Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"Besides insisting on such a flimsy barriers only increases the distance between us without really offering any security."

"I am a little old fashioned - prefer everything natural - just the way nature intended it!"

"But I am digressing - pregnancy is a concern but we are predisposed to that risk already."

"Isn't it?"

"Accidents can happen right?"

Even though in today's world avoiding the use of condom can only be called stupid, the situation then was far different. AIDS was only a rare form of disease that had recently descended on the planet and we hardly knew much about about it. Condoms were a recent phenomenon. Even after the government's persistent encouragement, to use condoms, have only 2 children and keep a minimum of 2 years between the two children, most couples practiced natural sex and perhaps tried very little to avoid pregnancy. It was common to have at least 3 children in any family and 6 was not as uncommon as it is today.

"Nishma but why would you complicate things with such considerations in an already complex relationship?"

"You are right but we are discussing possibilities here - and we can't seriously deny such a possibility."

"In fantasies, it was given - a privilege bestowed on the well endowed by virtue of his sexual prowess."

"Yes but in fantasies living the wildlife is much easier."

"True but not many are like us, who have the courage to enact them in real life."

"And surely none has the courage that you have to let your fiance play with a stranger or lecherous uncle and actually risking intercourse."

"You even risked pregnancy by taking me to uncle's place during my fertile period."

"No one could be that courageous," she exclaimed.

"Or foolish," I remarked.

"Living life on your own terms is a privilege that not many can afford. You should feel proud and not ashamed," she countered.

Nishma was a free spirited person. She never let circumstances or traditions dictate her life. You would be naive to conclude that she was subjugating herself to such a demeaning role for simply carrying on the tradition. She would break most traditions in a heartbeat but not this one. She believed in this tradition and felt it was coherent with her own aspirations.

Sex was an important consideration for her. She never really confirmed if she was a virgin or not as she constantly kept on vacillating between yes and no on some pretext or another. I did learn later that she was in fact a virgin since she had no penetrative sex yet; although that shouldn't put her in the innocent category.

Nishma had a conventional outlook towards life. She believed that it was meant to be lived fully - morality was not much of concern as this was the only life we would live; there were no favors to be reaped for the next life. Sex had a very important place in her routine - without it everything fell apart for her. I learned this soon after getting married but then I had suspected that it is simply her young hormones that were acting up. It was just wishful thinking on my part. Perhaps I am jumping ahead a little.

"What is important that you have the character to admit your strengths and weakness without having an inflated opinion about yourself - and although it may seem that you have rather inferior feeling about yourself at the moment, it is something that shall soon pass."

"Why do you say that?"

"What strengths are you talking about?"

"You are bold Adwait," she replied, stunned with my ignorance.

"Who would hold the hand of a woman who has lost her virginity before marriage?"

"Even then who could even admit having such perverse thoughts to their better half, so early in their life."

"Most men die with those desires securely stashed in the deep corners of their hearts."

"And if that were not enough, who would have the courage to live it out?"

"Unfazed by the social consequences."

"I am concerned Nishma," I interjected.

"Yes and so you should be. It is not something that should be taken lightly."

"What is it that bothers you the most Adwait?" she asked in her calm voice.

We were restarting the conversation again. This happened so many times during that period as we indulged in long discussions but without resolving anything. Eventually Nishma took it in her hands and tried to pry it out from me.

"I can see a few things that are bothering you," she continued and enumerated them.

"1. You don't like me choosing your Uncle."

"2. You are afraid of the consequences - pregnancy and social stigma to be specific."

"3. You are not sure if you could handle it once everything is set in motion."

"Is there anything else that bothers you?" she asked.

"Oh yes and that you don't think this tradition is true - it would bug you if it were indeed true."

It was not clear to me at that time but the truth was that it was the "social stigma" that bothered me the most. I had danced around enough and thought it was the best to be direct and talk about it rather openly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM