Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"And if that man happens to be middle aged and the woman much younger then the odds of a fruitful relationship increase quite significantly."

"Finally, if there is little complication from his side then it makes it even more promising."

"He should be a married person though," she added

"So you are saying that a person with all the right characteristics but ugly looking should still qualify?"

"Firstly Uncle is not ugly looking; true he is rather ordinary looking and much darker than either of us but not ugly."

"Secondly, these principles will only aid in your selection. The eventual decision has to be made by the woman."

"So, Nishma are you saying that you don't consider Uncle to be quite the opposite of who we are?"

"He is very much the opposite of who we are - and perhaps that's why the attraction between us is so strong."

"According to the tradition, he was the chosen alpha," she continued justifying, "but he didn't get the same privilege from your mother. Not at first."

"With me, however, he didn't waste any time."

"The way he held me the moment I ascended those steps with utter disregard for your presence, I knew that his position in your family was well earned."

"And in the kitchen when he confidently made his move - without much regard for his perspiring body and his pungent odor, I knew that he was quite capable of taking charge of our lives."

"And then when I noticed his very large specimen - there was no turning back."

Nishma was absolutely smitten by my uncle. There was no other way to describe it. It was one thing to accept a liking for someone but shamelessly confessing sexual desire for their paramour was quite another. There was a human side to it as well. Apparently, despite being gifted with such a majestic equipment, his sexual life hadn't been as exhilarating as it should have been. My Aunt had been ill and bedridden for more than a decade, so I presumed that there wasn't much of sex life for him for the past 10 years. However, Nishma's claim was that he had scored with my mother perhaps half a dozen times per year during that period and maybe half-a-dozen time overall with my sister-in-law. Both of these I refuted vehemently; it was rather humiliating to accept such a scandalous behavior on their part for me. Nishma was sold on the concept of making out with my Uncle on a frequent basis. She wanted to increase that frequency to perhaps half-a-dozen times every month. It just seemed fair to her that the failure of mother-in-law (and even her mother) had to be compensated by the daughter-in-law. Even though at that time I made quite a scene of objecting to her adulterous behavior both of us knew very well that this idea tremendously excited me. Nishma had thought through her future life quite carefully and I thought I understood what she had in mind but I had just begun to comprehend her grand plans.

It wasn't her desire to pursue this lifestyle that surprised but it was her choice of the man and the way she justified it. My uncle was anything but good looking and even though she tried to describe him as plain looking, it was due to her politeness. Still her willingness to surrender herself to him stumped me. Surely, there could have been other good looking, younger men, who possessed what he did. Nishma was determined and had made the choice already.

After having elaborated on her preference for my Uncle, she turned her attention to the topic of tradition itself.

"If you don't believe in the tradition then why don't you wager on it?"

"How are you going to prove it?"

"That's easy - if your sister-in-law clandestinely meets him - then would that convince you?"

Based on the history between them, I knew that there was some chemistry between the two. Such a meeting would be quite possible but I wasn't sure if one conclude much from that.

"Not quite," I retorted.

"How about she makes out with him passionately?"

"Really you think that's even possible?" I replied with disdain in my voice.

"Attitude?" she casually remarked with utter disregard in her voice as well.

"May be the odds should be higher if you are so confident then," she added.

"What do you have in mind?"

"If you win," she said, "I will be your slut for the next 5 years - nobody touches me without your consent and if you demanded I would be completely monogamous."

"Why 5 years?"

"Let's be realistic - it is practically impossible for me to lead such a life."

"What if I lose?" I asked, trying to clear my throat.

"I would be the dominant person in our relationship and lead a sexually fulfilling promiscuous life for the next 5 years."

"If your sister-in-law only meets him - alone - but doesn't indulge in sex then I would simply offer opportunities for him to pursue me but won't voluntarily yield to his advances. However, the responsibility of thwarting his attempts would be up to you."

"And if she makes out with him passionately then your Uncle would become the primary person in our sexual lives for the next 5 years. He would get to mate with me whenever he desired."

"And finally, if she allows him to take her bareback then your Uncle - possibly other chosen men - would be allowed such a privilege with me as well."

"If she doesn't meet him alone then you don't entertain him at all for the next 5 years?"

"Yes; him and for that matter any other man unless of course you would like me to," she replied.

"Please note though," she quickly added, "even if she meets him alone then whether she entertains him in a physical manner or not, I would allow him to romance me."

"And just like the way he did it this time," she continued, "if he pushes his luck, he would be able to reap the rewards unless you actively put a stop to it."

"And if she does sleep with him then?"

"Oh then he would have a very willing partner to indulge him. I would take care of him just as a newly wedded wife would."

"Deal," I said confidently.

Even though I knew I would lose or perhaps I wanted to lose, I made that bet with her. Don't get me wrong - I still hated him with the same passion but now understood that was the very reason I wanted him to take my wife and impregnate her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:12 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM