Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Firstly, she reinforced the notion that everything that Aunt must have shared was completely true. She did so in classic Sherlock Holmes style by constructing a coherent picture from the tidbits shared by both Aunt and Uncle. Aunt shared that Uncle had established a similar relationship with my cousin's wife. But Uncle shared that he managed to get her pregnant in almost no time. It took more than a year and half to score with her and Aunt was hoping that with Nishma it would be much faster. We even speculated that Uncle may have sampled my mother as well. As mentioned earlier, we had special bond with them for a long time and even after things turned sour, my mother would occasionally visit them on some pretext or another. In terms of impregnating women, Uncle wasn't as prolific as we thought him to be. He had only one child with my cousin's wife. Secondly, she revealed about how my mother had conducted a private interview with Nishma before we officially met. She asked her seemingly private questions about her health, her sexual health but even more intimate questions to assess her sexual drive and her knowledge about sexual activities. Nishma concluded that my mother had planned it all along and the trip to my Uncle's place was part of a well orchestrated strategy. Surprisingly, I never felt that she ever urged me to visit Aunt and Uncle but Nishma's confessions seem to all fit together well. Nishma was of course happy to oblige and deepen the roots of our family tradition. She told me in clear terms that she very much expected Uncle to sow his seeds with her just as nature would have intended. She even reasoned how that would keep her adventurous behavior in check as she was destined to err sooner or later - this provided a vent for her sexual hunger and longing for sexually promiscuous lifestyle.

Nishma alluded to elaborate plans on how to arrange our affairs after getting married. Uncle's house was perhaps the best to have uninhibited sex as Aunt was practically bed ridden and access to the large house with total seclusion allowed complete freedom to them. Although they lived only a few hours away but traveling every weekend was not an option. Nishma also hinted if he could visit us regularly on the pretext of helping us with our business. Nishma was attracted to the notion as a Bee was attracted to honey.

It just seemed my fate as a cuckold was preordained.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:10 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM