Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"I agree," I said.

"Let's ignore the tradition aspect for now," she started.

"You knew that I may fall back to my errant behavior, right?"

"I had only promised to try my best to curtail it but I wasn't sure if it could be controlled," she added.

"Yes but this is far more than what I had imagined."

"But isn't it because of your tacit approval and encouragement - you could have stopped everything but instead you chose to only support me."

I couldn't fault her logic so acceded, "perhaps you are right."

"It doesn't mean that your concerns are not valid but the truth is that you have paved the path to my sexual engagement with two men in less than a month's time and yet you have abstained from having actual intercourse with me."

"You see - it says a lot," she emphasized.

"Needless to say that your worry about your ability to live in such a lifestyle are misplaced if not unwarranted," she added.

Nishma had snatched the veil from my face. My initial missteps had guided her on this path - there was no turning back.

"Now," she continued, "these things have been going for generations and if they have been successfully able to guard it, I don't see why we should be worried about it."

"What I did in the temple was scandalous and I admit that," she elaborated, "but what I did with Uncle is at the best a humane gesture and at the worst an adulterous behavior."

"He has an ailing wife for more than a decade - how much of sexual satisfaction do you think he has received."

"But don't you think Aunt already knows about it?" I asked.

"She does but not the complete truth unless Uncle himself has shared it with her."

"You didn't tell her anything?"

"Not that I gave him a blow job," she frowned.

"She only knows that I let him romance me and that he took advantage of me by kissing on my lips."

"Aren't you worried that she knows?"

"Not at all," she quipped.

"What if Uncle boasts about his latest conquest among his friends circle?"

"He is smarter than that," she retorted.

"Why do you presume so?"

"I know so."

"He has the best opportunity to have a young, beautiful woman practically as his wife for the rest of his life - why would he jeopardize that?"

"Sharing the secret with others puts an end to such illicit arrangements - isn't it?"

"So you don't think anyone would know?"

"People may learn if we do stupid things - not if we are well aware of it and preserve the decorum of our relationships consciously in public."

"What if they talk behind our backs?"

"Which they always will - whether we do such things or not."

"Don't you think Uncle would suspect that I know?"

"He may and perhaps he would learn that sooner or later."

"Does it bother you?"

"Shouldn't it?"

"Why should it?"

"It is up to you - if you want to pretend ignorant then you can. Either way he will have some opinion that you may not like."

"Maybe. What about getting pregnant then?"

"What about it?"

I rolled my eyes and sweared to myself on the phone. Nishma didn't really hear it but understood that I wasn't agreeable.

"Let's first accept that your Uncle or anyone else for that matter who mates with me will try to impregnate me," she said after a little though; perhaps changing her tact.

"There is no point refuting it. It is simply human."

"Now bringing a child in this world is not an easy task and we may have only a handful of children and hence closely guarding the privilege for impregnation makes a lot of sense."

"Exactly my point," I added, realizing for once Nishma was agreeing with me.

"Three or four is the norm - if we really want to push then we can consider five or six but not more than that."

We hadn't talked about children but as a modern, educated woman, I expected her to aspire for not more than 3.

"With my age and health it should be possible to have half-a-dozen if it makes sense."

"What we should make sure is that they have best genetic heritage that is possible," she added.

My heart skipped a beat as I heard that. She didn't want our children to be genetically necessarily our children; instead the very best that we could get. There was no way she would adopt a child, so it only meant replacing my genes!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM