Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Uncle was not really a learned man but he had developed this reading habit over the years and was an avid collector of books. At some point, this became his private library where not many entered. The room was the same size as his bedroom, which was exactly opposite on the other end of the living room. The room had a small bed by the window right opposite to a small entrance that had split door opening inwards. The doors were not perfect and were only meant for providing some security but not really any privacy. A metal chain hanging at the top of the door usually locked in the buckle at the top of the door frame. This was standard for houses built around those times.

When I returned, I was surprised to not find Nishma in the kitchen. Instinctively, I veered to Uncle's study room. It was quite and not much could be discerned, so I didn't understand but waited for her to come out. Nishma filled in the details about what transpired inside over the years.

Aunt had suggested that she offer Uncle the special dish. Reluctantly, she walked to Uncle's room with the dish in her hand.

"Uncle that was a big mistake earlier," she mumbled, handing over the dish to him. Uncle was too excited to see her alone again and especially with his favorite dish in her hand. Surprisingly he didn't pounce on her; instead his behavior was much more cordial. He sat on his chair savoring the dish before he responded to her. Nishma stood a few feet away and exercised unusual caution with him.

"It was a good one," he mumbled with his mouth full of food.

"I am glad you weren't offended," he added.

"Uncle I am very sorry about what happened; I shouldn't have let down my guard."

"You only did what was natural," retorted Uncle.

"Uncle please," she pleaded.

"Come on Nishma", he interrupted, still comfortably seating and eating, "you know that this would have happened sooner or later."

Nishma was dumbfounded with the calmness he was talking to her about such scandalous behavior.

"Look," he said, looking up, "I know his type," he said referring to me, "they cannot do justice to your beauty."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM