Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"Tell me Adwait - don't hesitate," she whispered.

"They are usually someone I know," I groaned, containing the pain her finger was causing me.

Immediately, my mind rummaged through the profiles of the people I imagined making out with my women. At first I thought these were simply the things that I borrowed from the stories I read but later realized that the ones that fit the images in my mind always stood out. While the stories always had young, handsome, and charming characters seducing the women, I always clung to the most undeserving men who got their unfair share of women. Quite often in these stories they were perhaps literally undeserving as they neither had the charm nor the guile and definitely not the physique to enamor a woman of Nishma's stature. Yet these were the same characters who would win the hearts of such women in my fantasies. They still didn't have the physiques but were gifted in where it mattered - the copulating equipment. Most were middle aged and yet retained their youthful vigor and fertility - both of which were important as procreation was one of the main reasons they courted other men's, pretty wives in my fantasies.

"Don't know Nishma," I mustered.

"Oh come on," she urged with a childish sense of excitement.

"Is it someone near and dear?"

"A friend - member of family?"

"There are several," I retorted.

"Tell me the one who gets to sleep with me the most."

She once again stroked my penis a few time to perhaps encourage me and her finger made it much deeper; perhaps until her second knuckle. She started doing something that was sending pleasant sensations from inside. It was the first time I felt those sensations.

"A near and dear one?"

"No," I quickly replied.

"Thank god," she quipped.

"Come on honey - it won't take much long," she said hinting towards my impending ejaculation.

I strained more to think about the one person who would usually fuck my Nishma in my dreams. Even before Nishma I had imagined him to be taking the girls I fell in love with or fantasized about. It didn't become evident in flagrant terms until then. The person I always imagined was an obnoxious sloth, constantly leching at women and perhaps utterly unworthy of any female companionship as evidenced by all the ordinary women who despised him and rejected every courtship attempts of his. Yet some young, inexperienced, but pretty women would not summarily reject him. More often than not he would get a rather unfair share of her company even though quite a few young men and lads would be vying for her attention. Now I wouldn't say that they would eventually yield to his advances but the very fact that he could even push them to that edge made me wonder what would have happened if he indeed was successful in seducing them. These were not unmarried women; they would be married to good looking husbands. This was the profile of the person who would bed my Nishma the most in my fantasies. There were others who would get a handful of opportunities but she would always return to him as her steady lover. And steady lover it was in my mind. It was not to be the case of an unfortunate accident that she shuddered to remember but rather an accident that she wished had happened much earlier.

The closest person who came to that description was an overbearing uncle of mine. He was husband of my father's cousin sister. Not sure what it was about me but it seemed he always detested me and had exercised a lot of dominance over me during my childhood days. However, he perhaps took on that role once I grew up a little and started understanding the dynamics. Even my aunt would discount him but some of the younger women married into our families but not directly related to him were enamored by him. In particular, my cousin brother's wife who was elder to me by 8-10 years offered him the most solace. Unfortunately, I wasn't around their home enough to notice their chemistry but every passing festival I noticed her warm up to him.This became more apparent after the first or second year of her marriage; early on she kept her distance.

"It is a distant uncle of mine," I reluctantly responded.

She whistled.

"How old is he?"

"Forty five or so."

"And looks wise?"

"Not good," I whispered.

"What do you imagine him doing honey?" she asked seductively.

"Takes me forcefully or you hand me to him?"

"He pursues you," I said.

"Nice. And I eventually yield."

"Do you know? Or it's all behind your back?"

"I know it."

"You set it up?"

"No I try to interfere early on but he is persistent and charms you."

"Interesting.."

"Who is next?"

"Others but he is always in the picture."

"You mean to say he is a permanent fixture?"

"And perhaps the most important."

"Very nice..." she seethed.

"Where do we meet?"

"How frequently?"

"In our house - as much as possible."

"Does he know that you know?"

"Not really but he suspects."

Nishma was surprised by my weird fantasy. She expected some naughty stuff but nothing of this sort. We later on talked about at length.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM