Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Just like most privileged kids, I too had access to means of sexual gratification pretty early on. However, in my righteous mind, having sex with a prostitute just didn't gel. I would always envisage of situations where a woman - usually it would be a married woman - who would transgress to mate with another man. Quite often the man would be me and usually the woman would be an acquaintance. Fortunately my privileged status allowed me access to local smut that was not easily available to kids of my age. Since the very beginning, only the stories of such illicit copulation excited me. In my fantasies it would always be me fornicating with the wife of imbecile husband behind his back. This appeased my appetite for a little while but then my yearning for excitement increased. Around that time I noticed that there were stories where the husband was aware of his wife's affair and even encouraged her subtly. He would sometimes secretly watch his wife mate with the other man or even try to set up his wife for such possibilities. Those stories stuck in my mind and I found myself gravitating to the role of the husband rather than the wife's lover. Unfortunately, those stories were few and far in the local smut available. Soon, I found myself fixated on such stories and would incessantly look for stories with such themes. The ones that fit that description made it into my treasure trove.

Nishma's own admission of her past had perhaps fuelled my imagination and strangely I envisioned her mating with her past lovers even after she was married to me. It wasn't as if I preferred her to have sex with others only but my principal fantasies revolved around that theme. The fact that she was physically so attractive made the fantasy compelling.

Let me share a few things about her demeanor that perhaps encouraged my views. We grew up during conservative times and much before the advent of television and internet. It was uncommon for women of our times to wear jeans and trousers and yet Nishma wore them on a regular basis. Although, she wasn't skimpily dressed ever; she was provocatively dressed most of the time. It was a mixture of her attire - that was uncommon for women - and her voluptuous body that tantalizingly was exposed to men in the tight fitting clothing. Even more important was her high heels that she wore most of the time. She towered over most men of our times even without those and that naturally gave her sense of superiority over them. Yet, she was a sweet person and didn't mind interacting or helping men, often disregarding their lecherous glances.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:03 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM