Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
I was imagining a very similar episode between the three of us. In this case, although I had gained the lead, the female was favoring the other one. She rested her head on my shoulder and for a moment it just looked as if that would be it but then I felt that the thug was fondling her face. I turned towards them and was stunned to see that Nishma was actually kissing him. I could even smell his bad body odor now that he was so close to me. Nishma snaked her other hand down and cupped my bulge. It was quite dark and I was struggling to see what they were doing and even though I didn't want to believe it, I realized that she was french kissing the thug. It was a bridge too far for me. In those days french kissing was not that common and Nishma was indulging a complete stranger. I noticed that her other hand was either massaging his bulge or stroking his cock.

She leaned more towards him pretty soon as I struggled to keep my pelvis glued to hers. I noticed that she was making it increasingly difficult for me and I reluctantly let her step out of that position. She swiftly pushed her hand into my pajamas that was part of traditional attire and convenient for such activities. She had moved into his arms or rather took him into her arms as he was perhaps a little shorter than me as well. I was a little worried about getting caught as Manisha was getting fidgety. I took a step back and allowed the thug and Manisha more space and privacy.

Nishma leaned towards me and whispered, "use the shawl to shield us." We were carrying a warm shawl but it was in the bag. I hurriedly pulled it out and covered myself providing shelter to the two lovers who seemed to have completely ignored their surroundings. The guy was pitch dark and even in that darkness I could see Nishma's fair complexion contrasting his. Nishma completely ignored me and for the next perilous few minutes she pleasured him as if it was her moral duty to do so. Nishma didn't take long and had a quick chat with him and turned around leaning on me but offering him her ass.

She whispered breathlessly, "don't worry this should end soon - he would only grind his pelvis against my butt to get relieved." She lowered her butt in order to provide better access and then I sensed his rhythmic strokes. She was gently stroking his penis lodged between her legs. Nishma initially tried to focus on experiencing the humping but very soon started kissing me passionately. I was so worked that it didn't matter that she was kissing the thug only minutes ago. Breaking the kiss, I asked in a concerned tone, "is it safe?"

"Don't worry - I am not allowing him to penetrate me."

We were expecting him to ejaculate within minutes but he didn't seem to be on the edge. On the other side, we were kissing and making out frantically as the friction he provided was working like a charm for Nishma.

"Should I hasten it?" she quipped. I wasn't sure what she was implying but without waiting for a response, she turned around and offered him a kiss and then to my utter disbelief I found her kneeling down to fellate him. I was not only stunned but utterly humiliated by her sudden gesture. That cheap bastard was using my fiance's mouth as a cunt and was humping it. Nishma took only a minute or so and returned to her earlier position. She did not hesitate in latching to my lips again. All of it was surreal for me. There was a little bit of shuffling while we kissed and soon his rhythmic strokes began. Not having the support of the hole, he couldn't really frantically hump her so it was a rather deliberate pattern of moving back and forth. With every forward movement, Nishma would transfer more of her weight, conveying his rhythmic movements. It took perhaps another couple of minutes to ejaculate. I wondered if his semen splattered on her Salwar but thought that she would cognizant of it and avoid it.

She turned around and bid him goodbye and as a gentleman he promptly retreated and even moved back in the queue providing us our privacy.

"What have you done?" I whispered to her.

"What was required?" she replied.

"You took his penis in your mouth."

"So, it is part of sex," she justified.

I was speechless. She rearranged her clothing and kissed on my lips and whispered, "I love you."

We kept quiet most of time. It was easier to do so in that dark alley but at other places where we would see each other in the faint light, it was difficult. Nishma didn't have any remorse on her face and neither was she embarrassed. My mind raced through all that transpired in the short span of 15 minutes or so. My perversions took a strong hold of me and forced me to imagine her with her past lovers. If she could show such passion for a cheap thug what would she do for her past lovers. I imagined what it would have been if he insisted on penetrating her. Would he not try to cum inside her and perhaps impregnate her? Although, she said it was safe, did she really mean safe from the point-of-view of pregnancy or diseases? Not much was known about sexually-transmitted-disease during that time. Much of such knowledge started spreading a decade after that with the advent of internet and rapid expansion of TV. The more I imagined the more stronger the fantasy became and I craved for her to see impaled on his cock. Even though I had no idea about his size, I imagined him to be much bigger than me both in length and girth. I yearn to be a cuckold. The simple thought of me taking the vows at the marriage ceremony with his baby in her stomach made me shudder.

All through Nishma had a mischievous smile on her face as she lovingly glanced at me and blew kisses through the rest of the way. We were out of the temple in few hours and my heart was beating wildly as we stepped out. I looked for him but I hadn't even seen him so didn't know how to identify him. But he was nowhere to be found and neither could we even if had walked right past us.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:04 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM