Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Chapter 3 - Revelations or Intimate introductions

"Why are you worried?" she asked looking at my harried state.

"Did he notice who you were?"

"Perhaps," she quipped, looking around.

"Did you see him?"

She shook her head. Holding my hand she lead me, whispering, "don't worry he won't bother us anymore."

We made way back to the hotel without much further discussions. Once safely inside, she asked, "are you upset?"

I didn't respond as the sweat on forehead clearly conveyed my state.

"You seem to be having a nervous breakdown."

"Please don't be mad at me," she pleaded, "I did what seemed right and even though you may think I may have gone overboard from my experience anything less would not have appeased him."

"Why don't you sit down?" she urged and fetched a glass of water for me.

"Relax," she said, scooting next to me, "I am not going to judge you based on what happened."

She rested her hand on my chest to feel my heartbeat. She rightly understood that I was stressed by the situation. It was the first time I was facing Nishma in solitude and I wondered if she thought about me as a spineless man.

"You may be doubting my manliness..." I said. My lips quivered as each word weighed heavily on my tongue.

"Sh...." she silenced me and hugged me.

"I would never do that," she assured.

"What matters is that we love each other and are not afraid to expose our not-so-good-side to each other."

"It is only possible if we trust each other and have complete faith in our relationship."

"Still didn't you expect me to put up a fight?" I weakly replied.

"No..." she tried to console, still hugging me.

"It wouldn't have been prudent; perhaps we should not have indulged in such risky behavior at a public place."

"Once we were down the slippery slope it was not possible to preach him."

"He would have either taken me forcefully or publicly humiliated us."

"Didn't he do that already?"

"No way - what happened was private; besides he didn't really penetrate me - I think that was a fair deal."

"You seem so be calm and composed," I said, feeling the shame.

"It's only my experience - I don't see it as an insult to myself and neither should you. If at all, it helped us getting introduced to our kinkier sides."

"Don't you think?" she asked, looking at me.

"You look embarrassed," she added and quickly got up to pull all the curtains and even closed the bathroom door to make it dark and similar to what it was in the temple. It wasn't quite dark but definitely helped me feel comfortable discussing such topic with her.

"Are you okay now," she asked as she sat next to me. She turned towards me and dropped her hand into my lap as she leaned into kiss me on my cheek. I tentatively leaned back as my shameful feelings hadn't completely abated.

"Are you still mad at me?" she asked

"No."

"Then why are you hesitating?" Her hand gently cupped my bulge; I realized that even though I was ashamed about it my body was hyperactive.

"It is fine," she understood as I cringed with this realization.

"All you have to do is make love," she whispered leaning forward. Her lips few inches from mine.

"Let your wife know that you still love her - even after her promiscuous behavior," she quipped. Her hand was getting more active. Even though I hadn't fully recovered from my emotional state, my hormones made up my choice. Nishma's lips tantalizingly brushed against mine. She was the aggressor as she slowly melted my resolve and coerced me into kissing her back. I soon pushed her back on the bed and voraciously swapped saliva with her. She welcomed my kiss and pulled out my penis in no time.

"Do you still love me?" she asked breaking the kiss. My penis was straining inside her firm grip. I didn't reply and continued kissing her. After frantically kissing for the longest time; much longer than even that cheap thug kissed her. In my mind, I was competing with that cheap bastard. Even though I didn't have much experience with kissing, I kissed her for well over five minutes. Nishma reckoned it was ten minutes. The next logical step was to get on top of her but Nishma had other ideas.

"Do you know how to pleasure a lady?" she asked. I froze for a moment and she got up and quickly got rid of her Salwar and panties. My heart was wildly beating as I felt that she would let me mount her just the way she allowed him with the exception of actual penetration.

"Move back," she said and straddled my waist. My naked penis made contact with her skin. She adjusted it to be wedged between her pussy lips and ass cheeks. Her hand caressed it from behind.

"Are you ready?" she asked. I nodded.

She played with the tip of my penis for a few moments and then pulled forward onto my stomach and then finally onto my chest. A very strong musky odor hit me as she finally made it to just around my neck. I thought it was her unwashed anus that was stinking but I wasn't quite experienced then to discern between the various smells. It smelled different.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:04 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM