Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Our fascination for semen had developed at the time when there was very little outside stimuli. Nishma was very much attracted to men's semen - particularly other men's but she was even more interested in giving me a taste of what she had tasted recently. There was no precedent for such a rancid behavior at that time and today we do understand that we weren't as uncommon as we thought we were. The important part was that we both felt it was a completely normal to act the way we did even though our entire story may seem out of the ordinary.

Uncle had a smirk on his face on that day as he locked his eyes with mine a few times. Aunt was quite ecstatic having learned the progress Uncle made with Nishma in a such a short timeframe. Apparently with my cousin's wife it took almost six months before she even let Uncle hug her. On the drive back things were quiet for a little while, so mustering courage, I broached up the subject finally, "So, Nishma are you thinking of continuing the tradition?"

She was caught off guard but she was ever ready to converse on such illicit topics.

"What do you propose Adwait?" she asked me instead, in her rather innocuous voice. There were times when she could annoy me by acting rather innocently but perhaps it was a rhetorical question. My intention was of course to understand her feelings and share mine with her.

"It is your family tradition first," she argued.

"I am not even sure of it yet," I replied. I was hinting about the validity of such a tradition but Nishma interpreted as my unsureness about whether to continue such a tradition or not.

"A tradition that has survived the test of time surely must have some merits to it."

"I too had similar concerns and was glad that Aunt was there to explain me about it."

"If it helps, we can talk about it - my only request is that you be non judgemental and keep it strictly with yourself."

"Don't let anyone else know about it - ever, do you understand?" she again suggested.

"Of course," I assured her.

"Aunt explained how - like all customs that favor the men - it started as a specific favor to bestow on the male members of the family."

"The elderly and perhaps the powerful men were very specifically offered such opportunities - to mate with the newly wedded daughter in law of the house."

"It is not clear how the tradition evolved but the one night stand bonanza gradually morphed into opportunistic benefits."

"You know - in those days," she added, "even that only meant a handful of opportunities in a year!"

"Did the women really tolerate this stuff?"

"Yes they did - although the initial men they entertained were well past their prime, however, the later ones more than compensated for it."

"What do you mean?"

"The first mates were old enough to be their grandfathers - late fifties or early sixties but once the tradition blossomed they were subjected to middle aged men, who could better capitalize on such opportunities."

"The women in late twenties and early thirties - who were considered to be middle aged - were more than eager to mate with men in their late forties and early fifties."

"Any kind of sex was welcome - after twenty years of marriage and several children, men usually lost appetite for their own wives."

"You see - it was parasitic at times but largely a symbiotic relationship."

"So the only criteria for the men was that they were elderly people from the husband's family?"

"Yes, at the beginning, but soon it became difficult - the guilt, the constant attraction to their son's wife, and the complexity of managing such a difficult relationship."

"Hence - there was an introduction of slightly distant relationships to this equation."

"But what is the point?"

"The original purpose behind the tradition is not served."

"Precisely my question," agreed Nishma.

"This is where nature took its own course."

"Women realized that such a splendid tradition that afforded some solace in their married life that otherwise was mundane apart from the rigors of managing a large family and bearing children was about to slip away."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM