Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Nishma was getting fidgety and I realized that the cheap thug had his hand inside her Salwar. The situation was awkward for both of us. We were trapped in a dark hallway; leaning on one side of the railing. The thug had carefully wedged himself into the space between us and the railing. On the other some elderly women were standing facing away from us.

"What's he doing?" I whispered into her ear. We were speaking in a different language and hence I wasn't worried of him overhearing us.

Between her ragged breaths, she answered, "poking the wrong hole."

Nishma leaned against me; her breasts crushed into my chest and her parted lips hovered on my nose. She moved her left hand to my butt and massaged/squeezed it, periodically pulling me into her. Her rest other hand rested on my shoulder. I supported her with my hands on her waist. The thug stood on my left side, more sideways now. From the perspective of the folks, in front and on the other side of us he was quite shielded.

Nishma separated her upper body from me. The thug snaked his hand between our bodies and massaged her breasts. She was in a delirious state; her breath blowing right on my nose had intoxicated me already. Despite the utterly humiliating situation, my sexual excitement helped me enjoy every moment of it. I felt his hand feel her sizeable breasts. Nishma was enjoying his mauling, even though she had tried to separate her upper body, she leaned forward on my shoulder and whispered into my other ear, "he is pushing all the right buttons."

And then I felt Nishma lurch forward suddenly; it felt as if she was trying to hump me. She hugged me as if she was begging for her dear life but her labored breathing on my earlobe narrated an entirely different story. The thug had moved his hand back to her ass and this time it just seemed as if she was feeling discomfort due to his ministrations. I tried to evade his hands for a few moments. It only annoyed him as he tried to take what he felt was his right.

"You are not going to win it..." she seethed.

"We should focus on minimizing our losses," she added. I didn't quite understand how to do that but she slowly guided my hand back to her waist. I noticed that Nishma had lowered her stance and it was mostly because she spread her legs to provide better access to her butt. It annoyed me and I immediately try to fend off his vulgar attack. Nishma took her next step fearing an escalated situation. To me it was her willingness to engage in such a perverse act in front of her fiance, only reinforcing the truth about her past. She shifted her weight and moved to my other shoulder, stopping briefly, offering a peck on my lips and whispered, "I love you."

Even though she leaned towards my left to face him, I held onto as dearly as I could, trying desperately to keep my pelvis glued to hers. It reminded me of those ungainly sights we as children were subjected to in India - the mating of street dogs.

Growing up we really didn't need much of sexual education as we witnessed a lot of animals mate openly on the streets or on the countryside. And perhaps this is where some of my earlier fantasies stemmed from. Dogs were special; they were everywhere and more importantly they didn't shy away when indulging in such acts.

While none knew I always watched them intently especially when I noticed males showing special interest in a female. I had no exposure to books on mating behavior back, so most of my knowledge was gained only by observing their behavior in real life.

The bitch when in heat was the most sort after and even more so by the juvenile males, who are eager to lose their virginity and leave their mark in the world. An experienced bitch entertained the dominant alpha male and mated with the juvenile males as their last resort. Due to lack of a total pack structure among these street dogs, interesting developments would happen if one of the juveniles or beta males was able to mate with the female. It would end up in injured beta male and a very annoyed female. The alpha male having subjugated the beta would want to mount the female, which only drove her mad and she would usually lash back at him. On a few occasions I did notice that the female would allow the alpha to mate with her in less than an hour. Usually once the alpha male takes interest in her he ends up ensuring that she only mates with him, unless there were other opportunities for him.

The experienced females in their prime sometimes courted some of the juveniles who had the potential to take the role of alpha. There was one instance where a female pursued a male who was not even physically ready to mate. She kept on licking genitals and offered him plenty of chances but he was unable to mate. Eventually, the local alpha inseminated her. It was so interesting to me that I kept a close watch on this couple and I noticed the juvenile male eventually showed his readiness when the females puppies were five or six months old. Although she wasn't ready yet, she played with him and sniffed and licked his genitals just the way she did it last time. He claimed her as his bitch within couple of months after that. She exclusively mated with him and the previous alpha was driven away. He was an exceptionally large male, modeled more after a mastiff than the street dog, so it was evident why the female chose him over other males.

On occasions, such females would run into an interesting quandary, where couple of juveniles would push their luck and she would fancy them for some reason. The first to tie her would win - at least for the moment - until the second one try in vain to mount her while she is tied. The second having lost his first chance would incessantly court her until she yields to him. This cycle continues she is disapproves of both of them. I had witnessed at least one instance where the female endured more than a dozen or so sessions with the males within two days.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:04 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM