly. Among the two, Reshma was the smartest and politically savvy. Nishma was the obstinate child. Reshma chose the path of least resistance but Nishma paved her path quite literally and didn't give much credence to precedence or norms.

"In the beginning, it seemed that I was a total mismatch to him," she continued.

"He was so huge and often didn't indulge in foreplay, essentially making it difficult for me to enjoy. No matter how much it pained earlier on, eventually it only felt pleasurable."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:13 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM