Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Mark of a true cuckold is his predilection for super sized penises. It is true that even a gay man would have similar yearning but the difference is that the cuckold would like to witness such a supersize penis mate with his partner. He wants to witness his partner in the throes of the orgasm, the pleasure that he believes is beyond his capability to deliver but even more important, the belief that his partner deserves a lot more.

What caught me off guard was not the length. I fully expected him to be much longer after Nishma had described it to me. What surprised me was his girth! Even in his semi-flaccid state, his member filled her smallish hands. It looked menacingly big as her dainty, pale white fingers tried to hold onto it. As she pursed her lips on his dark knob, he let out an audible moan, throwing his head back; in satisfaction or perhaps it was just his smug look. She sucked on his member as a kid would on a lollipop. There was no attempt on her part to bob her head up and down on his member. She gently stroked his penis all the while and soon it swelled to its majestic proportions. Witnessing his member from the distance of only 3-4 feet, I eventually understood it's gravitational power over the women of our families.

Behind me, Nishma was playing with my anus. Her fingers felt unusually slippery. I realized that she was wearing latex gloves and had applied some sort of lubrication to my anus. Nishma had a morbid fascination for anuses. She had played with mine for a handful times already. The very first time we got physically intimate she introduced me to this pleasure. It felt humiliating at times and times quite ecstatic but overall it always felt good.

Nishma whispered into my ear, "Adwait I love you so much," as she inserted her middle finger into my anus in a smooth move.

"Do you like it Adwait?" she asked again as her finger started tantalizingly penetrating my anus. Her finger started rubbing the sensitive zone that made my penis jerk in anticipation.

Inside, my sister-in-law gave up on fellating him and urged him to mount her. She had undone her brassiere and her petticoat eagerly and laid on on the bed. Her pale white skin looked so alluring but she was a little frail for my taste. She propped her butt by shoving a pillow under her and beckoned him to the bed. Uncle languidly turned to her and looked at her honey pot intently, leaving me to watch his black butt and scrawny legs. Instinctively, I calculated if Uncle would use his tongue on her pussy; something that I would have done involuntarily. He climbed on the bed and crawled on top of her, first kissing on her navel and then sucking on her tits as if he was draining her milk. She reached his penis and stroked it lovingly with one hand and with the other hand she massaged his balls. I intently watched the dangling penis that looked humongous flanked by his meagerly thighs. I suspected that Nishma was attracted to him not because of his equipment size, which in itself was definitely worthy of her attention, but because of it being disproportionately bigger than his body dimensions. His short stature, very ordinary looks, and dark complexion only added to his allure.

"Oh Uncle," I heard her moan as she tugged on his penis, trying to make him mount her. He steadfastly continued milking her breasts.

"They are empty," she pleaded. He continued to ignore.

"Mount me - it is a good time," she pleaded yet again.

Uncle eventually moved up and kissed her. She kissed him back voraciously as she took his fat penis and rubbed it against her pussy lips. It was an incredible sight. Her pussy lips were slightly distended as was expected for a woman for her age and a mother of two but the deep red color of her pussy lips stood so vividly against the black penis that was looming at the entrance. The sight was perhaps 6-7 feet away from where I was and hence could see all of it in great detail. Even against her distended pussy, the knob looked menacingly big and if one were to simply compare the size of his penis, testicles against the size of his butt and his legs, it looked completely mismatched. The size and color contrast between the two was amazingly stark. As she got excited and tried to push his knob between the pussy lips, the monstrosity of his penis became even more evident. My sister-in-law withered under him and tried desperately to get his penis inside. However, Uncle was toying with her whilst kissing her aggressively.

Without any warning, he thrusted forward with all his might and lodged himself inside her. There was an yelp from her. He watched her contorted face as he bottomed out inside her. She held onto him dearly and convulsed with sheer pleasure. The bed started creaking in a steady rhythm. Nishma sensed it and peeped in to see if she was right.

"Oh god," she whispered into my ear, "he is taking your sister-in-law."

"Is he wearing a condom?" she asked.

"No," I answered casually.

"You don't think?" she asked in amazement.

"You are absolutely right," I said looking at her. She mouthed the words - OMG. She sneaked another peek to confirm. This time she watched them for more than a minute or so. I nuzzled into her neck and started massaging her breasts. Her finger - inside my anus - that was idle for a little while came alive again. Nishma was raving about how masterfully he was fucking her and how my sister-in-law was already moaning as if she was about to cum. She let me peep inside and it was true she was practically whimpering as he fucked her with long, full strokes. And then I saw her clench his butt and hold it tightly as if he was cumming.

"Really? That's it?" I blurted looking at Nishma.

"Let me look," she said and peeped inside again. After another minute or so, she said take a look.

She had re-positioned herself on all fours and he was taking her from behind.

"It was your sister-in-law, who orgasm'd so quickly," she whispered into my ear.

"It happens," she added tantalizingly, massaging the sensitives spot with renewed vigor. My sister-in-law couldn't bear his onslaught for more than a few minutes and collapsed forward. Uncle continued to stroke her and now with complete abandon. She grunted every time he sunk his penis inside her. Nishma was applying even more pressure and it just seemed that both Uncle and myself would cum in unison. Nishma pulled my face towards her and latched onto my lips. Nishma's raspy breath confirmed that she was equally excited. We passionately kissed each other forgetting about the couple in the other room. I squeezed her breasts as hard as I could. She moaned in my mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:12 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM