Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
She had zero ounce of fat on her body, practically. Even though she was heavily pregnant neither her face nor her body showed any excess flab. The only difference between the two women was their body build. Apart from being taller, Nishma was also strongly built. Reshma was on the petite side while Nishma more on the curvy side. As I was lost in my thoughts her hand crept into my lap and gently fondled my bulge. There was only a moment of hesitation on my part and with little encouragement from Nishma, I kissed her sister. She parted her lips and kissed me. It was rather slow and deliberate.

"I have heard amazing things about this tongue," she quipped after breaking the kiss.

"Why don't you show me?" she said.

"Yes of course," Nisha responded as her hands were busy with pecker already while I was kissing her sister. I kissed her sister again and this time holding her confidently in my arms. I understood Nishma's relationship with her sister was anything but normal. Nishma necked me from behind whilst stroking my penis that she had fished out from my trousers. Nishma's sister leaned back slowly as we continued our kissing. Nishma moved to undo her sister's Salwar for me. I continued to kiss Nishma's sister passionately. Her lips and kissing was almost like Nishma's. Her breath was fresh and sweet. She led my hand to her puffed up breasts that were so soft and full. Once Nishma was done, she got rid of my trousers in a snap. The sight of her parted legs mesmerized me. Her tummy was huge with a few scar marks at the bottom of her belly and her legs were nice and shapely. Most important of all was her her pale white skin that caught my attention. Nishma was fair too but her sister could easily pass as a white female. As I instinctively got myself between her legs to pleasure her with my tongue, Nishma pushed a pillow below her butt to raise it up for my convenience.

The thought that I was indulging in a taboo was on my mind but her sister was simply irresistible. Besides it was clear that Nishma was already contemplating on taking Ratan as her lover. Nestled between her legs, I had a view of a real woman's pussy. Nishma's can only be termed as a young girl's pussy. Her sister's pussy was flared up with her hole quite visible. Her labia were deep pink. There was no doubt she was a woman who has been mated to a well endowed man. Without encouragement I pushed my tongue into her pussy and it entered inside with a surprising ease. And then I realized that my sudden change in fortune was as pernicious as I thought it would be. The strong bitter taste hit me and gobs of white fluid descended onto my tongue as I probed her opening. Behind me Nishma had taken my penis in her mouth as swirling her tongue around my knob. However, the awkward position of my penis - bent down and curled up between my legs - was causing a little bit of discomfort. I tried to turn sideways to offer a better position for her but she pushed on my bum and probed my anal opening with her tongue. And I suddenly found the conditions far more agreeable.

Nishma's sister flexed her pelvic muscles and pushed more and more of her husband's semen onto my tongue. She was continuously moaning as I licked her pussy and sucked out the remnants of her recent mating. On the southern end, Nishma continued to pleasure my anal opening. I was in heaven.

After about fifteen minutes of this, Nishma's sister urged me to mount her. Even though she was so heavily pregnant, she encouraged me to mount her in missionary position. Nishma propped her butt even further by shoving another pillow under her butt. Nishma locked her lips with mine as I started stroking. It was the first time I was having actual intercourse but I realized how ill-equipped I was in handling such a well-handled woman. The walls of her pussy loosely held my penis as an oversized condom would hug it. There was hardly any response from her sister, although Nishma was getting super excited and she started seriously fingering my anus. Due to the presence of her saliva, her finger slide in without any resistance. Due to the very little friction and almost no response from Nishma's sister, I kept on plodding. After about five minutes or so, she finally started showing signs of enjoying it. Nishma turned from simply seesawing to applying pressure at the most pleasurable spot. Despite Nishma's valiant efforts, I stroked her sister for another five minutes before cumming inside her. Beads of sweat had formed on her forehead by the time I finished with her.

Although I had climaxed my desire for Nishma's sister had not subsided. I started kissing her and she returned back the kisses with the same fervor. On the southern end, Nishma pulled out my penis and took it in her mouth licking all the juices of our mating. She was burdened with my weight so I rolled over and continued to kiss her while Nishma continued sucking on my penis that was losing its girth very fast. After just a minute or so, Nishma moved northwards and lay on top of me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. It was Nishma's sisters turn to feed on my shrunken penis. She gave it tentatively a few licks but then soon moved to my anus and tongued it. Nishma kissed me passionately and in the process transferred some of my semen into my mouth.

She smiled after breaking the kiss and asked, "How was your first time?"

I smiled. Nishma' sister was getting ready. Nishma herself wasn't undressed as the action was mostly between her sister and me. I too got up and dressed up quickly. Nishma and her sister were talking in private, giggling over something. Nishma's sister had captivated me. She was so beautiful and size-wise she just seemed like a perfect fit for me. She was quite short; perhaps 5' 1" or so with a pale complexion and more refined features - a sharp nose and pink red lips that were just wide enough for her face. She looked huge in her pregnant state but what enamored me was that there wasn't an ounce of fat on her body. Neither on her face, nor arms, nor her thighs. She just looked a traditional model even in her pregnant state. Her breasts were full and tad larger for her build. They were a little longer and droopy due to her build - providing a classic mango shape to them. She looked a quintessential woman, who has been mated with several hundred times and still in her prime to deliver several more children. Nishma on the other hand was younger; perhaps by 5-6 years. She was a woman with substantial frame - standing 5' 7" with wide shoulders and relatively wide hips. She had more of wheatish complexion - still very fair but not pale. Her features suited her frame but were not sharp; if at all they were a little broad. She looked gorgeous and certainly fitted the fantasies of men who dreamed of junoesque women. Everything about her was big. Her breasts looked reasonably sized for her frame but were actually bigger than her sister's already due to the difference in their frames. Her butt was already wider than mine and even though I didn't think she was fat or anywhere closer to being one. Needless to say that they both were highly desirable women.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:13 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM